#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
History of humanity to its beginning.

02-01-2016, 05:21 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
I'm researching from as many sources as I can the history of humans. Homosapiens. 

For starters, I don't believe in evolution. I cannot, because there is absolutely not enough evidence of such. And the fossils scientists claim as our ancestors could exist without being what turned into humans. Sure, we look like apes. But we are different in so many ways. Not even just structurally, but mentally and such. Similarities are few, and many other animals exhibit ape behaviours we "share" with them. Ravens for example...lol

Anyhow.

My thinking is in line with humans were placed on earth. By God, in our scriptures. Or even if you don't abide to that line of thinking, could've been dropped off by aliens.

Humans have virtually no protections naturally, like the animals do. We are born defenceless. Moreso than really, any other creature.

We are naked. And our skin is not able to sufficiently protect us from the harsh sunlight. We apparently (according to some scientists) would function much better on a planet with about at 25 hour day. Need to look more into that as well.

So according to Wikipedia. Humans have been on earth, as Homosapiens precisely, for around 200,000 years.

Earliest human settlements and such date around, 4,000 BCE

So that is roughly 6,000 years.

What are we to account for the other 140,000 years?

I'm not buying it.

If anyone has any ideas of their own, scientific, religious, or anything at all to help me understand this vexing question, I'd forever appreciate it.

I read in my other thread, that there may be proof of writings and settlements from much earlier than Sumar or Babylonia.

I mean obviously humans lived somewhere. I'm guessing Sumar was the first real "settlement" type of place.

Also when did humans stop and go "hey lets paint or write this down?" I'm thinking early humans may have been lacking in some things, but not the basics.

In the abrahamic tradition, I am guessing Adam and Eve set foot on Earth a very long time ago. From Adam to Lamech alone, the span was what, 7,000 years? And many generations after that. Each lifespan becoming shorter and shorter.

We now populate exponentially and average at 70 years old. During times of sickness or plagues, 30 years old...

I also read once somewhere, that (I think) God said, "Your years shall not number more than 120."

Most folks croak about 115 if they're real old.

And the oldest man recently, was in 1800's... A Chinese man supposedly lived to be 200 something years old. But according to census records, he lied about his age. And that he was more likely 400 years old. Hahaha! 

Any help would be appreciated in tracing back tales or evidence of our history as humans.

And if anyone wants to give the Evolution thing a go, I won't outright denounce it. Neadrethal interests me. However, as a believer in God, and real science... I cannot accept it with the scientific "theory" I'm currently read with. 

Neadrethal may be explained by nephilim stuff, tbh.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • LleoOneiro, Kung Fu, Tarikko, Sidhuriel, Thy Unveiling

02-01-2016, 05:39 PM #2
Riddler
Chaplain
neanderthal and most 'deveations' of homo sapiens are based upon skull fragments. that means most of it is purely [calculated] speculation. also known as fantasy.
then there is offcourse the fact that many cultures, like the egyptians actually delibaretely 'altered' skull growth, f.e.
through 'clamps'. im not aware whether it caused pain but you could do it today if you wanted and were allowed to.

most of the time when i see skulls of supposed neanderthals all i see is a homo sapiens variety that simply is eather A) a birth defecit [like down syndrome] B) the result of breeding C) the result of intended alteration, or i see a total fraud done by nothing more but the imaginations of 'scientists', and/or i see simply an actual ape/monkey that scientists fantasy about too much and give more credit than is due.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Kung Fu, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Trenton

02-01-2016, 06:03 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
(02-01-2016, 05:39 PM)Riddler Wrote:  neanderthal and most 'deveations' of homo sapiens are based upon skull fragments. that means most of it is purely [calculated] speculation. also known as fantasy.
then there is offcourse the fact that many cultures, like the egyptians actually delibaretely 'altered' skull growth, f.e.
through 'clamps'. im not aware whether it caused pain but you could do it today if you wanted and were allowed to.

most of the time when i see skulls of supposed neanderthals all i see is a homo sapiens variety that simply is eather A) a birth defecit [like down syndrome] B) the result of breeding C) the result of intended alteration, or i see a total fraud done by nothing more but the imaginations of 'scientists', and/or i see simply an actual ape/monkey that scientists fantasy about too much and give more credit than is due.

When skull alterations are performed, the people often start in infancy, when the skull is pretty malleable.

Also if humans had this technique that long ago..  Lol what else did they have?

And as you said, it could easily all be speculation or outright fraud.

Also, reconstructions of neadrethal look like some men I see walking around town....pfhahaha. Hardly a different "subspecies".

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling

02-01-2016, 11:22 PM #4
spaides
Knight
This Timeline may help you its from the big bang, evolution, ancient times to the present. GOOD for an understanding or as a mind map -    from here   (http://isgp.nl/2014_08_Mainstream_history_timelines)  Check it out

Contents

The origins of creation and evolution

Big bang, solar system, the sun, the earth, plants, dinosaurs, mammals, primates, hominids.
[size][font]
Dinosaurs

Jurasssic, Cretaceous, Plesiosaurs, Sauropods, Kronosaurus, Utahraptors, Tyrannosaurus.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
Prehistory timeline

Homo Sapiens, Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, hunter-gatherers, the first farmers, dolmen.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
The first major civilizations B.C.

Sumer, Babylon, Indus, Egypt, Phoenicia, Jews, Persians, Minoans, Greeks, Rome, China.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
Ancient Egypt

3,000 years of Pharaoh rulers.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
Latin America

Olmec, Maya, Veracruz, Toltec, Aztec, Nazca, Inca, Chavin, Caral civilizations.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
The Jews

Epic of Atrahasis, King David, Solomon, Nebuchadnezzar, Jesus, Roman & Nazi holocausts.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
World history A.D.

Holy Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Franks, Russian Empire, Mongols, China, Japan.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
Important asteroid impacts, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis within human timespan

Toba, Rio Cuarto impact, Burckle crater, Minoan eruption, Mahuika crater, 535 haze, 1816.
[/font][/size]
[size][font]
History of high technology

Steam machine, AC/DC, car, airplanes, electrical appliances, CPUs, 3D cards, VR glasses.[/font][/size]
The following 3 users Like spaides's post:
  • Trenton, Goku, Tarikko

02-02-2016, 07:44 AM #5
Goku
Chaplain
I don't believe evolution as a fact just yet, however, if the Neanderthal skulls are legitimate, then we share DNA with a species that existed over 40,000 years ago.

A quick Google search:

"The results showed that Neanderthal DNA is 99.7 percent identical to modern human DNA, versus, for example, 98.8 percent for modern humans and chimps, according to the study."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-dna-gene/

There is definitely a connection between us, Apes and Neanderthals. 

Even if it's Aliens that came and created us, that's still guided evolution.

Here's a timeline of Human History as well:

http://humanhistorytimeline.com/

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Trenton

02-02-2016, 08:24 AM #6
Riddler
Chaplain
(02-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Trenton Wrote:  
(02-01-2016, 05:39 PM)Riddler Wrote:  neanderthal and most 'deveations' of homo sapiens are based upon skull fragments. that means most of it is purely [calculated] speculation. also known as fantasy.

When skull alterations are performed, the people often start in infancy, when the skull is pretty malleable.

Also if humans had this technique that long ago..  Lol what else did they have?

it is not technologically advanced at all. indeed, they started at infancy because they GROW the shape of the skull.
you could compare it to how childrens feet become deformed if they dont get big enouhg shoes when they're growing. like how rings are able to have certain tribes have somebody a really long neck [though they cant support it themselves due to weak muscles, i do wonder though what would happen if these people would train their muscles professionaly under guidance].

it actually still happens today.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • sophiaponders, Trenton

02-02-2016, 08:33 AM #7
Riddler
Chaplain
(02-01-2016, 06:03 PM)Trenton Wrote:  And as you said, it could easily all be speculation or outright fraud.

no could, it is fraudulent.

its fully evidential it's fraudulent, it's admitted, yet, the face is still familiar right? just zap on discovery channel, science channel, natgeo and hey! look at the neanderthals. they wont name the piltdown man, they do use the fraud reconstruction though.

Quote:Also, reconstructions of neadrethal look like some men I see walking around town....pfhahaha. Hardly a different "subspecies".

exactly. and without being condescending towards aboriginals or secluded african tribes, or some in argentina or whatever humans are completely cut off from 'modern' civilisation, people live like neanderthals. they hunt, they forage, and build their own habitats. and communicate. through their own language, usually. yet, these people are 100% genetically human homo sapiens just like you and me. 100%. Their IQ levels may even be very high, the only problem is IQ is calculated in today's world on 'western' standards. Understandably to a point, but really not without flaw. the interesting actually would be that a aboriginal, or someone from an african tribe could be dumped suddenly into metropolitan areas and actually survive and live without problems. even if nobody interfered with them and let them be nor explained.

metropolitan people, or simply, modern city folks, on the other hand, with vast IQ levels, you could simply drop in the deepest jungles or deserts of africa, australia, whatever and they would not be able to survive - they would actually die.

which actually leads me to the point whether to call it progress or not.

so back to the matter at hand -> science is proven to con people profoundly. there is no denial in that. keep that in mind.

------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • khadeejah, sophiaponders, Trenton

02-02-2016, 08:37 AM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
(02-02-2016, 07:44 AM)Goku Wrote:  I don't believe evolution as a fact just yet, however, if the Neanderthal skulls are legitimate, then we share DNA with a species that existed over 40,000 years ago.

A quick Google search:

"The results showed that Neanderthal DNA is 99.7 percent identical to modern human DNA, versus, for example, 98.8 percent for modern humans and chimps, according to the study."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-dna-gene/

There is definitely a connection between us, Apes and Neanderthals.

if you blindly would go by standard science, then that is indeed the hypothesis. not fact, but hypothesis.

the only 'connection' i see is that we're all beings that - because of earth's atmosphere and physics, our physiology is similar to a whole range of species on this planet. That we resemble a certain species, in this case apes/monkes closer than for example an elephant, does not equal that we are 'derived' from them.

Quote:Even if it's Aliens that came and created us, that's still guided evolution.

actually, no. IF aliens would have created us, then it is creation, not evolution. the difference would be it would be creation by aliens, not by 'divine lord'. Then again - where do you classify alien. Since God is not from this world, He is by definition Alien.

furthermore, if the aliens did not actually create but 'modify' apes/neanderthals into humans [ WHY? ], then it is neither creation nor evolution. it is either 'breeding' or 'genetic manipulation'. You could call it 'lab experimentation'.
This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 08:41 AM by Riddler.

------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • sophiaponders, Trenton

02-02-2016, 12:25 PM #9
Goku
Chaplain
(02-02-2016, 08:37 AM)Riddler Wrote:  if you blindly would go by standard science, then that is indeed the hypothesis. not fact, but hypothesis.

the only 'connection' i see is that we're all beings that - because of earth's atmosphere and physics, our physiology is similar to a whole range of species on this planet. That we resemble a certain species, in this case apes/monkes closer than for example an elephant, does not equal that we are 'derived' from them.

Nothing wrong with that hypothesis, it's more plausible than a Deity breaking one of their creation's ribs and making a female out of it, to me at least.

It doesn't equate to derivation, you're correct however, the similarities shared cannot be ignored and if you refuse to see them, that's basically confirmation bias.

For instance, elephants don't stand up right on 2 legs and/or have teeth like us.

Quote:actually, no. IF aliens would have created us, then it is creation, not evolution. the difference would be it would be creation by aliens, not by 'divine lord'. Then again - where do you classify alien. Since God is not from this world, He is by definition Alien.

furthermore, if the aliens did not actually create but 'modify' apes/neanderthals into humans [ WHY? ], then it is neither creation nor evolution. it is either 'breeding' or 'genetic manipulation'. You could call it 'lab experimentation'.

I should have expanded.

It depends on the motive behind it.

If the Aliens done it to help us, I'd say guided evolution - if they done it to make a slave race, then breeding is probably more accurate.

"If people don't want you to question something, that probably means you should question it." - Michel Templet

The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Trenton

02-02-2016, 02:59 PM #10
Trenton
Justiciar
(02-02-2016, 12:25 PM)Goku Wrote:  
(02-02-2016, 08:37 AM)Riddler Wrote:  if you blindly would go by standard science, then that is indeed the hypothesis. not fact, but hypothesis.

Nothing wrong with that hypothesis, it's more plausible than a Deity breaking one of their creation's ribs and making a female out of it, to me at least.

God taking a rib from Adam wouldn't be much different than extracting marrow for DNA to create a clone. Wink

The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • khadeejah, Riddler, SunshineMama, sophiaponders