#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Gender Theory

02-01-2016, 11:29 AM #1
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(02-01-2016, 02:26 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Can we have this conversation sans god for like 5 minutes at least ?
Sure thing.

Dissidence has dubbed this agenda to blur the line between sexes "Gender Theory" which accuses gender scientists to falsely incorporate pseudo-scientific models into their field of study to fit their subjective progressive ideologies regarding sex.

Initially distinction between male and female was made in strictly biological terms. You were a male or female depending on your genitals. Gender studies expanded to include gender perspective or gender roles, not defined or predetermined by nature, but by social constructions that society imposes upon the two sexes.

The real corruption began when they included a third definition of gender, namely gender identity. Suddenly the concept of gender started to diverge further from sex (based on your anatomical body parts) and its consequential social roles, but signified the individual's psychological and emotional perception of his sex: gender identity. Now anyone can choose his gender regardless of the physical body nature provided.

This led to the Gender Theory we have today, where dissidents accuse the social engineers of malign or dishonest intentions and established gender science denying those accusations.

A very interesting documentary regarding this topic was made by Norwegian sociologist and comedian, Harald Eia. It's one of a seven-part series which are all pretty interesting. The doc was so eye-opening the Norwegian government decided to close down the Nordic Gender Institute because of their "
scientific neglect of the biological to the social component."

But essentially, they're just satanists going against God's creation!

lol sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Seriously though. Created a separate thread for those who wish to debate this topic without the inclusion of spiritual or religious arguments. Those who can't resist can be redirected here.

On a more comical note, Gender Theory summed up by Monty Python.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

02-01-2016, 11:46 AM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain
"What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies when he can't have babies". Hit the nail on the head with that one. This society wastes so much time and energy on useless nonsense when we could actually be directing our intelligence and energy to something more productive.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

02-02-2016, 04:31 PM #3
bbsion
Marshall
Ill have to watch those videos when I get home.

What I am wondering is how can people argue that you can pick your gender when that really only became an option once the medical field was capable of performing the procedure. Was everyone before then forced to be the gender they were born, and only had the agency to pick their gender role? That kind of sounds like homosexuality evolved.

I am sorry, but you do not pick your gender. . . the only option the medical field has now brought forth is picking your genitals. You are born male or female and you will remain such regardless of how you decide to desecrate your body.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
The following 7 users Like bbsion's post:
  • Pomegranate, The Creeper, Lotte, slave_of_God, umphreak, Sidhuriel, khadeejah

02-02-2016, 04:33 PM #4
khadeejah
Chaplain
(02-02-2016, 04:31 PM)bbsion Wrote:  Ill have to watch those videos when I get home.  

What I am wondering is how can people argue that you can pick your gender when that really only became an option once the medical field was capable of performing the procedure.  Was everyone before then forced to be the gender they were born, and only had the agency to pick their gender role?  That kind of sounds like homosexuality evolved.

I am sorry, but you do not pick your gender. . . the only option the medical field has now brought forth is picking your genitals.  You are born male or female and you will remain such regardless of how you decide to desecrate your body.

I watched the first one Art posted -  it was pretty insightful, hope you like it too.

The following 3 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, bbsion

10-02-2016, 09:08 AM #5
Stride
Chaplain
‘Global war against family’: Pope Francis denounces gender theory

Published time: 2 Oct, 2016 00:34

In the age of “ideological colonization” where gender theory has become a key part of a “global war” on marriage and family, the Pope defended the traditional union between a woman and a man as “the most beautiful thing God created.”

In the age of “ideological colonization” where gender theory has become a key part of a “global war” on marriage and family, the Pope defended the traditional union between a woman and a man as “the most beautiful thing God created.”
Responding to one woman in the audience in Tbilisi, who asked about gender theory being taught in schools, the Pope said: “You mentioned a great enemy of marriage today: gender theory.”

“Today, there is a global war out to destroy marriage,” Francis said in Georgia. “Not with weapons but with ideas ... we have to defend ourselves from ideological colonization.”

A basic tenet of gender theory is that the concepts of male and female are social constructs, allowing a person to identify themselves as either, both or neither irregardless of biological sex.

In his off-the-cuff speech to the Catholic community where the Pope heard concerns of the locals, Francis reminded his followers about the sanctity of marriage.

“Matrimony is the most beautiful thing God created,” because men and women were created in God’s image, explaining that it is “when the two become one that his image is reflected.”

READ MORE: ‘Terrible & unnatural’: Pope Francis slams gender choice being taught to kids

In August, the head of the Catholic Church, also used the opportunity to speak out against gender theory, also referring to “ideological colonization” when the approach is taught in schools. Francis’s summer remarks in Poland to a group of bishops also stressed that the idea is supported and funded by “very influential countries.” 
https://www.rt.com/news/361342-pope-gend...amily-war/

I couldn't agree with the Pope anymore. Jewish pervert psychologists like Freud and his toxic pedo poison have been debunked and this latest assault of the self-proclaimed "gods chosen people" is doing nothing but exposing the perverted filth that they push in order to feel "accepted and comfortable". 

The following 4 users Like Stride's post:
  • The Creeper, Kung Fu, slave_of_God, Vytas

10-02-2016, 03:17 PM #6
slave_of_God
Justiciar
Artful Revealer
The time has come
By the Will of The Ultimate Revealer
The Creator of all talents

Art thou really Artful?
Or quite only Artless?
Since you were never completely full
Until from the womb, you came out best

So, this is just an ode
To point out how grateful
I feel for reading those codes
Of yours, wise indeed art thou and quite really Artful

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"
The following 2 users Like slave_of_God's post:
  • The Creeper, Artful Revealer

10-02-2016, 03:58 PM #7
cookie
Marshall
Actually a male brain is wired differently to a female brain.

It's not about genitalia.
Try doing some REAL research please or even better, get to know someone who has gender dysphoria.

So sick of people's ignorance..." Satan this, baphomet that"

I'm out

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 4 users Like cookie's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, slave_of_God

10-02-2016, 04:05 PM #8
slave_of_God
Justiciar
(10-02-2016, 03:58 PM)cookie Wrote:  Actually a male brain is wired differently to a female brain.
Actually it's a female brain that's wired differently to a male brain. Tongue

It's not about genitalia.
It's about gendertalia. Tongue

Try doing some REAL research please or even better,  get to know someone who has gender dysphoria.
Did he do a false research?

So sick of people's ignorance..." Satan this, baphomet that"
Haha  Shy

I'm out
I'm in Tongue

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"
The following 2 users Like slave_of_God's post:
  • The Creeper, Tarikko

10-04-2016, 11:57 AM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
They've started building gender neutral washrooms here in Toronto.

Now the real issue is where are my washrooms that cater to giraffes because damn it, I know I'm a giraffe deep down.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 8 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Lotte, Vytas, The Creeper, slave_of_God, The Zone, Starks, Tarikko, cookie

10-04-2016, 12:23 PM #10
cookie
Marshall
Awwwww bless you KF
I'm sure you'll be truly accepted here for what you are Heart

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 4 users Like cookie's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, slave_of_God, Tarikko