#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Globalist NWO Plan a Titanic headed for an Iceberg?

01-31-2016, 04:42 PM #1
largemarge
Marshall
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/31/...n-iceberg/

Veteran's Today is on fire with this stuff lately.

01-31-2016, 04:45 PM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
Hi Marge, (your name reminds me of Marge Simpson)  Smile

Can you like sum up the main points of this article. I understood some, but not all.   Blush

Is Putin good? 

What are they hoping to achieve out of this?

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.

01-31-2016, 04:54 PM #3
largemarge
Marshall
Well, time will tell if Putin is what he seems to be.  But if so, it is quite likely he is "good".

As it stands, it looks like he's challenging the West.  And the powers-currently-in-control over here.... 

My suggestion is to use this article, & other articles on the Veteran's Today site, to spark further research! 

Look up terms, connect dots, ask questions etc.

I know how I've developed my current perspective, & ability to know what the terms in this article mean, only on account of my own sustained research, over time.
The following 1 user Likes largemarge's post:
  • xoa.

01-31-2016, 05:00 PM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
(01-31-2016, 04:54 PM)largemarge Wrote:  Well, time will tell if Putin is what he seems to be.  But if so, it is quite likely he is "good".

As it stands, it looks like he's challenging the West.  And the powers-currently-in-control over here.... 

My suggestion is to use this article, & other articles on the Veteran's Today site, to spark further research! 

Look up terms, connect dots, ask questions etc.

I know how I've developed my current perspective, & ability to know what the terms in this article mean, only on account of my own sustained research, over time.

I feel like he is good based on my minimal research. I need to delve more into it as you said. I'll check out the site! Thanks for posting this.  Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • doubleshot

01-31-2016, 05:11 PM #5
largemarge
Marshall
I feel like he is good based on my minimal research. I need to delve more into it as you said. I'll check out the site! Thanks for posting this.  Smile
[/quote]

You're welcome. Smile

Here is another good one from the same site, I found several in the past 24 hours.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/17/...ole-world/

I will cut & paste their 16 points of the globalist plan (from the article linked to above) below.  I think they sound about right!
  • xoa.

01-31-2016, 05:16 PM #6
largemarge
Marshall
Actually, please just go to that article, I just get too paranoid posting all this stuff here. Big Grin Also, I'm realizing that it is a lot to burden some people with, you have to be ready. <3
This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 05:28 PM by largemarge.
  • xoa.

02-02-2016, 12:41 AM #7
doubleshot
Squire
Here is another good one from the same site, I found several in the past 24 hours.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/17/...ole-world/

I will cut & paste their 16 points of the globalist plan (from the article linked to above) below.  I think they sound about right!
[/quote]

Good article. I think most VCers already know this stuff. Most prob not all :-)
I believe Putin is a good guy and def against the NWO being pushed onto us. He is smart though and rather than doing an "intel dump" i believe he'll reveal certain info at the right time. He has already shown the world so much that it was blinded to from the war in Syria alone. I actually pray for his safety... can only imagine how much the global elite hate him!
Just my thoughts :-)
The following 2 users Like doubleshot's post:
  • xoa., largemarge

02-02-2016, 10:32 AM #8
Minimal
Squire
(01-31-2016, 04:45 PM)xoa. Wrote:  Hi Marge, (your name reminds me of Marge Simpson)  Smile

Can you like sum up the main points of this article. I understood some, but not all.   Blush

Is Putin good? 

I would recommend not trusting Veterans Today or believing Putin is a good guy (unless you've done a ton of research and are still comfortable with it). Realize that all the major politicians are puppets on a stage and some oppose each other as part of a script, but they're all part of the same agenda. Remember, he's ex-KGB and seemingly Russia's leader for life, so he's power hungry like the rest of them, think hard about whether or not you trust that he 'cares' about you or I. I don't think for a second he's any different, and some web sites will have you believe he's our saviour, we just have to sit on our hands and wait until he decides the time is right for the Russian dictator to 'free' the West from the bad globalists. After he does that it will be heaven on earth, and he'll smile at us all and give us more freedom. Right.
This post was last modified: 02-02-2016, 10:37 AM by Minimal.
The following 5 users Like Minimal's post:
  • Cerosilmel, khadeejah, FlixKandish, Lisa, Isaiah53

02-03-2016, 08:35 AM #9
Stride
Chaplain
Given the thread title I thought I should post this documentary. 'Why They Sank The Titanic' covers all the bases, other than the 3 opponents to the creation of the Federal Reserve died on the Titanic too. 

The Fed was then created shortly thereafter.

https://youtu.be/33YjmU4vDlg
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • largemarge, peacebeuponall, Goku

02-04-2016, 12:03 PM #10
largemarge
Marshall
(02-02-2016, 10:32 AM)Minimal Wrote:  
(01-31-2016, 04:45 PM)xoa. Wrote:  Hi Marge, (your name reminds me of Marge Simpson)  Smile

Is Putin good? 

I would recommend not trusting Veterans Today or believing Putin is a good guy (unless you've done a ton of research and are still comfortable with it). Realize that all the major politicians are puppets on a stage and some oppose each other as part of a script, but they're all part of the same agenda. Remember, he's ex-KGB and seemingly Russia's leader for life, so he's power hungry like the rest of them, think hard about whether or not you trust that he 'cares' about you or I. I don't think for a second he's any different, and some web sites will have you believe he's our saviour, we just have to sit on our hands and wait until he decides the time is right for the Russian dictator to 'free' the West from the bad globalists. After he does that it will be heaven on earth, and he'll smile at us all and give us more freedom. Right.

Well VT specifically acknowledges in one of the articles that Putin may well be playing his end of a dialectical force.... (or he may be what he seems.  ?)
This post was last modified: 02-11-2016, 02:53 AM by largemarge.