#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Sheik Imran Hossein?

01-26-2016, 07:12 AM #1
oktocus
Squire
What interests me about him is that his fans include even non-Muslims, Christians and atheists - at least when it comes to his geopolitical analyses. 

On the other hand, I've also read that Muslims oppose his interpretation of prophecies, or at least some aspects of it.

What do you say Muslim members of VC?
The following 2 users Like oktocus's post:
  • Scimitar, Tarikko

01-26-2016, 07:20 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Bro Scimi will definitely chime in on this subject and he probably shares my opinion

Sheikh imran Hussein is one of the greats.. He got so many things spot on yet when it comes to eschatology, he is victim of elementary mistakes and his own bias

May Allah mend his ways for there is so much that can be learnt from such a charismatic personality

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • xoa.

01-26-2016, 07:28 AM #3
oktocus
Squire
(01-26-2016, 07:20 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Sheikh imran Hussein is one of the greats.. He got so many things spot on yet when it comes to eschatology, he is victim of elementary mistakes and his own bias

What are some of those mistakes?

And isn't he one of the very few Muslim scholars shedding light on prophetic issues?

This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 07:33 AM by oktocus.

01-26-2016, 08:15 AM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
(01-26-2016, 07:28 AM)oktocus Wrote:  
(01-26-2016, 07:20 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Sheikh imran Hussein is one of the greats.. He got so many things spot on yet when it comes to eschatology, he is victim of elementary mistakes and his own bias

What are some of those mistakes?

And isn't he one of the very few Muslim scholars shedding light on prophetic issues?

One deadly misjudgment

He seems to believe that Russia and its allies (Syria, Iran...) are opposing the NWO

Couldn't be any further from the truth.

That's the other side of the same coin. Gog and Magog.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

• Scimitar

01-26-2016, 09:22 AM #5
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
I would love for you and Scimi to sit opposed to Imran Hosein with a cup of tea and biscuits and engage in a debate about it. I'd be sitting right next to the sheikh with whom I would try to revise what you seem to believe is the truth.

We can also skip the sheikh and do it right here on VC, you and me.  Tongue

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 3 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Tarikko, Scimitar

01-26-2016, 09:46 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
(01-26-2016, 09:22 AM)Artful Revealer Wrote:  I would love for you and Scimi to sit opposed to Imran Hosein with a cup of tea and biscuits and engage in a debate about it. I'd be sitting right next to the sheikh with whom I would try to revise what you seem to believe is the truth.

We can also skip the sheikh and do it right here on VC, you and me.  Tongue  

And I would love for you dear AR to one day visit the Assad notorious dungeons in Syria/Lebanon (maybe not bro, i wouldn't wish that upon you), where right now, as I type, thousands are having their nails extracted and being tortured by "people" who are worse than the beasts of the earth..

Where most come in and never get to see the light of day again. Perhaps I should get you in contact with families whose children have been thrown there and for the past 20-30.. even 40 years, nothing has been heard from them.. Not even a word if they are dead or alive.

Bro, I lived the Assad rule in Lebanon.. and unlike you guys who are living thousands of miles away and have to rely on the TV set (not so reliable i would say), i have first hand experience with what this Zionist, son of a Zionist is capable of.

Assalam

P.S: i was an ardent Assad supporter in my early years AR.. till that charade just unfurled right in my face
This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 10:10 AM by Tarikko.

• Scimitar

01-26-2016, 01:28 PM #7
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(01-26-2016, 09:46 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Bro, I lived the Assad rule in Lebanon.. and unlike you guys who are living thousands of miles away and have to rely on the TV set (not so reliable i would say), i have first hand experience with what this Zionist, son of a Zionist is capable of.
Yes, because our tv sets in the West praise Assad as a saint all the time lol

I think your view of him is more in lign with the western mainstream narrative than mine.

I don't see how torture has anything to do with the grander geopolitical chess board though.

Resistance or compliance with the agenda of a global government (the NWO) isn't determined on whether or not a government applies torture on its enemies, but of the relationship of that government with those behind the push for global governance.

That's the angle I'm interested in and just as much the angle of approach we should apply in our analyses.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

01-26-2016, 01:58 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
When the govt silences it's people by kidnapping and torturing we have a massive problem bro Artful.

That is no longer a govt by definition but a tyrannical dictatorship passed down father to son. It's kingship in the form of bs democracy

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko

01-26-2016, 02:08 PM #9
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
It's a government that has large majority support of its people, whether in the elections held in February 2014, the elections prior to that (2007 & 2000) or all the polls held by the UN itself, which they embarassingly had to withdraw from public attention.

Since I am no first eye witness to the alleged practices and tortures under said government, I can only think critically about the use of such rhetoric in the media and the envisioned goal they seek to achieve with it.

Now, let's talk Russia. That's an effective angle of approach in understanding geopolitics and one I'm pretty versed in. Big Grin

The following 2 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Scimitar

01-26-2016, 02:52 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Ok let's talk Russia,

what exactly makes you think that Imran Hosein is correct in assuming that Ar Rum (The might of the Roman empire whose seat was in Byzantium) in Islamic prophecy refers to Ar Russi (Russia) ???

That has always gotten me baffled.

Imran's theory is good, except for this ONE MAJOR stumbling block. And because of that - I just cannot place any providence in it at all.

I also did my own research and have given you my take on the prophecy regarding the Hudna with Ar Rum being the events which unfolded in the time of the second Khaliph Omar (may God be pleased with him).

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko