#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Collected alter persona switches

01-25-2016, 10:55 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall

Before you discard this as another video, take a look. Its everyone from Anna Nicole to Serena Williams switching, gathered in one video.
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 10:56 PM by Vixy.
The following 4 users Like Vixy's post:
  • Kme0601, argus, Kilmister, Trenton

01-27-2016, 01:44 PM #2
Kilmister
Peasant
(01-25-2016, 10:55 PM)Vixy Wrote:  

Before you discard this as another video, take a look. Its everyone from Anna Nicole to Serena Williams switching, gathered in one video.

The sight of Anna Nicole's painted face used to absolutely terrify me. Not sure why. Clowns make me uncomfortable, but they don't scare me all that much. However, there was something about her that really made my stomach clench in fear. Have any of you experienced this? I managed to watch the entire video, her part still struck me the most, but not with fear. Just sadness. Poor woman.

I really like this jacket but the sleeves are much too long.
The following 1 user Likes Kilmister's post:
  • argus

01-27-2016, 03:35 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
(01-27-2016, 01:44 PM)Kilmister Wrote:  

The sight of Anna Nicole's painted face used to absolutely terrify me. Not sure why. Clowns make me uncomfortable, but they don't scare me all that much. However, there was something about her that really made my stomach clench in fear. Have any of you experienced this? I managed to watch the entire video, her part still struck me the most, but not with fear. Just sadness. Poor woman.

I've met folks with severe DID, and its always heart wrenching to see a confused or scared child personal come out.

The clip in this vid that freaked me out, was the news lady who could barely speak English properly. That was some scewed up mind control. I wonder if she's an MK victim or if she was having a mild seizure, tbh.

Also didn't know about Sarena Williams. Her mom pissed me off when she made it sound like a joke about her "ghetto" persona popping out at a match. Like, bitch, why the fuck your daughter even have DID? Not funny. Bet she had a hand in it if it's so funny to her. Does Venus have alter personas too? I mean what happened?

Ah man, and the clip of Bruce Willis... Euuugh.

Gagas trigger word of "Lord"...

And that hand gesture Lindsay's handler gave.... Britney crying.

These poor people. It's really awful.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • argus

01-27-2016, 04:43 PM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
(01-27-2016, 03:35 PM)Trenton Wrote:  
(01-27-2016, 01:44 PM)Kilmister Wrote:  

I've met folks with severe DID, and its always heart wrenching to see a confused or scared child personal come out.

The clip in this vid that freaked me out, was the news lady who could barely speak English properly. That was some scewed up mind control. I wonder if she's an MK victim or if she was having a mild seizure, tbh.

Also didn't know about Sarena Williams. Her mom pissed me off when she made it sound like a joke about her "ghetto" persona popping out at a match. Like, bitch, why the fuck your daughter even have DID? Not funny. Bet she had a hand in it if it's so funny to her. Does Venus have alter personas too? I mean what happened?

Ah man, and the clip of Bruce Willis... Euuugh.

Gagas trigger word of "Lord"...

And that hand gesture Lindsay's handler gave.... Britney crying.

These poor people. It's really awful.

Wow! Interesting video! 
I thought it was reported that the newslady had a seizure?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • argus, Trenton

01-27-2016, 07:32 PM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
(01-27-2016, 04:43 PM)Lisa Wrote:  Wow! Interesting video! 

Looked it up, she did have a neurological problem. She had a migrane that caused her garbled speech.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • Kme0601

01-27-2016, 07:41 PM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
(01-27-2016, 07:32 PM)Trenton Wrote:  

Looked it up, she did have a neurological problem. She had a migrane that caused her garbled speech.

Thanks for looking it up-I thought it was a medical problem for what happened to her.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • Trenton

01-28-2016, 06:36 PM #7
Vixy
Marshall

Oooor did she now?

Remember all of those stars who all of a sudden had tose kind of problems? Like Judge Judy amongst others..? That IS and WAS mindcontrol. Some even said it had to do with them being reptilians and that their planet was coming closer but yeah..Mk. Either way it had absolutly nothing to do with an form of "neurological problem". Thats just the cover up.

01-28-2016, 06:37 PM #8
Vixy
Marshall

Great new video.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • Trenton

01-28-2016, 09:17 PM #9
Trenton
Justiciar
(01-28-2016, 06:36 PM)Vixy Wrote:  

Oooor did she now?

Remember all of those stars who all of a sudden had tose kind of problems? Like Judge Judy amongst others..? That IS and WAS mindcontrol. Some even said it had to do with them being reptilians and that their planet was coming closer but yeah..Mk. Either way it had absolutly nothing to do with an form of "neurological problem". Thats just the cover up.

It COULD be MK.. But my partner suffers from MS like symptoms when the doctors keep insisting its " migraines" (even when no headache is present) and so have numerous other friends of mine back home in Maine.

The garbled speech thing happened to my partner several times, and when I saw that clip, of Serene, I immediately remembered that migrane attack my partner had. 

Though I'll never know, if it was truely a migrane or not, lol, cause I've never met Serene. If she had more symptoms of being mk'd, I'd toss the migrane issue out.