#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
A world without banking. Creepy Advert

01-25-2016, 07:51 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar

Extremely creepy video.

Aside from "a bankless world" (nwo currency? Bahhh)

The voice mentions "man created the giant"

My mind immediately went to the nephilim.

Anyway, this YouTube channel hosts a series of these videos. Haven't watched them all yet, but this was at the top of my YouTube feed lastnight (still is) and is the featured advert of the day I guess.
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 07:53 PM by Trenton. Edit Reason: Embed video

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Sidhuriel, riscy, The Creeper, Pink Isn't Well

01-25-2016, 07:56 PM #2
Pink Isn't Well
Knight
Yeah, that was definitely a bit strange. I'm inclined to look up what this company is about.
The following 2 users Like Pink Isn't Well's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

01-25-2016, 07:57 PM #3
Riddler
Chaplain
its a student loan company.

you could see it as getting a loan for some other institute than a bank.

see it like a company, delivering a service, and that service is delivering the cash flow needed for certain educations.
and the service only applies if you meet to the criteria for it [ see it as becoming part of a exclusive gym membership ],
and providing the means to return the service given to you throughout the course.

so it's a bank that isnt a bank but is a bank. its just not by definition a bank or registered as such.
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 08:00 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Pink Isn't Well, Trenton

01-25-2016, 08:00 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
I just wonder why they chose so much damn symbology for one short little video.

No one likes our centralized banks. But.... Yeegh.

They'll take this farther. And this has been booming on all major social media today. Really pushing it.

Here's a Forbes article about it, SoFi challenging Bank of America

http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2...78eddc27fd

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

01-26-2016, 07:35 AM #5
Riddler
Chaplain
seriously, its not a challenge at all. its a 'fresh' initiative that really soon is going to get copied by the big banks.
or they simply offer the entrepeneur that started this soFi thing a good bag of money and they own it.

all it is is a marketing hype to gain attention and clickbait.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

01-26-2016, 10:09 AM #6
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(01-25-2016, 07:51 PM)Trenton Wrote:  

Extremely creepy video.

Aside from "a bankless world" (nwo currency? Bahhh)

The voice mentions "man created the giant"

My mind immediately went to the nephilim.

Anyway, this YouTube channel hosts a series of these videos. Haven't watched them all yet, but this was at the top of my YouTube feed lastnight (still is) and is the featured advert of the day I guess.

Maybe they're speaking of the big computer in Brussels?

The big registration office of all sofi-numbers in Europe; where everyone is in a centralised database. Every citizen in the system has a code starting with their sofi number ; that might be our future ID for food?

I've always thought that in the NWO your rights would be linked to a chip confirming you're a citizen registered in the Brussels computer. This might be an add for it.

It's always said that this computer is just an urban legend; but I don't really believe it..

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

01-26-2016, 01:01 PM #7
truthordare
Marshall
This may be an addy for a nefarious loan company but the banksters are pushing for a cashless society nontheless,
if we go digital, our power over them is lost. We cannot physically run on them and crash their fractional reserve system. They give us currency wars, trade wars and when that fails, we get world war. They are squeezing the juice right now with the oil price. buying up broke oil sands companies for cents on the dollar before they cause a war between saud and iran (stage is being set)  which will once again cause high oil prices. They will own the biggest oil sands companies and will avoid the hundreds of billions in credit default swap payments to all the others through 2016. can anyone say.... evil genius?
nothing in politics (banking) happens by chance.
I honestly think if 5000 individuals were eliminated from this planet in one night, we would truly wake up to a bright new dawn.
The following 4 users Like truthordare's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton, The Creeper, Artful Revealer

01-28-2016, 10:35 AM #8
xoa.
Justiciar
My Business teacher once said:

"Money doesn't rule the world, credit does." 

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling

01-28-2016, 02:15 PM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
He's absolutetly right.

well, actually he isn't.

Debt rules the world.

------------
The following 2 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

01-28-2016, 09:24 PM #10
xoa.
Justiciar
(01-28-2016, 02:15 PM)Riddler Wrote:  He's absolutetly right.

well, actually he isn't.

Debt rules the world.

Nah, he's right. Banking isn't real money. It's credit. They type digits into the computer. So credit does.

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling