#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Fake science programs and documentaries on TV

01-24-2016, 10:15 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
"Despite widespread backlash over fake documentaries, supposedly educational networks are turning to them more and more in efforts to net viewers and in the process are making people dumber."

... or deceived for 'new age'?
http://www.businessinsider.com/discovery...ies-2014-9

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko, Sidhuriel, Trenton

01-24-2016, 10:30 PM #2
sophiaponders
Chaplain
This fake science phenom is also in viral videos on net.. such as 'What the bleep do we know'
Article by scientist: (NOTE: do not agree with all content on this site.. but posting individual article for scientific explanation that it is NOT based on science like it claims to be )http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2005/...leep_.html

video explanation

This post was last modified: 01-24-2016, 11:04 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton

01-25-2016, 12:04 AM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
Bullshit documentaries be like

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • sophiaponders

01-25-2016, 12:26 AM #4
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(01-25-2016, 12:04 AM)Trenton Wrote:  Bullshit documentaries be like

lol. Tongue

i will say there is definitely some new age luci philosophy behind a lot of them...
however.. some people get really pissed when i point out these things are not actually scientific or plausible in reality.
example; what the bleep.. the secret.. the new earth ..etc..
if people could really create their own reality with their minds like these docus and books say, why are there people starving in 3rd world countries? im sure they think of food every day. are they not thinking hard enough?
smh...

The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • cameronjcw, Sidhuriel, Trenton

01-25-2016, 12:33 AM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Trenton.. your vid reminded me of this one that Bill Nye the Science guy did Tongue
I think the new age infiltration into science completely drives real scientists crazy

This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 12:35 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton

01-25-2016, 04:09 AM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
(01-25-2016, 12:33 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Trenton.. your vid reminded me of this one that Bill Nye the Science guy did Tongue
I think the new age infiltration into science completely drives real scientists crazy

Lmfao I remember that one. Bill was so done...haha

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 1 user Likes Trenton's post:
  • sophiaponders

01-25-2016, 04:17 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Oprah Winfrey has made such a show too recently; it's called ''belief''

Basically the illuminati message that all religions are the same packed in a lovely dovey wrapping .

I once tried to read her biography and it really made me nauseous with her ranting that God is always with her and that people who are poor just aren't thinking the right thoughts.

I really hate any rich person or famous person who suddenly presents themselves as some kind of Guru because clearly God smiles upon them because they are rich Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 04:18 AM by Sidhuriel.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 3 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • doubleshot, Trenton, sophiaponders

01-25-2016, 04:26 AM #8
sophiaponders
Chaplain
At least she is talking about god instead of being god now.. maybe..
but AHA!
look- false usage of science rolled up into mysticism again Rolleyes
its all the same damn thing

EDIT: I have no problem with real science.. I like it.. but this is something else.
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 04:30 AM by sophiaponders.

The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton, Sidhuriel

01-25-2016, 05:32 AM #9
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(01-25-2016, 04:26 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  At least she is talking about god instead of being god now.. maybe..
but AHA!
look- false usage of science rolled up into mysticism again  Rolleyes
its all the same damn thing

EDIT: I have no problem with real science.. I like it.. but this is something else.

I thought the fake tears were also very telling; they do that with Catholic ''saints'' all the time Rolleyes

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 1 user Likes Sidhuriel's post:
  • Trenton

01-25-2016, 09:48 AM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
All those documentaries on evolution are total nonsense. They show us CGI animated films with no proof behind it. There are documentaries out there showing us different transitioning fossils of primates to apes only for it later to be found out that some of the fossils used within those documentaries were actually fakes. The CGI animated documentaries also have no way of actually showing us what they really looked like but yet they throw it at our faces like it's a fact that's how they looked like when they were alive.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people end up taking this evolution process of one species into another as fact due solely to these "documentaries".
This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 11:30 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko, Sidhuriel