#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What is this agenda of blurring the lines between genders?

01-20-2016, 08:21 PM #1
umatbro
Squire
"Meanwhile, Jaden Smith became the face of Louis Vuitton Womenswear. Women’s….wear. While some will have the knee-jerk reaction of giving him a standing ovation for the incredible courage of wearing a skirt, this publicity stunt is mainly a continuation of the agenda of blurring the lines between genders that was aggressively promoted last year." -Symbolic Pics of the Month 01/16

Any other examples?
[url=http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the-month/symbolic-pics-of-the-month-0116/#comments][/url]
The following 5 users Like umatbro's post:
  • no_way_!, MissCherokee, walkthruthisworld, Floss, Freetoday

01-20-2016, 09:06 PM #2
Portent
Marshall
From my research into the high level occult/Luciferian beliefs, it goes to the belief and desire to somehow get man back to the beginning before the fall. Many people, and this unfortunately includes many Christians, think that what happened in the Garden of Eden is a myth. I am fully persuaded that this is not a myth at all. Luciferians believe that man was held prisoner in the Garden and that Lucifer liberated them. So there is the occult (meaning hidden) desire to get man back to even before God created Eve.

As I have posted in other threads, they are going to implement a DNA change in people that will cause them to no longer be human. The man at conception contributes 23 chromosomes and the woman contributes 22. Others have asserted that the elite hope to add a third strand of DNA that will make that subsequent DNA a triple helix with 22 chromosomes each. 3 with 22 each. It is further theorized that this is the true meaning of the 322 of Skull and Bones at Yale.

If you will look into the the Baphomet, you will find that it is an androgynous figure. This is what I think that they are ritualistically doing with all of this Caitlin Jenner/transgender filth. They are trying to move us in this direction. Sadly they are succeeding as well. It is all a subtle move by the enemy of our souls of the consciousness of the world  toward world acceptance of the mark of the beast.

Scientists have done studies on the way that DNA functions and they say that it is brilliantly and simply made up of words. As crazy as that sounds, they say that it is really written like a book. They have also done experiments that point to DNA having trans-dimensional or spiritual qualities. They have taken DNA and placed it in a vacuum and shined special lasers through it length wise and the spiraling of the light beam continues far beyond the length of the DNA.

The term "Junk-DNA" has been bandied about but it appears that there is no such thing as junk-DNA. There is more but that is the general idea as I understand it.

They wish to see all of the original lies of Lucifer fulfilled. They want to achieve eternal life by their intellect. They are ultimately going to wage war on God Himself. How they can be so brilliant and so stupid at the same time blows my mind. Satan is the father of lies. They lie to everyone.

Even those at the highest levels lie to those below them. How is it that they cannot see that they are the victims of lies themselves?  They are psychopaths who are deceived by the ultimate psychopath.

01-20-2016, 09:43 PM #3
Christina
Peasant
Hermaphrodite is a combination of Hermes and Aphrodite. It is part of their Hermetic "wisdom" to create an androgyne. They are forcing us through an alchemical process of change. Our generations may be disturbed by it, but further generations who have been bombarded by subliminals since birth with accept it as normal. Then they will remove the age limits to their Platonic "love feasts". They need to be stopped. People need to wake up. It is high level brain-washing.
The following 7 users Like Christina's post:
  • BaronAmity, spaides, The Creeper, Goku, Claire Rousseau, Portent, Slysargassosea

01-20-2016, 09:51 PM #4
Slysargassosea
Squire
In real life it is difficult to have these discussions and not be shouted down as a bigot. People who have eyes to see and ears to hear have to be careful not to spout hate when expressing dissent against this agenda. It is possible to hate the sin so to speak- not the sinner.

I so agree- it is mind blowing the extent of brainwashing on this issue. And they are indoctrinating children, I believe not just with dogma of marketing and advertisements and popular culture, but with hormones and other biological warfare waged through food and vaccines. At a cellular level we are being manipulated into states of confusion. Calcifying the pineal gland probably emphasizes these effects.

01-20-2016, 10:42 PM #5
sPEktrall
Chaplain
The nature of gender bending is spiritual at heart.  It spiritual influence overlapping into the physical realm.  Satan seeks to pervert Gods natural order.  Ephesians 6:12

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.

01-21-2016, 12:20 AM #6
Claire Rousseau
Justiciar
(01-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Portent Wrote:  From my research into the high level occult/Luciferian beliefs, it goes to the belief and desire to somehow get man back to the beginning before the fall. Many people, and this unfortunately includes many Christians, think that what happened in the Garden of Eden is a myth. I am fully persuaded that this is not a myth at all. Luciferians believe that man was held prisoner in the Garden and that Lucifer liberated them. So there is the occult (meaning hidden) desire to get man back to even before God created Eve.

As I have posted in other threads, they are going to implement a DNA change in people that will cause them to no longer be human. The man at conception contributes 23 chromosomes and the woman contributes 22. Others have asserted that the elite hope to add a third strand of DNA that will make that subsequent DNA a triple helix with 22 chromosomes each. 3 with 22 each. It is further theorized that this is the true meaning of the 322 of Skull and Bones at Yale.

If you will look into the the Baphomet, you will find that it is an androgynous figure. This is what I think that they are ritualistically doing with all of this Caitlin Jenner/transgender filth. They are trying to move us in this direction. Sadly they are succeeding as well. It is all a subtle move by the enemy of our souls of the consciousness of the world  toward world acceptance of the mark of the beast.

Scientists have done studies on the way that DNA functions and they say that it is brilliantly and simply made up of words. As crazy as that sounds, they say that it is really written like a book. They have also done experiments that point to DNA having trans-dimensional or spiritual qualities. They have taken DNA and placed it in a vacuum and shined special lasers through it length wise and the spiraling of the light beam continues far beyond the length of the DNA.

The term "Junk-DNA" has been bandied about but it appears that there is no such thing as junk-DNA. There is more but that is the general idea as I understand it.

They wish to see all of the original lies of Lucifer fulfilled. They want to achieve eternal life by their intellect. They are ultimately going to wage war on God Himself. How they can be so brilliant and so stupid at the same time blows my mind. Satan is the father of lies. They lie to everyone.

Even those at the highest levels lie to those below them. How is it that they cannot see that they are the victims of lies themselves?  They are psychopaths who are deceived by the ultimate psychopath.

I happen to know a bit about this stuff because I was more or less brought up around it, though I did not choose o be a part of it & got saved instead. Anyway, the 322 used by S/B is actually a reference to Genesis, but they twist it to represent the fall of man as the discovery that one can become a god by their own means, which is false.

“And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:” ................Genesis 3:22

Jesus saith unto him, he that hath seen me hath seen the Father. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.      ~John 14:9-11

The following 5 users Like Claire Rousseau's post:
  • no_way_!, Floss, checkm8te, Blue333, Portent

01-21-2016, 08:05 AM #7
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(01-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Portent Wrote:  Scientists have done studies on the way that DNA functions and they say that it is brilliantly and simply made up of words. As crazy as that sounds, they say that it is really written like a book.
I would be very interested in sources for these studies, if you can provide.

OP,

Sweden is a good place for gendermainstreaming policies.

They've created a gender-neutral word for boy and girls so children wouldn't be brainwashed with gender-related social constructions. You'll find it under "hen".

Boys in sweden, or was it Norway ..., have also been forced to sit down to take a piss.

I've participated in, started even, this topic a good few times before and there are many more examples like those mentioned above.

In France they have a course in kindergarten under a state-sponsored program called ABCD de l'égalité, which basically means Equality 101. Kids are being fed literature like Daddy Wears A Dress and My Two Dads

Gender mainstreaming is an official policy in the EU under impulse of the UN.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 7 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • The Creeper, Blue333, Portent, Serendipity, Kung Fu, Claire Rousseau, Goku

01-21-2016, 03:28 PM #8
Corvus Metus
Marshall
What is gender?  While there is a biological aspect of it, most of what we associate with gender is a social construction.

Biologically, males have penises and females have vaginas.  Both are required to produce offspring.  That's the gist of things and everything else is simply shit people say.

Men wear pants, women wear skirts!  Unless its Scotland, where men wear kilts.  Men are aggressive, women are neutering!  I  don't know,  I've seen men show great compassion and empathy and there is nothing more frightening than a mother whose upset that someone is messing with her children.

Blue is masculine, pink is feminine! Except when the reverse was true but it changed because someone decided that they would market pink stuff to girls and blue stuff to boys. 

But where do the powers that be fall into this? Simple.   They use it to make us hate each other, with more conservative aspects standing up against what they feel is contrary to the word of whatever god they believe in and more liberal aspects fighting against what they see as intolerant.  Meanwhile, the bastards that run this world continue on exploiting us while we're too busy fighting meaningless battles.  

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not
The following 6 users Like Corvus Metus's post:
  • CountDracula, Colonel Krusty, serpentzero, The Creeper, Trenton, cookie

01-21-2016, 03:47 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
It's funny how they're trying to make us all act like one gender when the two are fundamentally different. Science has shown that men and women think differently and, therefore, will act differently. Then there's hormones, which again tend to bend us towards different ways of expression. These differences are what creates our gender differences so saying it's a social construction isn't necessarily true.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

01-21-2016, 03:52 PM #10
Portent
Marshall
(01-21-2016, 03:47 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  It's funny how they're trying to make us all act like one gender when the two are fundamentally different. Science has shown that men and women think differently and, therefore, will act differently. Then there's hormones, which again tend to bend us towards different ways of expression. These differences are what creates our gender differences so saying it's a social construction isn't necessarily true.

I agree. Men and Women are absolutely different. This difference is absolutely beautiful. Even sacred.
Perhaps this is the fundamental reason that the elite are waging war on gender. It is simply an attack on what God has created.