#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Bowie, Simpsons, Friends, & Protein

01-18-2016, 08:21 PM #1
Apple
Squire
This video needs to go viral! Beyond belief right now.

I've been following this guy's work for a while now and this stuff needs to be shared.

He makes 99.9% "awake" you-tubers and website hosts (no offence VC) look like watered down mainstream media.

And for those of you who haven't studied the occult as deeply as this, your brain might explode. 

So what this video is about is the recent death of David Bowie and the brand new Simpsons episode.

Yes that is right, Simpsons used Lesser Magic the day/night of Bowie's death. Mind Blowing stuff here

You can search this clue on you tube and all you will find are "awake" people spouting the one direct line from Principle to Bart, saying Bowie's name, in the Simpson episode. 

But what this guy does is show clear cut examples and well researched facts, showing exactly how the entire episode was geared towards Bowie's Death. NOBODY else has the complete wisdom and knowledge to spot this with their naked eye.

I think the saddest part is when Lisa makes fun of Bowie (referring to his make-up) and Bart purposely ends Bowie's life by cursing him over and over and over by saying what Lisa told him not to say, "because it won't come true" which it didn't come true.... at least now since Bart cursed him dead. 

You will understand what I am talking about when you watch the video. It's not long at all. 10 minutes.

The following 2 users Like Apple's post:
  • Isaiah53, Lunar0

01-18-2016, 10:29 PM #2
Lunar0
Knight
Thanks OP, I'll definitely watch this and his channel.
The following 1 user Likes Lunar0's post:
  • Apple

01-20-2016, 01:32 PM #3
argus
Squire
(01-18-2016, 08:21 PM)Apple Wrote:  This video needs to go viral! Beyond belief right now.

I've been following this guy's work for a while now and this stuff needs to be shared.

He makes 99.9% "awake" you-tubers and website hosts (no offence VC) look like watered down mainstream media.

And for those of you who haven't studied the occult as deeply as this, your brain might explode. 

So what this video is about is the recent death of David Bowie and the brand new Simpsons episode.

Yes that is right, Simpsons used Lesser Magic the day/night of Bowie's death. Mind Blowing stuff here

You can search this clue on you tube and all you will find are "awake" people spouting the one direct line from Principle to Bart, saying Bowie's name, in the Simpson episode. 

But what this guy does is show clear cut examples and well researched facts, showing exactly how the entire episode was geared towards Bowie's Death. NOBODY else has the complete wisdom and knowledge to spot this with their naked eye.

I think the saddest part is when Lisa makes fun of Bowie (referring to his make-up) and Bart purposely ends Bowie's life by cursing him over and over and over by saying what Lisa told him not to say, "because it won't come true" which it didn't come true.... at least now since Bart cursed him dead. 

You will understand what I am talking about when you watch the video. It's not long at all. 10 minutes.

Thank you, OP.

It is very hard to understand this video without seeing the whole episode, although I get the analysis. I am not sure if I agree fully, might be a little far fetched but nonetheless interesting.

I can´t see that Lisa is making fun of Bowie since I haven´t seen the episode and don´t know what she means when says that she will not wear make-up anymore. Neither the "cursing" of Bart is clear. Can you explain how this is Lesser magic? What happened before and after those scenes?

The scenes from Friends is interesting but remember as such an icon Bowie has been quoted in a lot of series and movies.

I don´t understand the connection to protein/milk/meat and cancer either. Is that stated in the episode?
I don´t think either this guy is exceptionally knowledgeable about the occult, there are a lot people out there with this knowledge.

What strikes me is two things. First, the connection to Carnegie hall is strange. The concert with David Bowies music which is mentioned in the video was actually presented on the day of his death, according to Rolling Stone. See link.

Second, I do think it is very strange with these scenes mentioning Bowie on the day of his death altogether. It is not as if he has been mentioned in a lot of episodes.
The following 1 user Likes argus's post:
  • Apple

01-20-2016, 02:34 PM #4
DiscoStu
Marshall
In the episode in question, Marge asks Homer to buy organic milk. Instead he buys "regular" milk, chock full of hormones. Bart and Lisa as a result experience body changes. Bart grows a mustache and Lisa gets acne.

Marge helps Lisa by covering up the acne with makeup, which in turns gets Lisa noticed at school.
The following 1 user Likes DiscoStu's post:
  • Apple

01-20-2016, 05:05 PM #5
Apple
Squire
(01-20-2016, 01:32 PM)argus Wrote:  [quote='Apple' pid='45319' dateline='1453162907']

Thank you, OP.

It is very hard to understand this video without seeing the whole episode, although I get the analysis. I am not sure if I agree fully, might be a little far fetched but nonetheless interesting.

I can´t see that Lisa is making fun of Bowie since I haven´t seen the episode and don´t know what she means when says that she will not wear make-up anymore. Neither the "cursing" of Bart is clear. Can you explain how this is Lesser magic? What happened before and after those scenes?

The scenes from Friends is interesting but remember as such an icon Bowie has been quoted in a lot of series and movies.

I don´t understand the connection to protein/milk/meat and cancer either. Is that stated in the episode?
I don´t think either this guy is exceptionally knowledgeable about the occult, there are a lot people out there with this knowledge.

What strikes me is two things. First, the connection to Carnegie hall is strange. The concert with David Bowies music which is mentioned in the video was actually presented on the day of his death, according to Rolling Stone. See link.

Second, I do think it is very strange with these scenes mentioning Bowie on the day of his death altogether. It is not as if he has been mentioned in a lot of episodes.

You are Welcome! Thank you for viewing and responding. 

I see you are needing some things cleared up for your own knowledge about what was shown here.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and comment.

I first want to address
Quote:"I don´t think either this guy is exceptionally knowledgeable about the occult, there are a lot people out there with this knowledge"

I honestly don't think this was necessary to say at all. Especially since we both know you didn't watch any of the guys other videos, the hundreds that he has posted over the last 10 years. And a quick you tube search of this Simpsons revelation will show you that no one else has broken down this Simpsons Episode like this guy has. So let's keep this wild accusation to our self's, shall we? I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

The second thing I'd like to address is
Quote:"I don´t understand the connection to protein/milk/meat and cancer either. Is that stated in the episode?"

Yes it is stated is this Episode. 

It is not uncommon knowledge to know that our current Milk that we get from cows and the cheese and protein that big companies process are filled with BAD hormones. These BAD hormones have been linked to Mutations within the human body such as CANCER. 

In fact, if you watched the begging of the video the connection is blatantly made. The episode is title  "Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles"....  Bart is a MUTANT caused by MILK... the mutation within Bart is the Mutation of CANCER caused by the MILK.

Again, watch the video because the Milk, or the Protein, and the Cheese that comes from Cows (Cows that are injected with steroids and bad hormones thanks to our ruling class) causes mutation deformities such as CANCER. 

Even the description of the Episode lays it out, "Bart starts drinking a milk substitute filled with BAD hormones"

This again is referenced to Bart, Lisa and in the last scene of the episode when Maggie, a baby, picks both Lisa and Bart up by her hands and bangs them together as Homer say's "someones been drinking the MILK" because the mutation within the milk gave Maggie mutant strength. Milk does a body good Wink

The Third thing I will address:
Quote:"The scenes from Friends is interesting but remember as such an icon Bowie has been quoted in a lot of series and movies."

You are right, Bowie is an icon and is quoted everywhere, however this is a specific reference within this episode. 

You see, this is not talking about Bowies iconic status within shows and movies, this is talking about a specific cartoon episode that has clear direct links to Bowie, Cancer, and Death, air the same night Bowie Dies from Cancer. 

The entire Simpson scene between Bart and the Principle is specific to Bowie in its entirety, using FRIENDS to clearly show this reference along with the Two Colored eye Cat named BOWIE and the favorite salad bar treat of "shredded cheese"

Bart and the Principle were talking about the NEW teacher that started working there. Both Bart and Principle have fallen in love with the NEW teacher, the Serpent Teacher, the Teacher of Death.  Why is she the serpent teacher? The BIG clue is the Serpent snake tattoo that's clearly shown on the Back of her Neck. 

So Mutant Bart is in the Principles office and they both are discussing about her. The reference to "shredded cheese (cancer)" that is favored by the New Serpent Teacher, the reference to Friends episodes about Bowie and then the Two Eyed Cat NAMED Bowie. It's all right there in front of you. 

Its not about the exoteric but the esoteric wisdom and knowledge. Not the Outer or Surface layer but the Inner layer/the insider wisdom and knowledge.

The Fourth thing I will address;
Quote:"

I can´t see that Lisa is making fun of Bowie since I haven´t seen the episode and don´t know what she means when says that she will not wear make-up anymore. Neither the "cursing" of Bart is clear. Can you explain how this is Lesser magic? What happened before and after those scenes?"

You definitely need to re watch the breakdown of this episode again and again because you are missing the clues that have been layered out for you. I've personally watched it over 8 times. It's Mind Blowing stuff here. 

Step by step I will show you each clue that folds out in that scene... and then go back and watch it for yourself.

Clue #1 Homer is sitting at a table reading a magazine "Thing Magazine, (LAST) ISSUE, No Longer a thing." This is the LAST stop for Bowie, the End, appropriately placed as the LAST scene in the Milk-Cancer-ed Episode. 

Clue #2 Lisa is playing Bowie's Blues Sax Symphony with her Saxophone. Lisa IS Bowie. She is embodying the Music of Bowie. 

Clue #3 Bart walks up to Lisa and Lisa stops playing and says, "No more make-up for me, (EVER)" That is right, no more make-up for Ziggy and the colorful cast that is Bowie.

Clue #4 Bart replies, "What about when you are blowing your stupid horn at Carnegie Hall" As you have already pointed out with a link to Rolling stones, and its clearly pointed out in the video, The Music of David Bowie was set to play Carnegie Hall March 31st 2016, and was announced the same day of THIS Simpsons episode as well as the day/night of Bowie's death. 

Clue #5 Lisa responds in SHOCK to Bart's reply and says, "If you SAY IT OUTLOUD it won't come true"

Clue 6# Bart proceeds to say it out loud, cursing Bowie's death, so now he obviously can't make a celebrity appearance at Carnegie Hall with his Make-up

Clue 7# Lisa (Bowie) and Bart (the Curse) start to wrestle each other (the battle of death) over it.

Clue 8# Maggie, a baby, grabs and picks both Lisa and Bart up as Homer states, "looks like someone is still drinking the Milk"  smashing them together, the collision with death. 

So long Bowie! 

It's truly a sad ending whether you are a fan or not. 

But just remember kids, "take your protein pills (cancer?) and put your helmet on (bold head from cancer?).

I suggest re-watching the video.

I mean, he even makes Dianic witchcraft connections that link with Princess Diana and we all know what an occultic  ritual that was. Including Dianic witchcraft of 9/11

I appreciate the response! Thank you again. Watch the Video! Slow it down and pause it in places if you have too!
The following 2 users Like Apple's post:
  • argus, Isaiah53

01-21-2016, 02:21 PM #6
argus
Squire
(01-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Apple Wrote:  
(01-20-2016, 01:32 PM)argus Wrote:  [quote='Apple' pid='45319' dateline='1453162907']

Thank you, OP.

You are Welcome! Thank you for viewing and responding. 

I see you are needing some things cleared up for your own knowledge about what was shown here.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and comment.

I first want to address
Quote:"I don´t think either this guy is exceptionally knowledgeable about the occult, there are a lot people out there with this knowledge"

I honestly don't think this was necessary to say at all. Especially since we both know you didn't watch any of the guys other videos, the hundreds that he has posted over the last 10 years. And a quick you tube search of this Simpsons revelation will show you that no one else has broken down this Simpsons Episode like this guy has. So let's keep this wild accusation to our self's, shall we? I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

The second thing I'd like to address is
Quote:"I don´t understand the connection to protein/milk/meat and cancer either. Is that stated in the episode?"

Yes it is stated is this Episode. 

It is not uncommon knowledge to know that our current Milk that we get from cows and the cheese and protein that big companies process are filled with BAD hormones. These BAD hormones have been linked to Mutations within the human body such as CANCER. 

In fact, if you watched the begging of the video the connection is blatantly made. The episode is title  "Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles"....  Bart is a MUTANT caused by MILK... the mutation within Bart is the Mutation of CANCER caused by the MILK.

Again, watch the video because the Milk, or the Protein, and the Cheese that comes from Cows (Cows that are injected with steroids and bad hormones thanks to our ruling class) causes mutation deformities such as CANCER. 

Even the description of the Episode lays it out, "Bart starts drinking a milk substitute filled with BAD hormones"

This again is referenced to Bart, Lisa and in the last scene of the episode when Maggie, a baby, picks both Lisa and Bart up by her hands and bangs them together as Homer say's "someones been drinking the MILK" because the mutation within the milk gave Maggie mutant strength. Milk does a body good Wink

The Third thing I will address:
Quote:"The scenes from Friends is interesting but remember as such an icon Bowie has been quoted in a lot of series and movies."

You are right, Bowie is an icon and is quoted everywhere, however this is a specific reference within this episode. 

You see, this is not talking about Bowies iconic status within shows and movies, this is talking about a specific cartoon episode that has clear direct links to Bowie, Cancer, and Death, air the same night Bowie Dies from Cancer. 

The entire Simpson scene between Bart and the Principle is specific to Bowie in its entirety, using FRIENDS to clearly show this reference along with the Two Colored eye Cat named BOWIE and the favorite salad bar treat of "shredded cheese"

Bart and the Principle were talking about the NEW teacher that started working there. Both Bart and Principle have fallen in love with the NEW teacher, the Serpent Teacher, the Teacher of Death.  Why is she the serpent teacher? The BIG clue is the Serpent snake tattoo that's clearly shown on the Back of her Neck. 

So Mutant Bart is in the Principles office and they both are discussing about her. The reference to "shredded cheese (cancer)" that is favored by the New Serpent Teacher, the reference to Friends episodes about Bowie and then the Two Eyed Cat NAMED Bowie. It's all right there in front of you. 

Its not about the exoteric but the esoteric wisdom and knowledge. Not the Outer or Surface layer but the Inner layer/the insider wisdom and knowledge.

The Fourth thing I will address;
Quote:"

I can´t see that Lisa is making fun of Bowie since I haven´t seen the episode and don´t know what she means when says that she will not wear make-up anymore. Neither the "cursing" of Bart is clear. Can you explain how this is Lesser magic? What happened before and after those scenes?"

You definitely need to re watch the breakdown of this episode again and again because you are missing the clues that have been layered out for you. I've personally watched it over 8 times. It's Mind Blowing stuff here. 

Step by step I will show you each clue that folds out in that scene... and then go back and watch it for yourself.

Clue #1 Homer is sitting at a table reading a magazine "Thing Magazine, (LAST) ISSUE, No Longer a thing." This is the LAST stop for Bowie, the End, appropriately placed as the LAST scene in the Milk-Cancer-ed Episode. 

Clue #2 Lisa is playing Bowie's Blues Sax Symphony with her Saxophone. Lisa IS Bowie. She is embodying the Music of Bowie. 

Clue #3 Bart walks up to Lisa and Lisa stops playing and says, "No more make-up for me, (EVER)" That is right, no more make-up for Ziggy and the colorful cast that is Bowie.

Clue #4 Bart replies, "What about when you are blowing your stupid horn at Carnegie Hall" As you have already pointed out with a link to Rolling stones, and its clearly pointed out in the video, The Music of David Bowie was set to play Carnegie Hall March 31st 2016, and was announced the same day of THIS Simpsons episode as well as the day/night of Bowie's death. 

Clue #5 Lisa responds in SHOCK to Bart's reply and says, "If you SAY IT OUTLOUD it won't come true"

Clue 6# Bart proceeds to say it out loud, cursing Bowie's death, so now he obviously can't make a celebrity appearance at Carnegie Hall with his Make-up

Clue 7# Lisa (Bowie) and Bart (the Curse) start to wrestle each other (the battle of death) over it.

Clue 8# Maggie, a baby, grabs and picks both Lisa and Bart up as Homer states, "looks like someone is still drinking the Milk"  smashing them together, the collision with death. 

So long Bowie! 

It's truly a sad ending whether you are a fan or not. 

But just remember kids, "take your protein pills (cancer?) and put your helmet on (bold head from cancer?).

I suggest re-watching the video.

I mean, he even makes Dianic witchcraft connections that link with Princess Diana and we all know what an occultic  ritual that was. Including Dianic witchcraft of 9/11

I appreciate the response! Thank you again. Watch the Video! Slow it down and pause it in places if you have too!

Wow, thank you for this kind reply! Smile Heart

First, I didn´t mean to offend neither you or the person who made the video. I am so sorry. I think I just got carried away in my grief over David Bowies death, I didn´t want to see, to know. I will definitely watch the other videos on the channel.

Second, I totally agree with you, I can see it clearly, it makes totally sense! I just needed your detailed info about what the whole episode really was about, and you have described it very well! Perfect! Smile

Just a few of many, many confused thoughts right now:

- That new teacher in the episode is scary. The serpent tattoo on her neck reminds me of the lyrics of Blackstar which starts with "In the villa of Ormen", that could be interpreted is "In the villa of the SERPENT", as "ormen" in Swedish/Norwegian is "the serpent" (I speak both languages).

- The black star of Diana! That was a ritual murder if there ever was one! Remember Bowies iconic picture from the Thin White Duke days named "The archer"? The attribut of the goddess Diana was bow and arrows. The five lowest sephiroths on the tree of life in Kabbalah, which Bowie was in to in the 70´s, is called "The heavenly bow and arrow".
The black/blue dress with the silver stripes he wears in Lazarus is reminiscent of the dress he wears at the cover picture on the album Station to station, on the picture he is sitting on the floor drawing the tree of life. During these days it is known Bowie lived on cocaine and milk...

(Could just go on and on here....)

I am just astonished. I mean - WTF???? OK, Simpsons are known to have shown a lot of connections to other events, but this - this is so open and obvious. Noone, even with the tiniest knowledge in the occult, can miss it. It is like a knock out.

I can say, I really have a lump in my throat right now, bigger that usual when dealing with conspiracies which I have done for years now. Was Bowie supposed to die exactly on this day? Was he given cancer and then killed, or what? To state an example? To show "their" power? To show no man is immortal how ever big they are? Why that day? Was it because it was a black moon - the solar eclipse in Blackstar (others also have this theory)? Why this year? Why Bowie?? WHY??

This is beyond tragic if it´s true - and everything points to that it is just that. Sad
The following 1 user Likes argus's post:
  • Apple

01-24-2016, 08:00 PM #7
Songbird516
Marshall
Here is another one for you. Pretty interesting. The guy definitely looks more like David Bowie than he looks like himself, and he certainly doesn't seem like someone mourning someone who died.
https://youtu.be/vp3Z_PrYvQk
The following 1 user Likes Songbird516's post:
  • argus