#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Immigrants and the current sexual assault ''epidemic''

01-18-2016, 11:35 AM #1
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
I've been wanting to create a thread about this for a while now; but I kept forgetting it until today when I read another sensationalist item about Europe not wanting ''rapefugees'' (I'm not kidding sadly  Undecided  ) .

I'm pretty sure what is happening now is divide and conquer in practice; a way to create an 'us and them'' polarity and instill fear in the masses for everyone who doesn't look European.

I believe there is an agenda behind this; especially behind the largest current case under examination which took place in Munich; Germany. The story goes that thousands ( I'm skeptical of that number) of men gathered through social media and sexually attacked women coming out of the train station. Allegedly; over 500 women were sexually assaulted. Supposedly; the perpetrators were all of non European descend. I highly doubt this story; and even if it is true I don't believe there were no Europeans involved in the event. The police say it was organized through social media; which is another red flag that signals ''staged'' to me.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/10/europe...e-charges/

This news is not suddenly a hot topic in Europe; everywhere reports are coming in of group assaults and sexual intimidation by immigrants. Sweden; Belgium; Holland; everywhere there suddenly seems to be a rape epidemic going on. I don't believe it is true at all.

I'm sure there's some bad apples in the immigrants; like there's bad apples everywhere. But this many? And so suddenly?

It's like the terror agenda; another way to instill fear. I won't be intimidated Smile

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart

01-18-2016, 11:47 AM #2
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
The Cologne rape scandal is actually the logical result of the divide and conquer migration policies the EU has adopted for too long now. If there's no mass migration, there can be no large-scale polarity among the people. Many of the people coming here simply have no respect for us because we have no cultural references, we've desintegrated our houses of norms and values (the church). In Russia for example, something like this would not be possible.

The most sensible solution is to stop the welcome policies and start sending these refugees (who are not refugees, but 80% male economic migrants between the ages of 18-40) back, alongside a closed-border policy which would remove their motivations for coming in the first place.

But then there's also the US and CIA sponsoring the migration wave, who would rescue their own economy by bringing down Europe's. There are many aspects of this refugee crisis, too numerous to list them all. More info can be found in this thread.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip

01-18-2016, 12:34 PM #3
Vger
Marshall
Protect your homeland. PC has brainwashed too many into defending the idiocy of open borders. Trump is right.
The following 3 users Like Vger's post:
  • Lotte, slave_of_God, MissCherokee

01-18-2016, 12:58 PM #4
mani2368
Marshall
As someone who has a healthy dose of sunprotecting melanin in their skin I think anyone who can leave needs to leave Europe as fast as possible before this escalates. Just wish I had transferable skills, otherwise i'd be in south America as soon as I could.... FML, wish I chose a better degree. Everyone thinks i'm mad,l but I'm not, we're not far away from a full scale asymetric war on the Eurasian landmass which will make WW2 pale in comparison in length and depravity. And it's all because of those disgusting social planning liberal fucking jews...I hope you're happy for what you're unleashing.

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 4 users Like mani2368's post:
  • Rainerann, slave_of_God, Freetoday, Scimitar

01-18-2016, 01:02 PM #5
xoa.
Justiciar
(01-18-2016, 12:34 PM)Vger Wrote:  Protect your homeland. PC has brainwashed too many into defending the idiocy of open borders. Trump is right.

Your Trump is being debated in House of Commons right now as I type. Trump is a fucking idiot.

And Mani, I wholeheartedly agree about getting out of Europe. Britain is gonna be as bad as Germany any time soon.
This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 01:05 PM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 5 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, Alex, Scimitar, Tarikko

01-18-2016, 01:08 PM #6
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(01-18-2016, 12:58 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  And it's all because of those disgusting social planning liberal fucking jews...I hope you're happy for what you're unleashing.
Mani, is that you? lol

You've changed.

I share your worries and agree with what you said, just not as vocally.

I could stay and fight, but what can one man do against an A-bomb, right?

I thought New-Zeeland might be a viable option, perhaps more so than South-America.

Still figuring out my options ...

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 3 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • slave_of_God, Scimitar, Tarikko

01-18-2016, 01:15 PM #7
mani2368
Marshall
(01-18-2016, 11:47 AM)Artful Revealer Wrote:   because we have no cultural references, we've desintegrated our houses of norms and values (the church). In Russia for example, something like this would not be possible.

The most sensible solution is to stop the welcome policies and start sending these refugees (who are not refugees, but 80% male economic migrants between the ages of 18-40) back, alongside a closed-border policy which would remove their motivations for coming in the first place.

But then there's also the US and CIA sponsoring the migration wave, who would rescue their own economy by bringing down Europe's. There are many aspects of this refugee crisis, too numerous to list them all. More info can be found in this thread.

Is it true about Russia though? Are they experiencing a genuine orthodox revival? By most accounts Russian slavic demographics are nose diving (mainly due to a post soviet moral decadence and Russian cultural alcoholism) and most projections say Russia will be the first muslim majority european nation. Having a few skinheads beat the crap out of a few geriatric central asian origin fruit sellers doesn't count btw.

And I'm in total agreement with you saying this is an American plot to destablize Europe, European leaders are accountable either though blind ignorance or with full knowledge. How stupid was it France, U.k etc to support the Arab spring in countries like Libya and Syria. Though this is all part of the plan since the E.Us inception (look at what kaludenhove kalergi, a man who was so close to the european project he chose the E,U's anthem had to say in the 1920s), hell it's openly admitted that the european project was funded and given intellectual strength by the precursor to the CIA. But just what is their wider objectives? And as always...how does this benefit Israel? There is definitely a grand chessboard strategy at play here....

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!
The following 3 users Like mani2368's post:
  • Rainerann, slave_of_God, Scimitar

01-18-2016, 01:16 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
you and I are in the same boat then... I was considering Arabia, but now I'm wondering about that choice... South America (Argentina) is experiencing an Islamic awakening atm... I could go there... New Zealand though, sounds lovely. Land of the Manuka Honey.

I could always just go to India, and settle in the family home...but I'd become braindead if I went because the lifestyle is just so lazy in the villages.... and the cities are like nuh uh. Too fast for me, and I'm a London lad.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 4 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, Nami, Tarikko

01-18-2016, 01:22 PM #9
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Well; this is interesting.

None of you have actually read my OP have you?

Or you might not feel so called upon to attack me or blame me for the immigrants coming here Rolleyes 

''I hope you're happy with what YOU are bringing in''

Excuse me? Me? How am I bringing in any immigrants? 

What I have done in the OP is adress the divide and conquer tactic that the EU is using to push through their own agenda; which paints all immigrants as bad and all Europeans as good. Reality is not that simple.

I am sure assaults have happened; but a 1000 people gathering for such a purpose only is unheard of and frankly not very believable. None of you is adressing any of the points I made in the OP. Please reply to those if you want to engage me.

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 5 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, peacebeuponall, Scimitar, Tarikko

01-18-2016, 01:24 PM #10
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(01-18-2016, 01:16 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  you and I are in the same boat then... I was considering Arabia, but now I'm wondering about that choice... South America (Argentina) is experiencing an Islamic awakening atm... I could go there... New Zealand though, sounds lovely. Land of the Manuka Honey.

I could always just go to India, and settle in the family home...but I'd become braindead if I went because the lifestyle is just so lazy in the villages.... and the cities are like nuh uh. Too fast for me, and I'm a London lad.

Scimi

How is moving to another country going to avoid the global agenda that is being pushed? It's a global agenda for a reason. Besides; God has promised to protect those who believe from harm so I'm not worried.

Only light can do that
Only love can do that
Heart