#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Do our votes realy count? (American politics)

01-18-2016, 09:10 AM #1
That1kid
Marshall
I'm not sure anyone's had the chance to make a thread about the elections when it comes to the illusion of democracy that we have in America. This thread expresses my personal opinions, as to why our votes don't really matter. In this community, we know that our leaders are corrupt and we know their is a plan for a one world government. Why is it, when elections come around, tons of people on different social media platforms, seem to know everything when it comes to politics and are always pointing fingers at a certain party? I don't get why we even have a two party system, which are the Democrats and Republicans. I know originally in U.S. history, it has great importance but now in our present time, it just seems to be a big joke. This is how I view the elections.

A 17 second clip.

Now when there are debates going on like there was last night, they always like to put on a show. It's like pro wrestling, on TV, everyone hates each other and there's always the good guys vs the bad guys. If you remember WWE, it used to be called WWF which meant World Wrestling Federation. Now it's called World Wrestling Entertain, which is actually more fitting because when all the cameras are off, they're all good friends. It's all a show and none of it is real. If some of you don't know yet, almost every single president in American history, are all related except for one, Martin Van Buren. They all relate back to an English king named King John Lackland. I honestly feel that America isn't really a democracy and is more of a hidden monarchy. Instead of waiting for the ruler to die, in America, it's instead passed onto someone else in the family. To bring an end to this thread, here's something to think about. Both Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton, which I believe are the two main candidates for this year's election, also happen to both be related to royalty.

Both Clinton and Trump claim lineage to John of Gaunt, the 14th century 1st Duke of Lancaster and son of England's King Edward III

Who happens to be the successor of King John Lackland.

This is just my personal opinion folks but if we really want to be consistent when it comes to the New World Order agenda, our country's foreign policy, and the super rich get richer while the kind rich, middle class, and poor get even more poor, this would make a lot more sense. Our government leaders will do anything to stay in power.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 5 users Like That1kid's post:
  • truthseeker, bbsion, Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, The Creeper

01-18-2016, 09:18 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
I pity the fool who actually makes the effort and casts a ballot.

Elections are there to give you the illusion that you have a choice. You don't. Simple as.

Politicians faces changes yet politics remain the same. And no nice guy will eve climb that echelon

And even if he was to somehow, miraculously, he will just be wasted the next day.

No good guys allowed, remember that.

Left/right, democratic/Republican, Capitalist/Communist, conservative/liberal..... ETC

Two cheeks for the same Ass.

The outcome is already pre-determined.
This post was last modified: 01-22-2016, 08:21 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 8 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • BaronAmity, truthseeker, bbsion, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Kung Fu, khadeejah, Todd

01-18-2016, 10:29 AM #3
That1kid
Marshall
That's why I always go by my old saying, "Presidents are not elected, they are selected."

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 4 users Like That1kid's post:
  • xoa., Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Tarikko

01-18-2016, 10:38 AM #4
FlixKandish
Chaplain
If votes don't count, why have republicans worked so hard at their gerrymandering scheme?

01-18-2016, 11:51 AM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I don not vote - I will not partake a vote in a system which I have no faith in.

To do so would make me look like a wishful thinking muppet.

Democracy is an illusion.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 6 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • bbsion, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper, Goku, Sidhuriel

01-18-2016, 12:06 PM #6
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(01-18-2016, 11:51 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  I don not vote - I will not partake a vote in a system which I have no faith in.

Scimi

Agreed Smile

This has been my reasoning for years now; there's absolutely no proof that democracy is actually instated at all. Somehow no one I know ever votes for the ruling parties either Rolleyes

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper, Scimitar

01-18-2016, 12:13 PM #7
Goku
Chaplain
(01-18-2016, 11:51 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  I don not vote - I will not partake a vote in a system which I have no faith in.

Scimi

Nothing wrong with being a wishful thinking Muppet Big Grin  

I do understand your perspective though, it was mine previously - it may even change again.
The following 5 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, Scimitar, The Creeper, Sidhuriel

01-18-2016, 12:16 PM #8
Kung Fu
Chaplain
LOL! People still vote in this day and age?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Songbird516, Tarikko, Scimitar, The Creeper, Sidhuriel

01-18-2016, 12:19 PM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(01-18-2016, 12:13 PM)Goku Wrote:  

Scimi

Nothing wrong with being a wishful thinking Muppet Big Grin  

I do understand your perspective though, it was mine previously - it may even change again.

we all want change... again Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, Goku

01-18-2016, 12:40 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
I voted in the last general election in Britain, I voted for anyone who wasn't a Tory and now, somehow, we ended up with a Tory Majority government despite the fact no one in Scotland voted for them, almost nobody in Wales voted for them and most of England didn't vote for them. The majority of the United Kingdom did not want these clowns in power. That tells you everything you need to know really.

I thought I should vote in an election at least once in my life. I know it doesn't change anything but I thought I would do it to shut up the idiots who say "if you didn't vote, you don't have a right to complain"

I sign petitions all the time, but I don't really expect them to change anything either to be fair...

The American two-party system is a joke. It makes our farce of a government look legit by comparison. The left wing and the right wing are part of the same bird (in case you can't grasp this metaphor, the bank owns both parties).

The rap news episode from the Mitt Romney and Obama election, it still applies to every election that happens in America.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 6 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Kung Fu, Serendipity, Goku, Tarikko, Scimitar