#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Conspiracy theorist

01-14-2016, 08:35 AM #1
When people I talk to accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist, I am actually quite pleased as it means that I am thinking for myself.  By labelling me as a CT they think I am now in a box, and am correctly labelled, wrong! There is no box!! People love to name, define, label - it gives meaning and a sense of order (in their tiny minds).

There is a great song by Chumbawamba (be warned, very long - "as the bishop said to the actress")

However ...

I consider myself as a conspiracy realist. What do you consider yourself?
This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 08:44 AM by riscy.

How can anyone know me, when I don't even know myself?

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

01-14-2016, 12:44 PM #2
I totally agree man. I don't like this labeling thing. As in "oh he is a conspiracy theorist, he is different from normal people." I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist and I don't care about their reputation as much as I care about learning the truth.

I just consider myself a human. Thats it.

01-14-2016, 02:22 PM #3
I'd say I'm a human who thinks he knows some stuff but also knows he knows basically nothing at the same time but also, at the same time tries to share what he knows and is learning to those that are willing to listen.
This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 05:06 PM by Goku.
The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • The Creeper, Serendipity

01-14-2016, 04:54 PM #4
(01-14-2016, 08:35 AM)riscy Wrote:  I consider myself as a conspiracy realist.

a real troll yes. and real hypocrit. but adios, you'll not be around here fo' long.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No