#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Short Story: The Elite Party - Pt 1

01-14-2016, 07:26 AM #1
Jacques K
The elites are having such a good time. Having a ball actually. Okay Fred, thank you. Please have a seat. [That's why they call me Mr Fahre...]

David - of course - is at the centre of it all, having the best of it. It's his party after all.

Not sure where the devil is though. It's probably there somewhere. 

There goes Mick and David again. What are they doing. They dance to it every time.

Elton could be fashionably late, I guess. Always those shades, hey? And so say all of David. All 100 of them...

All the elite parties that ever happened - is or will be happening - will be crashed. Both time and space mashed up there a little. The end is near.

And here comes the owner of the... party? Never the same robe, I see. Never the same minions either, it seems. He's planning on selling the place but he's going nowhere. But his party is around the corner too, just like with David.

Back at this party it seems like everyone's having fun. Some are poking Bill as he passes - he's not lovin' it all too much. Some are itching to see highlights of progresses in the making from around the world or to see the "wannabe elites" short clip of the day. The rest are chattering about. Drinking red wine.

No wifi. Of course.
This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 09:31 AM by Jacques K.
The following 1 user Likes Jacques K's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

01-14-2016, 07:46 AM #2
I'll have a pint of what you are on.

How can anyone know me, when I don't even know myself?

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
The following 1 user Likes riscy's post:
  • Thy Unveiling