#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Muslim Pray In Public

01-12-2016, 07:33 PM #1
xloop
Squire
Please give me an answer why these Muslims does not pray in their Mosque, pretty please? Thanks in advance. 

The following 1 user Likes xloop's post:
  • Serveto

01-12-2016, 07:55 PM #2
khadeejah
Chaplain
(01-12-2016, 07:33 PM)xloop Wrote:  Please give me an answer why these Muslims does not pray in their Mosque, pretty please? Thanks in advance. 

Welcome MB -  Thanks for the vids -  Maybe the mosques are full and there is no room for them to pray in there!  Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world.

Oh and this -

Prophet (peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) said:
“The (whole) earth has been made a mosque (or a place of prayer) and a means of purification for me, so wherever a man of my ummah may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray.”

(Sahih Bukhari, 335)

Prophet (peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) said :
“The (whole) earth has been made good for me, a means of purification and a mosque (or place of prayer); so wherever a man may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray wherever he is.”
(Sahih Muslim, 521)
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 07:55 PM by khadeejah.

The following 10 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Serveto, Glauben, cookie, peacebeuponall, The Creeper, Serendipity, Tarikko, Trenton, xloop, celle76

01-12-2016, 08:02 PM #3
Valkyrie
Peasant
Wasn't there something in one of the other middle eastern religious books about a group known as 'Pharisees' and 'praying on street corners'?
The following 4 users Like Valkyrie's post:
  • Serveto, MissMiami, xloop, damien50

01-12-2016, 08:03 PM #4
khadeejah
Chaplain
(01-12-2016, 08:02 PM)Valkyrie Wrote:  Wasn't there something in one of the other middle eastern religious books about a group known as 'Pharisees' and 'praying on street corners'?
 God knows the hearts Valkyrie -  yours included.

The following 9 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Serveto, Glauben, cookie, The Creeper, Tarikko, Trenton, xloop, Scimitar, Valkyrie

01-12-2016, 08:43 PM #5
Valkyrie
Peasant
[/quote]
 God knows the hearts Valkyrie -  yours included.
[/quote]

What a gracious reply Khadeejah, thank you x
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 08:44 PM by Valkyrie.
The following 6 users Like Valkyrie's post:
  • Serveto, Glauben, The Creeper, Tarikko, khadeejah, Scimitar

01-12-2016, 09:16 PM #6
khadeejah
Chaplain
(01-12-2016, 08:43 PM)Valkyrie Wrote:  [What a gracious reply Khadeejah, thank you x
You're welcome and welcome to VCF.  Looking forward to more of your contributions.
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 09:17 PM by khadeejah.

The following 5 users Like khadeejah's post:
  • Glauben, Scimitar, The Creeper, Tarikko, Valkyrie

01-13-2016, 03:05 AM #7
xloop
Squire
(01-12-2016, 07:55 PM)khadeejah Wrote:  
(01-12-2016, 07:33 PM)xloop Wrote:  Please give me an answer why these Muslims does not pray in their Mosque, pretty please? Thanks in advance. 

Welcome MB -  Thanks for the vids -  Maybe the mosques are full and there is no room for them to pray in there!  Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world.

Oh and this -

“The (whole) earth has been made a mosque (or a place of prayer) and a means of purification for me, so wherever a man of my ummah may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray.”

(Sahih Bukhari, 335)

“The (whole) earth has been made good for me, a means of purification and a mosque (or place of prayer); so wherever a man may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray wherever he is.”
(Sahih Muslim, 521)

I dont know who is MB. You're telling me the mosque is full and they gathered up on the street to pray? Why not somewhere away from business area where they don't interfere with other people. Seem to me that they just want to be notice. I just want to know why, for what?

01-13-2016, 04:41 AM #8
Chemseddine
Peasant
(01-13-2016, 03:05 AM)xloop Wrote:  
(01-12-2016, 07:55 PM)khadeejah Wrote:  

Oh and this -

(Sahih Bukhari, 335)

(Sahih Muslim, 521)

I dont know who is MB. You're telling me the mosque is full and they gathered up on the street to pray? Why not somewhere away from business area where they don't interfere with other people. Seem to me that they just want to be notice. I just want to know why, for what?
Maybe they're bringing back religion to society what's wrong with that?,A christian once told me  :"people always ask what have the Muslims contributed to our society ,well he said" thanks to you guys religion in europe is back on the agenda" And the christians have some breathingspace now, especially in a place like europe where people going to church where called "Mongolen"(retards).
The following 8 users Like Chemseddine's post:
  • Serveto, Glauben, peacebeuponall, MissMiami, Scimitar, The Creeper, Serendipity, Tarikko

01-13-2016, 08:52 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
This guy (MB Big Grin we know......muhahahahahaha) has no problem with gays and lesbians (i have nothing personal against them, yet I despise the Elite's agenda) parading naked in the streets, public fornication, moral depravity...

Yet he has a problem with people praying in the streets

What has the world come to?

I tell you.

The balance has not swayed a little... no.. it has been tipped UPSIDE DOWN

Right is wrong and wrong is right, Good is bad and bad is good...

Shalom MB
This post was last modified: 01-13-2016, 09:45 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 6 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Serveto, Glauben, peacebeuponall, The Creeper, xoa., Scimitar

01-13-2016, 09:09 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Problem?

Not for her, and that was full on!

Not no few Muslims gathered on a street - like Christians do, or Hari Krishnas do, or *enter religious group here* do... no, that is the middle east, and should you ever visit there, you better get used to the idea and leave your bigoted Westerness behind.

We Muslims did when we came to your lands. You haven't done the same in ours. You've destroyed ours. So don't go getting all gung ho about some Muslims doing what people from other faiths do all the time in the west.

Savvy?

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Serveto, The Creeper, Tarikko