#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Another Illuminati/Anti-Christian Propaganda in a Hollywood Movie.

01-12-2016, 12:45 PM #1
Gods of Egypt. Here's the trailer. Try to see if you find anything weird about the movie, other than being mythological and fantasy. 

*I was going to put some of the key elements in pictures but I dont know how to add pictures in here.

01-12-2016, 03:29 PM #2
Graphics look awesome. But hot damn why is Osiris a white human male and not some alien like the rest of them?

Edit-- whoops meant Horus. Either way. Father/son. We get no Osiris in this film.

Edit edit - movie looks laaaame. All flash and no substance. Humanizing alien "gods" always turns me off films like this.

I'd say it's rife with symbolism, if ancient Egypt anything is considered symbolic. Anti Christian? Not in and of itself. These fairy tales took place way before Christ.
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 03:54 PM by Trenton. Edit Reason: Dumb dumb

The most high exalting and I ain't halting 'til I die of exhaustion and inhale my exhaust fumes.

01-14-2016, 08:06 PM #3
No Heart
Ugh, another covered in symbolism, cgi shitfest from Hollywood, which has alot of "boom boom", but no real story ... I am wondering why I don't go to the movies anymore ...
The following 1 user Likes No Heart's post:
  • Trenton

01-16-2016, 11:25 PM #4
Don't look to Hollywood to put out a true Christian movie. 

The god of this world doesn't want people to know the truth and be saved. There seems to be many movies that horribly twist Christianity. The 2nd Avenger movie with the computer acting as if it's god calling itself I am among other things.  I saw the new x-men trailer and I wasn't impressed with what they were coming up with, though I can't remember anything specifically-I only saw it once. Then there was yet another movie trailer I watched while waiting for Star Wars to start and I can't remember the title or exactly what bothered me so much, since I only saw that one once too, but I remember thinking boy this is bad.....

But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress. O my strength, I will sing praises to You; For God is my stronghold, the God who shows me lovingkindness. Psalms 59:16-17 
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • Sidhuriel, Trenton

01-17-2016, 03:48 AM #5
God is God, but God left Satan/Lucifer whosoever to rule the planet. These movies are glorified by him. Most all of our daily lives are ruled by his ideals and messages. I'm not against entertainment... But no doubt who is in charge of these creative endeavors.

The most high exalting and I ain't halting 'til I die of exhaustion and inhale my exhaust fumes.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • No Heart, Sidhuriel