The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Katy Perry's instagram

01-10-2016, 06:29 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Well.. this is subtle.
lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/_bTaThv-Q3/?...=katyperry

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

01-10-2016, 08:44 PM #2
Vger
Marshall
KP is a Lucerferian sellout. She's consciously sold her soul to Lucifer in exchange for cash and fame. No decent person would support KP's choice. However many Americans today are unable to tell the differene between Jesus and Lucifer. Hillary is trying to capitalize on their naivity.
The following 4 users Like Vger's post:
  • Tarikko, JayGirl, Trenton, sophiaponders

01-10-2016, 11:59 PM #3
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Yeah she has stated numerous times on TV that she thought she wanted to sing Christian music- but it wasnt ' cool ' so she 'sold her soul to satan''. thats not a lost person.. she knows what she did.

Her father is a very questionable sell out as well.. claiming to be a Christian pastor but currently doing sermons on walking through fire/hell to get to heaven... not in a persecutive way.. but in a hell and the world and satan is the gate of their 'heaven'. Materialistic too.. and he supports his daughter in her luci things,

also on her instagram she is perpetuating the Alice in Wonderland programming/disassociation to the masses.. from her 'Wonderland' photo series to her 'Mad Potion' perfume promo Rolleyes

she is a sellout 100% and she knows what shes doing. when i was hit with that perpetuate 'Alice' thing and disassociate thing by ent industry i HATED it.. she LOVES it.

And her 'Darkhorse' song/vid is evil witchcraft.. it sticks in your head and has weird tones..
in the original version of vid too.. she melts a guy giving her a diamond with the Arabic word for God (Allah) in it on his necklace while she is in 'Egypt' as a 'queen'.. and then takes the remains after melting him and shoves them in her teeth smiling. The Arab world (both Muslim and Christian) freaked out when they saw that.. including in Egypt.. so they blanked out the word on his necklace. but the scene is still there. I even asked an Egyptian friend what he thought of it.. he is secular.. and he said it is evil witchcraft.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 12:05 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 4 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko, Kung Fu, JayGirl, Trenton

01-11-2016, 12:33 AM #4
Vger
Marshall
This Luciferian/witchcraft crap being shoved in children's faces is not new. Remember Bewitched in the 1960s. That show used a cute American housewife to mainstream witchcraft. They weren't as overt in the 60s. The witch would wiggle her cute little nose when she performed sorcery. Very much geared to sucker you in to their darkness.
  • doubleshot, sophiaponders, JayGirl, Trenton

01-11-2016, 12:43 AM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(01-11-2016, 12:33 AM)Vger Wrote:  This Luciferian/witchcraft crap being shoved in children's faces is not new. Remember Bewitched in the 1960s. That show used a cute American housewife to mainstream witchcraft. They weren't as overt in the 60s. The witch would wiggle her cute little nose when she performed sorcery. Very much geared to sucker you in to their darkness.

True.. but 'bewitched' was cute lil white shyte. it aint got nothing on Perry doing pole dances on burning brooms at grammys or whatevs. the evolution is staggering.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Trenton

01-11-2016, 01:24 AM #6
Vger
Marshall
(01-11-2016, 12:43 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  
(01-11-2016, 12:33 AM)Vger Wrote:  This Luciferian/witchcraft crap being shoved in children's faces is not new. Remember Bewitched in the 1960s. That show used a cute American housewife to mainstream witchcraft. They weren't as overt in the 60s. The witch would wiggle her cute little nose when she performed sorcery. Very much geared to sucker you in to their darkness.

True.. but 'bewitched' was cute lil white shyte. it aint got nothing on Perry doing pole dances on burning brooms at grammys or whatevs. the evolution is staggering.

It's the same eact thing though. Katy Perry is Bewitched 50 years later.  Imagine in another 50 years. They'll be sacrificing kids on live tv.
  • doubleshot, argus, Alexandra, Trenton

01-11-2016, 01:30 AM #7
Vger
Marshall
When I was young I would listen to Black Sabbath with Ozzie and his devil worship stuff. The thing is though I was listening to the guitar I never paid attention to the lyrics. I saw the devil symbology on the albums but I thought Ozzie was kidding. Years later I learned Ozzie really was into Satanism. Went right over my head........luckily.
The following 2 users Like Vger's post:
  • Trenton, sophiaponders

01-11-2016, 01:34 AM #8
Vger
Marshall
Hell for that matter I never understood the lyrics to Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd or Black Sabbath. None of their songs make sense imo. Those guys must have skipped out all their literature and English classes in high school because I thought their writing sucks. Good musicians though.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 01:35 AM by Vger.

01-11-2016, 01:41 AM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(01-11-2016, 01:24 AM)Vger Wrote:  
(01-11-2016, 12:43 AM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

It's the same eact thing though. Katy Perry is Bewitched 50 years later.  Imagine in another 50 years. They'll be sacrificing kids on live tv.

true. even anton lavey founder of church of satan said the same thing.. bc as he explained dark magic has Satan but white magic has no God therefore its all based on same thing... Bible Satan and no God
This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 01:42 AM by sophiaponders.

01-11-2016, 02:41 AM #10
Vger
Marshall
Anton Levay was jewish. He finally dropped his Satan thingy before he died. His wife would dress like Morticia on the Addams Family. Or did Morticia dress like Levay's wife? I forgets which.