#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Strange stranginess between strangers

01-10-2016, 11:00 AM #1
Vytas
Justiciar
So i thought we people are strange creatures, im very strange, quite near freak actually, well anyway that's not the point... Most of us have strange habits, or things we do than no one is around or strange facts. And i thought we are anonymous here, well most of us anyways , so sharing is car...ergh...sharing should be fun (my theory), i will start, but lmao don't leave me alone here please please please... Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

I never wash fruits i eat
If while eating lunch some food accidentally drops on the ground, im going to take it and eat it, doesn't matter where, doesn't matter who is around, not because im that hungry, but because i like observing people faces after that...
I loved twilight, and Kristen Steward is 10 from 10 as far as attraction to opposite sex goes...
Im crying in  just about every movie that has family relationships in it, so if girl offers me go to cinema im going to refuse it, if friends planing to watch a movie, it suddenly occurs "more pressing matters" for Vytas... Big Grin
I like to close windows and curtains, turn 80's songs on max volume and sing out loud while dancing, i refuse to believe its rare thing though Wink
Im forester who works in psychiatric hospital, though for most part of my grown up life i did illegal job which involved a lot of stealing and ass kicking.
I have two brothers and sister i never saw them , i never will.
My favorite love song is proclaimers 500 miles   Big Grin
I tend to attach to clothes i have, so i often look really bad...
Im good orator, almost professional, but i stutter when i talk with girls i like...
Im 32 but i plan time which im going to spend daydreaming...
Once i wanted to spend some quality time with my friend, i knew time management was not one of his strongest sides, so while in city i made us miss last bus, and we had to walk it to home, he was quite angry, but we had 20 kilometers of time to talk it out  Big Grin

Im feeling like its enough, i could continue but i don't even know if anyone participates, anyways i hope those things which supposed to be funny was funny, and i hope you participate too  Tongue
This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 11:01 AM by Vytas.

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 6 users Like Vytas's post:
  • peacebeuponall, Goku, Scimitar, khadeejah, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

01-10-2016, 12:44 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Ahm well if its stuff I don't want for anyone to know, then its kinda redundant to share, isn't it?

I think most people still pick their nose and wipe it on the most convenient "inconspicuous" spot. Sometimes that results in it being your own pant leg Confused

Most people probably follow the (false) 5 second rule. Depending how nasty the ground is. In a heavily trafficked public area, oh hell no! In which case, I think we all cry a little inside..."I was really looking forward to eating that..." The worst is when its messy food. There's no saving certain things.

I think we're all probably guilty of not always washing our hands after peeing sometimes. Some people more than others.

We're pretty gross when you think about it.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Goku, The Creeper

01-10-2016, 06:58 PM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Would you find me strange is I licked your ice cream and then told you it wasn't as good as last time?

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko

01-11-2016, 11:32 AM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Woah, Scimi! You need to get your mind out of the gutter! That was so inappropriate! *shock*

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Tarikko