#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Queen of England and Pope both say to enjoy our 'final Christmas' in 2015?

01-08-2016, 03:53 PM #1
sophiaponders
Chaplain
These two stories have been circulating around the net. Apparently, the Queen's original message that said this was scrapped and re-recorded omitting her previous grim statement according to a BBC insider. The Pope's message was in latin and italian, so I'm trying to get confirmation on this other speech by him purportedly saying basically the same thing.

Queen’s 2015 Christmas Message: “Enjoy Your Final Christmas”
http://yournewswire.com/queens-2015-chri...christmas/

Pope Says This May Be Our Last Christmas
http://yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-m...christmas/

???
This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 03:58 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • That1kid, Sidhuriel, The Creeper

01-08-2016, 04:15 PM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
I remember reading about the pope talking about the last Christmas but I find it hard to believe the queen would say any of that in front of the bbc.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

01-08-2016, 05:18 PM #3
xoa.
Justiciar
The Queen can kiss my ass.  Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 6 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Vixy, Lotte, Vytas, Annonymous Damsel, The Creeper, sophiaponders

01-08-2016, 07:09 PM #4
cookie
Marshall
The queen and the pope can kiss my arse
(It's big enough for both) Big Grin

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 5 users Like cookie's post:
  • Без перевода, Lotte, Vytas, The Creeper, sophiaponders

01-08-2016, 07:16 PM #5
Hermes
Marshall
Where's the video/audio recording of them saying these things? All I see is these articles recirculated on conspiracy sites and not even good ones. Don't buy into everything you read... Shits just there to make you afraid and fear the boogeyman more.
The following 3 users Like Hermes's post:
  • Scimitar, Valkyrie, Blodfleur

01-08-2016, 07:23 PM #6
cookie
Marshall
I don't think the people here fear those
If anything, they should fear us

Their dirty little secrets and wicked ways are slowly being exposed...time is running out for them

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 07:25 PM by cookie.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 2 users Like cookie's post:
  • The Creeper, sophiaponders

01-08-2016, 07:29 PM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Definitely not afraid.. just wondering where this all came from and if it is the truth. Why would conspiracy theorists want to make such things up?

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

01-08-2016, 07:38 PM #8
Hermes
Marshall
(01-08-2016, 07:29 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Definitely not afraid.. just wondering where this all came from and if it is the truth. Why would conspiracy theorists want to make such things up?

And that's what I'm trying to get you guys to do. Question if it is the truth? If this article is claiming to be truthful where is the audio/video proof? Where is the actual official statement from the office of the Queen or pope. None of it exists except on random conspiracy sites. Do a quick google search and see for yourself.

Conspiracy theorists make things up cause it suits their conspiracies lol. Just like the media provides narratives that may be obviously biased but suits their agenda.
The following 3 users Like Hermes's post:
  • Goku, The Creeper, justjess

01-08-2016, 07:49 PM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(01-08-2016, 07:38 PM)Hermes Wrote:  
(01-08-2016, 07:29 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  Definitely not afraid.. just wondering where this all came from and if it is the truth. Why would conspiracy theorists want to make such things up?

And that's what I'm trying to get you guys to do. Question if it is the truth? If this article is claiming to be truthful where is the audio/video proof? Where is the actual official statement from the office of the Queen or pope. None of it exists except on random conspiracy sites. Do a quick google search and see for yourself.

Conspiracy theorists make things up cause it suits their conspiracies lol. Just like the media provides narratives that may be obviously biased but suits their agenda.

It was posted in a questioning manner. Thus my 'apparently'.. 'trying to confirm' and question marks in OP. There are a zillion vids about this in the conspiracy zone on youtube too. If the Queen said that, I doubt we would ever see it bc it was apparently scrapped. However I cant understand the language the Pope is speaking in Christmas address to verify that.
This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 07:51 PM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • The Creeper

01-08-2016, 07:53 PM #10
sophiaponders
Chaplain
All that aside.. I did watch her official statement. She and the Royal Family seem to have some love affair going on with Norway.

*inserts foot in mouth*

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Scimitar