#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Lip Sync Battle

01-08-2016, 02:53 AM #1
JayGirl
Knight
I can't help but to feel like this show has some Illuminati connections. Lots of A-List stars, lots of male stars in drag (I'll probably post something about this show on the DIAD thread too on that note), lots of lip syncing of songs by well known Illuminati pawns. I just watched the most recent viral clip from that show, with Channing Tatum in full drag as Beyonce lip syncing Run the World and then the actual Beyonce coming out expectedly. It's a "fun" show where you get to see celebrities "letting loose" but still can't help to feel weird about it. Also LL Cool J who repeatedly hosts the biggest ceremony, the Grammy's, hosts this one too. And Chrissy Teigan kinda, but she's just eye candy.

This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 02:55 AM by JayGirl.
The following 2 users Like JayGirl's post:
  • Kme0601, Isaiah53

01-10-2016, 02:11 AM #2
Kme0601
Squire
What puzzles me is how the guests are really great actors for different emotions in their movies. Really can provoke unexpected emotions quite well. And here we have them making us pull back from the screen seeing thrown together last minute style outfits and, awkward makeup choices, etc. And they can't even make half way  lip syncing the words to a song while prancing around look semi real. Really bad actually.
The following 1 user Likes Kme0601's post:
  • JayGirl

01-11-2016, 05:49 PM #3
JayGirl
Knight
(01-10-2016, 02:11 AM)Kme0601 Wrote:  What puzzles me is how the guests are really great actors for different emotions in their movies. Really can provoke unexpected emotions quite well. And here we have them making us pull back from the screen seeing thrown together last minute style outfits and, awkward makeup choices, etc. And they can't even make half way  lip syncing the words to a song while prancing around look semi real. Really bad actually.

I agree. I noticed most of the actual lip syncing is terrible, I can do better than that myself!!