#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

New X Files!

01-07-2016, 07:38 AM #1
I just wondered if anybody else was as excited as I am about the X files returning later this month!

I cant believe they are bringing it back, its one of my favorite series ever and the fact they have David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson back in it not to mention Assistant Director Skinner and CBG Spender aka the ciggarette smoking man lol

I wonder what the storylines will be like, if they will bring back characters like Eugene Victor Tooms aka Doug Richardson, wonder how much of the alien themes will be there and how that might have changed since the end of the last season and how much they might incorporate links to the two movies! I wonder if they will have more illuminatti/occult themes in it and how these may play out, its gonna be interesting at the very least anyway!! Cant wait!!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Bakou, Trenton

01-07-2016, 10:46 PM #2
I miss the Lone Gunmen. Considering their fate the first time around, I don't expect to see them back. Sad

Of course, it's television. If Days of Our Lives can bring Stefano DiMera back from the dead every two years, anything is possible.
The following 1 user Likes DiscoStu's post:
  • cameronjcw

01-13-2016, 12:24 PM #3

The trailer above and a link from Infowars : http://www.infowars.com/foxs-x-files-rev...-theories/. You may not want to read this if you want to avoid spoilers, even if I don't think there is anything major in the article.

The new ones should deal with the NWO and a world goverment. I'm listening to the olde ones right now to catch up.

Hope VC will give his take on this at some point.