#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

"The World's Largest Blue Star Sapphire found in Sri Lanka"

01-05-2016, 10:17 AM #1
I saw this headline on the news this morning and it caught my eye. Since September, it seems "The Blue Star Sirius" has saturated everything in media in some way, even down to celebrities constantly wearing lots of blue, despite that not being a fashion trend nor the pantone color of the year (2015). 

This caught my eye, reminding me of the Hopi "Blue Star Kachina" mythology/prophesy. From "Crystallinks":

"An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina." 

Here are some Hindu prophesies regarding Sri Lanka (Padma, the wife of their Messiah Kalki, was expected to come from there. From Vishnu Purana 4.24: 

"...By his irresistible might, He will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then re-establish righteousness upon earth; and the minds of those who live at the end of the Koli age, shall be awakened, and shall be as pellucid as crystal."
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Tarikko

01-05-2016, 11:13 AM #2
Grand Commander
The prophecy doesnt refer to any precious stones.

It refers to the dog star, or twin tailed star known as Sirius.

We also have propbecies about it in Islam.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko