#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The preponderance of "accidental death" celebrities being those of RH Negative blood

01-04-2016, 02:20 PM #1
Daisy
Marshall
Statistically, there are only so many blood types humans may have but why is it "tragic" musicians and actors who die untimely deaths (usually of drug overdoses) tend to have an RH negative, specifically O- blood type? Do you think this is coincidence, a biological predisposition to certain kinds of health risks or sinister influences at play? Any theories could probably fall apart pretty quickly with more evidence but do you think secret groups in the entertainment industry have a particular fascination with this blood type? 

Elvis O-
Jimi Hendrix O-
John Lennon O-
Janis Joplin O-
Kurt Cobain O-
This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 02:22 PM by Daisy.
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Trenton

01-04-2016, 03:10 PM #2
Alexandra
Knight
(01-04-2016, 02:20 PM)Daisy Wrote:  Statistically, there are only so many blood types humans may have but why is it "tragic" musicians and actors who die untimely deaths (usually of drug overdoses) tend to have an RH negative, specifically O- blood type? Do you think this is coincidence, a biological predisposition to certain kinds of health risks or sinister influences at play? Any theories could probably fall apart pretty quickly with more evidence but do you think secret groups in the entertainment industry have a particular fascination with this blood type? 

Elvis O-
Jimi Hendrix O-
John Lennon O-
Janis Joplin O-
Kurt Cobain O-

I've read stuff about Rh- being "reptilian" or whatever.

My mother is type B-.  I'm B+.  My father-in-law is A-, my husband A+.  It'd be interesting to find out what my son has. I've never seen any shape-shifting going on.

Also, Type O- is what's known as a universal donor (AB+ is universal recipient).
This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 03:11 PM by Alexandra.
The following 2 users Like Alexandra's post:
  • Trenton, Daisy

01-04-2016, 03:26 PM #3
Daisy
Marshall
The more you dig on this subject, the weirder it gets. It's particularly odd that while Rhesus negative blood typed humans are less that 17% of the total, human population, yet they are overwhelmingly represented in leadership roles and entertainment. Especially those who reach "A List" status and have longevity in Hollywood and The Music Industry. Presidents, The Queen and Prince (and his sons), Princess Diana, Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicaprio and on and on. Although, to be clear, my sources are just from online and could be wrong.

While certain blood types might manifest in personalities and biological quirks,  there seems to be something intentional to all these people rising to the very top. And we know that talent and intelligence is not limited to reflection of blood type, so it would seem possible that establishment power is selecting for this. 

It's a crazy subject but made me think of a weird warning Jack Nicholson gave to Heath Ledger before he died. It could have just been about getting into the Hollywood party lifestyle and toxic group of hangers-on. It could have been about the possible madness that can be somehow developed or conjured-up by the "Joker" character. It could be mass fame tied to big franchise roles.

But his warning was cryptic enough that it could have covered a number of things. Nicholson has RH negative blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk
This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 03:39 PM by Daisy.
The following 1 user Likes Daisy's post:
  • Trenton

01-04-2016, 03:38 PM #4
Daisy
Marshall
(01-04-2016, 03:10 PM)Alexandra Wrote:  
(01-04-2016, 02:20 PM)Daisy Wrote:  Statistically, there are only so many blood types humans may have but why is it "tragic" musicians and actors who die untimely deaths (usually of drug overdoses) tend to have an RH negative, specifically O- blood type? Do you think this is coincidence, a biological predisposition to certain kinds of health risks or sinister influences at play? Any theories could probably fall apart pretty quickly with more evidence but do you think secret groups in the entertainment industry have a particular fascination with this blood type? 

Elvis O-
Jimi Hendrix O-
John Lennon O-
Janis Joplin O-
Kurt Cobain O-

I've read stuff about Rh- being "reptilian" or whatever.

My mother is type B-.  I'm B+.  My father-in-law is A-, my husband A+.  It'd be interesting to find out what my son has.  I've never seen any shape-shifting going on.

Also, Type O- is what's known as a universal donor (AB+ is universal recipient).

I'm starting to wonder if "Reptilian" is a colloquialism based on nicknames given to people who are very creative. 

The human brain stem is our oldest part of the brain, nicknamed the "Reptilian" brain. This is sort of like our dog brain; recognizing things by scent, emotions, primal instincts etc. I've often heard talk about personality traits of different blood types and people with O Negative tend to be very creative and ultra sensitive to sound, sight and smell. Since the recognition of chemicals by receptors is vital to sense of smell, differences in acidity and alkalinity can slightly alter how these things are processed. The pineal gland ("The Mind's Eye") is one of the first things nestled right above it before entering the "higher" brain, the cerebrum. 

It could just be that older blood types are more, for want of a better word, compatible with the "reptilian" (old) brain because slightly different chemical reactions can influence perception. Again, this is our dog/"snake" part of the brain and everyone has it, so it could just be that RH negative folks are more instinctual about certain environmental and social prompts (which explains why so many politicians and leaders have the blood type) but this is not, necessarily, about higher, cognitive functioning. 

Of course, the science wouldn't necessarily be important to those who follow a mythology or belief system about the role of blood type in human society and even occult rituals.
The following 2 users Like Daisy's post:
  • Lotte, Trenton

01-04-2016, 04:08 PM #5
Alexandra
Knight
I apparently carry the gene for Rh- and I'm a very quirky person.  Very.

My son is on the autism spectrum, very likely from vaccines.  Fortunately I learned about that before he was 5...so no more shots for him!  But I wonder if he's + or -.
The following 2 users Like Alexandra's post:
  • Daisy, Trenton

01-04-2016, 06:12 PM #6
Trenton
Justiciar
I have type O- blood. I'd better watch out, ha-ha.

On a serious note though, this is very interesting!

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 3 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Lotte, Daisy, luna