#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Who has checked out Dan Valles' site?

01-04-2016, 09:24 AM #1
Lady
Chaplain
The site by Daniel Valles,  http://informedchristians.com/ is very pertinent to the current signs and symbols that we see before our very eyes at this time. Those who are not Christians will also benefit from this treatment of how the Bible prophecies are happening and being revealed through media, movies and T.V. programs. The latest video is especially informative!

Give the site a look-see and comment. I would like to get a discussion going-not to bash Christianity-but to discuss the enemy and his goals, and God's greatness which will be displayed before too long!

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 2 users Like Lady's post:
  • MissMiami, Foggy D.

01-04-2016, 11:09 AM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
(01-04-2016, 09:24 AM)Lady Wrote:  The site by Daniel Valles,  http://informedchristians.com/ is very pertinent to the current signs and symbols that we see before our very eyes at this time. Those who are not Christians will also benefit from this treatment of how the Bible prophecies are happening and being revealed through media, movies and T.V. programs. The latest video is especially informative!

Give the site a look-see and comment. I would like to get a discussion going-not to bash Christianity-but to discuss the enemy and his goals, and God's greatness which will be displayed before too long!

I gave the site a look-see and here is my comment;
I wouldn't follow anyone closely because if they start to teach falsely you may not see it. There are some things like pre-trib rapture and thoughts on Israel that I don't really agree with so I probably wouldn't add his site to those I visit. 

The enemy-satan-is looking to deceive the world and has many ways he is doing that throughout the world. His goal is to make sure that as many people as possible don't know the real gospel so they can be saved from the lake of fire but even more than that, total  separation from God forever.

The way I see it is God has the truth in the Bible and satan has everything else-Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many enter through it. The other gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life and few find it. 

Psalms 77:13
Your way O God is holy; what god is great like our God?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

01-04-2016, 11:41 AM #3
Xmas3
Knight
Oh you.

Why would Satan want to destroy the world?  Exactly what is he going to keep himself busy with destroying if he destroys everything? 

It's a catch 22.
The following 1 user Likes Xmas3's post:
  • FlixKandish

01-04-2016, 12:44 PM #4
Lady
Chaplain
(01-04-2016, 11:09 AM)Lisa Wrote:  [quote='Lady' pid='42606' dateline='1451913852']
The site by Daniel Valles,  http://informedchristians.com/ is very pertinent to the current signs and symbols that we see before our very eyes at this time. Those who are not Christians will also benefit from this treatment of how the Bible prophecies are happening and being revealed through media, movies and T.V. programs. The latest video is especially informative!

I gave the site a look-see and here is my comment;
I wouldn't follow anyone closely because if they start to teach falsely you may not see it . There are some things like pre-trib rapture and thoughts on Israel that I don't really agree with so I probably wouldn't add his site to those I visit. 

The enemy-satan-is looking to deceive the world and has many ways he is doing that throughout the world. His goal is to make sure that as many people as possible don't know the real gospel so they can be saved from the lake of fire but even more than that, total  separation from God forever.

The way I see it is God has the truth in the Bible and satan has everything else-Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many enter through it. The other gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life and few find it. 

Psalms 77:13
Your way O God is holy; what god is great like our God?

[I wouldn't follow anyone closely because if they start to teach falsely you may not see it]

Exactly. Here's what the BIble says about guidance and counsel: (Proverbs 11:14)
" Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."

While Peter says that God does not respect any one person above another (Acts 10:34), and I strive to not do so either, I can discern when there is godly counsel and information. I have a repertoire of a variety of sites that I visit and do comparison checks, etc. I have found that informedchristians.com is one that stays Biblical as current events are weighed and measured against scriptural prophecies. I have been enjoying the news updates that are also a feature on the site since the mainstream media only cover "approved" news stories for the most part.
This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 12:48 PM by Lady.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • Foggy D.

01-05-2016, 01:31 PM #5
colson
Squire
(01-04-2016, 09:24 AM)Lady Wrote:  The site by Daniel Valles,  http://informedchristians.com/ is very pertinent to the current signs and symbols that we see before our very eyes at this time. Those who are not Christians will also benefit from this treatment of how the Bible prophecies are happening and being revealed through media, movies and T.V. programs. The latest video is especially informative!

Ever notice how on "Christian sites" they all: believe in "aliens are demons", believe in "star gate wormholes', some even believe in "flat earth" nonsense.

Let's just cut to the chase, "aliens" are not real, but will be faked with a combination of TV miracles and a good dose of surreptitiously delivered hallucinogens. "Wormholes" will be faked, etc, etc.

It is not an either/ or situation. Satan wants people deceived on both sides (a la controlling Republicans and Democrats.) It's played down the middle, are aliens (which they most definitely want us to believe at some point in the near future) "good" or "evil": that is the false framing of the debate that will rage. Not whether these things are staged or real. See how it works?

Once you've got people hooked into the lie and this false framing of the situation, they are totally deceived, no matter how "informed" they are.

01-05-2016, 02:07 PM #6
Vytas
Justiciar
Site is good, people never go from deep sleep to full alert in seconds...It takes time, and sites like this have their place in that awakening process. You go, you search, you learn. I think there is about 30-50 similar sites in my bookmarks from older days lol. Someone commented about wrong beliefs/teachings/information in there. Site is not about beliefs, I wouldn't consider it as spiritual food or something. As long you don't get over obsessed by all those theories you can check it out, it doesn't bite...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

01-05-2016, 07:41 PM #7
Lady
Chaplain
..It takes time, and sites like this have their place in that awakening process

Thanks to those who have perused the site. I am in the awakening phase yet, and it is good to hear your thoughts as I search for valid sites that will help lead me to truth. I know Who is the Truth, but am learning about the realities of this world that I live in.
As for the comment that Christians think that aliens are real: I have found the complete opposite! The Christian sites that I visit know that the world will be deceived by the NWO about the existence of aliens. I know that any alien being is a fallen angel, aka demon, and this is what I have read consistently on the sites I have bookmarked.

01-06-2016, 12:38 PM #8
Lady
Chaplain
Vytas (since you were the one who brought it up) and any others, how far down the path does this all go? How much more awakening can I look forward to (she asked with curiosity, trepidation, and anxiety)?

Note: Xmas3-do not feel the need to reply. I have been tracking your posts and you have nothing to offer me until you become a real contributing source here.

01-06-2016, 01:49 PM #9
colson
Squire
(01-05-2016, 07:41 PM)Lady Wrote:  ..It takes time, and sites like this have their place in that awakening process

Thanks to those who have perused the site. I am in the awakening phase yet, and it is good to hear your thoughts as I search for valid sites that will help lead me to truth. I know Who is the Truth, but am learning about the realities of this world that I live in.
As for the comment that Christians think that aliens are real: I have found the complete opposite! The Christian sites that I visit know that the world will be deceived by the NWO about the existence of aliens. I know that any alien being is a fallen angel, aka demon, and this is what I have read consistently on the sites I have bookmarked.

You're making my point for me. "Christian' sites have tricked you into thinking that "aliens are demons"...

Have you considered the possibility that the NWO is led by the person who destroys the "fallen angel aliens"?

1st comes the (faked) "aliens that pretend to be God" (see the new X-men trailer for instance). "Christians who have been informed" will not fall for the ruse, the non-Christians that fell for the ruse end up dead or chastened. "Christians who have been informed" will be the victors led by an antichrist, on a par with something like Superman. Who they will eventually worship.

It's all well and good to spend your time coming to the realization that something is, indeed, very wrong. They do have a system to their codes. The occult is nothing more than a perverted understanding of the end times. Study the Bible and you will see that occult symbology is a Satanic fun house mirror of it.

01-06-2016, 02:13 PM #10
Lady
Chaplain
(01-06-2016, 01:49 PM)colson Wrote:  
(01-05-2016, 07:41 PM)Lady Wrote:  ..It takes time, and sites like this have their place in that awakening process

You're making my point for me.  "Christian' sites have tricked you into thinking that "aliens are demons"...  

Have you considered the possibility that the NWO is led by the person who destroys the "fallen angel aliens"?

1st comes the (faked) "aliens that pretend to be God"  (see the new X-men trailer for instance).  "Christians who have been informed" will not fall for the ruse, the non-Christians that fell for the ruse end up dead or chastened.  "Christians who have been informed" will be the victors led by an antichrist, on a par with something like Superman.  Who they will eventually worship.

It's all well and good to spend your time coming to the realization that something is, indeed, very wrong.  They do have a system to their codes.  The occult is nothing more than a perverted understanding of the end times.  Study the Bible and you will see that occult symbology is a Satanic fun house mirror of it.

Yes. This follows with what I have been studying. Part of the "Big Deception" will be to save the world from these "aliens" and then procure the worship of the world. The Christians who have been watching, following scriptural signs, making themselves ready, and who are saved by the blood of the Lamb will not easily fall prey to the evil deception. 

I appreciate your redirection to study the Bible first and foremost as the source for these end times. I want to "walk in the Light..." so I am directed by God and other godly sources. I am now at the point of sifting and weighing these sources as to whether or not they are leading me on the good path to truth.

The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • MissMiami