#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Santa Cruz- Read my video?

01-03-2016, 10:52 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall

Ca anyone help me "read" this video? I see symbols but then again the pyramid is upside down, meaning they're against the system?

01-04-2016, 12:56 PM #2
Lady
Chaplain
Vixy, I certainly cannot help "read" the video, as you say, since I am just learning about these symbols. By "read" I take it you mean interpret signs and symbols that are displayed and have a hidden meaning.

I didn't even know that an upside-down pyramid (triangle?) is a sign representing anti-system. BTW, what "system" do you mean-the NWO or the established U.S. government, or some other evil system?

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3

01-06-2016, 07:33 PM #3
Vixy
Marshall
(01-04-2016, 12:56 PM)Lady Wrote:  Vixy, I certainly cannot help "read" the video, as you say, since I am just learning about these symbols. By "read" I take it you mean interpret signs and symbols that are displayed and have a hidden meaning.

I didn't even know that an upside-down pyramid (triangle?) is a sign representing anti-system. BTW, what "system" do you mean-the NWO or the established U.S. government, or some other evil system?

Neither do I, it was just a guess. I mean the NWO and all of that, yeah.