#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Realise this

01-02-2016, 07:28 PM #1
Riddler
Chaplain
This place is freely accessible for any person that has access to a computer and internet.

Internet is available to anyone, regardless of intelligence. Whether you are highly educated or not at all.
Thus with the availability for internet to all, that means that all can visit this place. They can read. and
participate. that much we know.

Have you ever realised the following though?
that this includes:

Paedophiles. Rapists. Serial Killers. Hatecrimers. Racists. KKK-ers. Pro-white movement members.
Pro-black movement members. Extremistst. Feminists. Animal abusers. Wife Beaters. Drunks. Drug abusers.
Mental patients. Psychotics. Delusional people. Haters. Suicidal people. People that might just have committed
a crime. A murder and are looking up ways to cover their tracks. Nasa personnel. Government members. Military people. CIA, NSA. Advertisement moguls. Robots collecting every piece of information available. Con artists.
Stalkers. Compulsive liars. Satanists. Masons. Corporate lawyers. Monsanto big heads. Pharmaceutical big heads.
Walmarters. Rednecks. Cartel members. Bloods. Crips. Rappers. Celebs. etc

just think about that for a second.
This post was last modified: 01-02-2016, 09:04 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 8 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Goku, Serendipity, The Creeper, Scimitar, Allegedly, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, Trenton

01-02-2016, 10:38 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Yep and some of them are the ones who like to join just to be dicks.

But ya know. Walking down the street you could be walking by them too.

That little old lady smiling sweetly at your child could be smiling because she's thinking "sexy" thoughts about the little one.

That developmentally delayed fellow "writing" in his notebook on the bus could actually be drawing a picture of you or your kids to rub one out to later.

The shoesmith could be making specialty shoes in back for high level Satanists made out of the skin from sacrificed babies.

The jeweler around the corner, I swear he's a Leviathan. Like on Supernatural.

Ah you get the idea. Internet. In person. Whatever. You never know who you're truly dealing with sometimes.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 5 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Justbreathe, Riddler, The Creeper, Scimitar, luna

01-02-2016, 11:15 PM #3
FlixKandish
Chaplain
^That's some next level paranoia shit right there xD
The following 3 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Lotte, Riddler, Thy Unveiling

01-02-2016, 11:27 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Yes, a bit. But there's also registered sex offenders living on the corner, and some random crazy stuff happens in this area. Just a couple hours ago there were about 6 cop cars just outside my door...to arrest one guy. Weirdness.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper

01-03-2016, 02:30 AM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
So you dislike the govt but at the same time use their database and appreciate their services for your safety? 

01-03-2016, 02:41 AM #6
luna
Marshall
I feel like this should alarm me, but I just accept it.

It's just life. The world is weird, scary, nice, and imperfect. I think there are two ways of thinking. One: life's too short to give a shit. Two: life's too short to take shit.

I'm in between. Life's too short to be understood in its entirety, and therefore cannot be dealt in black and whites or absolutes. I hate the evil of this world, but it exists. I accept that it's there. In between all the bad there is still good anyway. That's how it is.

Idk. Considering a week ago I legitimately thought I wouldn't be alive the next day, I see things differently now. I know not everyone will agree or even understand what I'm saying, but that's okay. I don't mind being misunderstood.

I haven't been here in a while, also. I hope everyone's doing well, and had a nice December.
This post was last modified: 01-03-2016, 02:42 AM by luna.
The following 7 users Like luna's post:
  • Todd, Cerosilmel, Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, The Creeper, Trenton, Scimitar

01-03-2016, 09:34 AM #7
CountDracula
Marshall
(01-02-2016, 11:15 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  ^That's some next level paranoia shit right there xD

It's true though. Most of the time when people commit atrocious acts a friend, neighbor, or relative will appear on the news saying "Oh, he (or she) was such a nice person and an upstanding member of society. He (or she) is the last person I would've expected to do something like this." We only see what people choose to show us. You can never tell what people are like when nobody's looking. I always hear of those parents who are polite and smiling in public and then are abusive nutcases to their children once they get home. Sometimes there is more to a person than meets the eye and you just have to be careful and trust your instincts. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.
The following 4 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, The Creeper, Trenton

01-03-2016, 10:33 AM #8
Allegedly
Marshall
(01-02-2016, 07:28 PM)Riddler Wrote:  This place is freely accessible for any person that has access to a computer and internet.

Internet is available to anyone, regardless of intelligence. Whether you are highly educated or not at all.
Thus with the availability for internet to all, that means that all can visit this place. They can read. and

Have you ever realised the following though?
that this includes:

Paedophiles. Rapists. Serial Killers. Hatecrimers. Racists. KKK-ers. Pro-white movement members.
Pro-black movement members. Extremistst. Feminists. Animal abusers. Wife Beaters. Drunks. Drug abusers.
Mental patients. Psychotics. Delusional people. Haters. Suicidal people. People that might just have committed
a crime. A murder and are looking up ways to cover their tracks. Nasa personnel. Government members. Military people. CIA, NSA. Advertisement moguls. Robots collecting every piece of information available. Con artists.
Stalkers. Compulsive liars. Satanists. Masons. Corporate lawyers. Monsanto big heads. Pharmaceutical big heads.

Nice list, it sounds like a cross-section of society. However, can we remove hatecrimers, as that is thought crime and should not exist? And I need a definition of redneck.
The following 2 users Like Allegedly's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

01-03-2016, 10:36 AM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(01-02-2016, 07:28 PM)Riddler Wrote:  This place is freely accessible for any person that has access to a computer and internet.

Oh us, more than most lol. This forum has had its fair share of crazies (some of whom still troll this place)

(01-02-2016, 07:28 PM)Riddler Wrote:  Have you ever realised the following though?
that this includes:

Ugh, yeah, was having this convo with Tarikko when he was in London briefly during summer.

And then, there is Tor/Deep web darkness... man it gets dark. I remember seeing Tarikko's face when I said "children are growing up to this kind of menace and there is no protection endorsed strongly against it by any govt in the world today"... hits home when you think about it. It's really gotten that bad. And those bitcoins - stay the fonk away from those - they are evil. Used to purchase evil. All sorts of evil.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 3 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Trenton

01-03-2016, 12:13 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
I think I am some of those things. Big Grin

If someone doesn't show you who they are right away, you get to know over time.

Welcome to planet Earth, it has always had more than its fair share of shitheads.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Serendipity, Trenton