#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

End Time Children (Over Sexualized Children)

06-16-2015, 03:55 PM #1
In this post, we're gong to be discussing how much children these days, are being targeted with constant propaganda in self sexualization. From G rated cartoons to adult Rated R movies, our younger generation of children will face a more troubling time than today. Everyday, we know something is being presented to our children in ways that will later be accepted by the majority in our modern culture. Imagine the world today and then imagine it 30 years later. Not a pretty picture. I would like for you all to watch a short video on this problem.

Quote:we are seeing a brainwash children rise up both boys and girls over sexualized for years before they hit puberty from tv movies videogames and promoted to them by their illuminati idols music stars movie stars culprits of this are disney with thousands of movies and shows revolving around sex and sexual relationships and the female body and male body the illuminati disney propaganda machine is the biggest by far other idols sold as dolls for girls are barbie and brats promoting a sexuakl image to girls that and a unrealistic ideal illuminati sex slave and p***philia are the basis for much of this propaganda as well as the satanic spirit working in the children of disobedience raising up children ofm wrath in the illuminati antichrist society

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."

A better day Show this Post
06-16-2015, 07:41 PM #2
A better day Unregistered
IMHO the economic purpose of getting them while they're young is to slowly adapt the culture to the legalization of prostitution, which would add money into the economy as well as raking in tax revenue. The state of Nevada has had legal prostitution for a long time. My prediction is that the MSM will start to introduce legal prostitution soon.

06-16-2015, 07:56 PM #3
Grand Commander
I was at a friends daughters 8th birthday party last week, and witnessed something which got us lads talking in hushed tones...

...one of the younger girls (probably no older than ten) had a red ring going around her mouth and her lips were inflated... we asked her what happened and she replied that she sucked on a glass in order to inflate her lips... we asked why, and the look on her face - I'm not kidding, I felt sick.

Just had to throw this out there.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.

Jalaluddin Rumi