#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Courtney Love, MK Ultra, & Soaked in Bleach

06-16-2015, 02:13 PM #1
selenie
Peasant
Hi, everyone! This is my first post although I have been a long time commenter on VC's posts.

**Spoiler Alert**
What is currently on my mind is a new movie about the possible/plausible/probable murder of Kurt Cobain. The movie is called "Soaked in Bleach" and I wonder how many out there in VC-land have seen or heard of it. The movie is told through the perspective of P.I. Tom Grant- who was hired by Courtney to find her missing husband Kurt Cobain. Tom Grant was an LA County Sheriff prior to being a PI and began recording his conversations with Love as her behavior was erratic and suspicious from the get-go. The movie uses the actual audio recordings taken by Grant. Love has not sued Grant or the filmmakers but her attorneys tried to threaten some of the theatres with a cease and desist order- which only one theatre complied with the order. These are some of the facts presented in this movie:
1) Kurt Cobain wanted a divorce- Courtney herself says this on tape.
2) They had a pre-nuptial agreement- this even surprised me because it shows Cobain was financially savvy. If Cobain had divorced Love instead of dying, she would've received a settlement. Instead, she inherited his entire estate.
3) Admitting it from her own mouth, Love unethically paid people to lie for her and plant stories in the media.
4) The police closed the case and declared suicide- the same day his body was discovered. The police will not release the autopsy/coroner's report despite the Freedom of Information Act. Courtney is on tape saying that the coroner "likes her" and might give her a copy of his report. Tom Grant tells her she has a right to the report simply because she's Kurt's spouse.
5) The detective on the scene Det. Cameron, advised Courtney to destroy the note Kurt wrote about wanting a divorce. She said he told her to destroy it because "it was not nice." Det. Cameron retired early because he was about to be fired for a cover-up on a different case (replanting stolen evidence) establishing himself as corruptible.
6) The movie also contains interviews with experts who maintain that there has never been another case in the tens of thousands of autopsies and cases that they have seen where somebody injects themselves with a massive dose of heroin (3x the lethal limit even for a hardcore junkie) and then proceeds to shoot themselves. I agree that it doesn't make sense.

Ok so that being said, let's talk about Courtney. I have often thought that there has to be someone big backing her. She can do no wrong in the eyes of the mainstream media in particular MTV, Rolling Stone Magazine, and SPIN Magazine. She has assaulted many women (Kathleen Hanna, Kristin King, Belissa Cohen, and Mary Lou Lord to name a few), lost custody of her daughter (who then worked to emancipate herself from Love), been involved in several law suits, and has participated in drug-fueled antics (check out the guy sucking her boob while she's wearing a Donald Duck costume, and her drunken stupor at the Pam Anderson roast just to name a couple). She is a proven liar, name-dropper, and master manipulator. Yet with all this, she still gets chances upon chances to release albums, have art shows, and appear in films and on TV (Empire most recent). Why? Others have been black-balled from the industry for less.

I'm thinking Courtney is definitely MK Ultra programmed (and yes I know I am not the first one to think or say this). Her father is Hank Harrison- former manager for the Grateful Dead, and her mother is a psychotherapist- Linda Carroll (who tells a disturbing story about Courtney and the family dog in her book, "Her Mother's Daughter"). Her grandmother is author Paula Fox, and her great-grandmother was a minor Hollywood screenwriter named Elsie de Sola Fox (Humphrey Bogart was said to have thrown her in a pool because she was so annoying). Courtney was a trust fund baby so she wasn't the poor hippie she makes herself out to be. I hate that I can't find the source right now especially because I can't remember the names and exact details, but I read a transcribed interview in which it was said that Courtney was sent to London, Los Angeles, and Seattle specifically to infiltrate the local music scenes and plow it with drugs. She had something like 1000 hits of LSD when she went to London. In the movie, Soaked In Bleach, Tom Grant says that he believes every time he talked to Courtney she was either on drugs or taking drugs.

Anyway, Soaked in Bleach is just the tip of the iceberg regarding physical and circumstantial evidence pointing to Courtney's direct involvement in Kurt's death. I just felt I had to get this off my chest in a place where I wouldn't be called a conspiracy theorist. A few weeks ago, I made a connection of Courtney with Stanley Kubrick's work (mainly through a lot of discussion and thought of VC's Kubrick posts) , but for the life of me I can't remember it. I'm hoping that I'll remember it soon. Thanks for listening  Smile

Wow just found this too:
Both of the murders (Lennon and Cobain) enriching widows who were themselves BOTH talentless, heroin-using aspiring musicians (Yoko Ono and Courtney Love) and enriching of course, David Geffen himself.
Interesting too that Cobain secretly collaborated with Courtney Love for her second record 'Live Through This', (writing much of the music and doing some background vocals) , which was released just four days after Cobain's
death and went double platinum on the publicity of Cobain's death. So, just like John and Yoko collaborated together on an album (Double Fantasy) which made Lennon's widow Yoko Ono famous right after Lennon's death, Kurt and Courtney collaborated on 'Live Through This', which made Cobain's widow Courtney Love famous right after Cobain's death.
This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 02:16 PM by selenie.

I'm for truth- no matter who tells it. I'm for justice- no matter who it's for or against. ~Malcom X
The following 1 user Likes selenie's post:
  • storyboutacurl

06-16-2015, 02:35 PM #2
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-16-2015, 02:13 PM)selenie Wrote:  Wow just found this too:
Both of the murders (Lennon and Cobain) enriching widows who were themselves BOTH talentless, heroin-using aspiring musicians (Yoko Ono and Courtney Love) and enriching of course, David Geffen himself.
Interesting too that Cobain secretly collaborated with Courtney Love for her second record 'Live Through This', (writing much of the music and doing some background vocals) ,  which was released just four days after Cobain's
death and went double platinum on the publicity of Cobain's death. So, just like John and Yoko collaborated together on an album (Double Fantasy) which made Lennon's widow Yoko Ono famous right after Lennon's death, Kurt and Courtney collaborated on 'Live Through This', which made Cobain's widow Courtney Love famous right after Cobain's death.

Hi. Smile Well, I wouldnt compare Ono and Love. Ono is actually from an elite family, she may have more money than Lennon. Her grandfather was a Japanese emporer and her father was a Japanese bankster who was so successful that he was the only Japanese banker allowed to do business with the US during WW2. I know she comes across as stupid and a groupie, but really, she had the best schooling and could hang out in the art scene in NYC because shes rich- that is how she met Lennon. She also looked after all of his business, he said she was better at it. & certainly everyone was familiar with her and Lennons projects before his death.
This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 02:38 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-16-2015, 03:05 PM #3
selenie
Peasant
Quote:Hi. Smile Well, I wouldnt compare Ono and Love. Ono is actually from an elite family, she may have more money than Lennon. Her grandfather was a Japanese emporer and  her father was a Japanese bankster who was so successful that he was the only Japanese banker allowed to do business with the US during WW2. I know she comes across as stupid and a groupie, but really, she had the best schooling and could hang out in the art scene in NYC because shes rich- that is how she met Lennon. She also looked after all of his business, he said she was better at it. & certainly everyone was familiar with her and Lennons projects before his death.

Hi! While Love may not be royalty- she also comes from an elite family at least within entertainment industry realms. Courtney Love is also not as stupid as she seems. Her dad Hank managed the Grateful Dead- a band synonymous with psychotropic drugs. Now because of her Kurt Cobain is practically synonymous with heroin use. Also, both of these "so-called" grieving widows have bad mouthed their respective husbands as well. Yoko talking about John banging some chick in the closet (liner notes for the John Lennon box set) and Courtney calling Kurt a drug gobbler.
This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 03:09 PM by selenie.

I'm for truth- no matter who tells it. I'm for justice- no matter who it's for or against. ~Malcom X

06-16-2015, 03:33 PM #4
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-16-2015, 03:05 PM)selenie Wrote:  
Quote:Hi. Smile Well, I wouldnt compare Ono and Love. Ono is actually from an elite family, she may have more money than Lennon. Her grandfather was a Japanese emporer and  her father was a Japanese bankster who was so successful that he was the only Japanese banker allowed to do business with the US during WW2. I know she comes across as stupid and a groupie, but really, she had the best schooling and could hang out in the art scene in NYC because shes rich- that is how she met Lennon. She also looked after all of his business, he said she was better at it. & certainly everyone was familiar with her and Lennons projects before his death.

Hi! While Love may not be royalty- she also comes from an elite family at least within entertainment industry realms. Courtney Love is also not as stupid as she seems. Her dad Hank managed the Grateful Dead- a band synonymous with psychotropic drugs. Now because of her Kurt Cobain is practically synonymous with heroin use. Also, both of these "so-called" grieving widows have bad mouthed their respective husbands as well. Yoko talking about John banging some chick in the closet (liner notes for the John Lennon box set) and Courtney calling Kurt a drug gobbler.

Hmm.. well its not like these things between Lennon and Ono were not talked about when he was alive. They talked about it in Playboy magazine together. They talked about it a lot.
Anyways.. MHO.. I just think these things are two different cases.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

06-16-2015, 06:43 PM #5
selenie
Peasant
Quote:Hmm.. well its not like these things between Lennon and Ono were not talked about when he was alive. They talked about it in Playboy magazine together. They talked about it a lot.

So why bring it up after death? I know why Courtney does it, but why Yoko? For sympathy and to establish that her husband was a scumbag of sorts? By the way, Yoko's "singing" is really horrible. I'm a little confused- do you admire Yoko (like she's not as bad as Courtney?) Do you think Yoko was instrumental in John's death- the way Courtney most definitely is with Kurt Cobain (setting it up perhaps)?

06-16-2015, 06:52 PM #6
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-16-2015, 06:43 PM)selenie Wrote:  
Quote:Hmm.. well its not like these things between Lennon and Ono were not talked about when he was alive. They talked about it in Playboy magazine together. They talked about it a lot.

So why bring it up after death? I know why Courtney does it, but why Yoko? For sympathy and to establish that her husband was a scumbag of sorts? By the way, Yoko's "singing" is really horrible. I'm a little confused- do you admire Yoko (like she's not as bad as Courtney?) Do you think Yoko was instrumental in John's death- the way Courtney most definitely is with Kurt Cobain (setting it up perhaps)?

lol.. I cannot stand Ono. I just cant stand her husband either. I think they are both vile and deserved one another.

A better day Show this Post
06-16-2015, 07:09 PM #7
A better day Unregistered

Thanks for bringing up this topic. Couldn't agree with you more! For sure she was mk'd and between her father as The Dead's manager and her mother a shrink, I could see the connection. She's a loose cannon. I'm surprised she has not been suicided yet.

06-16-2015, 08:58 PM #8
TekTek
Squire
I watched this movie.  Most of it I was already familiar with. I think they should have included Kristen Pfaff's death, just days after Kurt was found as it was more than likely the second plane ticket Kurt bought was for her as they were going to go off and live together. It was said she was leaving Hole and going home to her family. I am sure whomever had a hand in murdering Kurt also had a hand  in that.

Also, I can't remember where I read this, but Courtney is actually an heir to I believe the Bausch and Lomb fortune so she does come from an elite family. Probably where she gets the money to sue everyone that disagrees with her.

The movie didn't mention the guy, I can't remember the name, that Courtney hired to kill Kurt. He admitted it on another Kurt documentary, and not soon after that was mysteriously hit by a train. (?!)

Oh, but I guess these things wouldn't be in the documentary because they were not what Tom was paid to look for.

06-16-2015, 09:17 PM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(06-16-2015, 08:58 PM)TekTek Wrote:  I watched this movie.  Most of it I was already familiar with. I think they should have included Kristen Pfaff's death, just days after Kurt was found as it was more than likely the second plane ticket Kurt bought was for her as they were going to go off and live together. It was said she was leaving Hole and going home to her family. I am sure whomever had a hand in murdering Kurt also had a hand  in that.

Also, I can't remember where I read this, but Courtney is actually an heir to I believe the Bausch and Lomb fortune so she does come from an elite family. Probably where she gets the money to sue everyone that disagrees with her.

The movie didn't mention the guy, I can't remember the name, that Courtney hired to kill Kurt. He admitted it on another Kurt documentary, and not soon after that was mysteriously hit by a train. (?!)

Oh, but I guess these things wouldn't be in the documentary because they were not what Tom was paid to look for.

Didnt know Love was an heiress, i stand corrected.
BTW- did you see their daughter in Rolling Stone Mag recently? ugh.. she is definitely MK'd.
And apparently, she doesnt like her fathers music http://www.rollingstone.com/music/featur...408?page=2
This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 09:22 PM by sophiaponders.

06-16-2015, 09:34 PM #10
TekTek
Squire
I hadn't read that, but I got to suppose that with a mom like Courtney she would have to be MK'd. Definitely looks like it with the photo they used. I had seen other pictures of her in sex kitten gear before. I find it highly disturbing throughout the interview she calls her dad 'Kurt'. Sometimes she refers to him as her dad, but when she calls him Kurt, I can't help but hear Courtney's voice. And as you know from the documentary, Courtney was the only one pulling out the suicide angle. Everyone else claimed he was happy. The rohypnol incident in Rome was, by both parties, deemed an accident and it was only after his death did she call it a suicide.

I feel bad for Frances, I mean, she is probably going to follow in her mom's footsteps, spouting the same thing her mom says. She never got really a chance to know her dad because she was so young. How can she say Kurt felt this or that....that comes from her mom. Too bad she really never got a chance to know her dad.