#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
New World Order In England. How Will It Happen?

05-28-2015, 07:12 AM #1
Obid11
Peasant
Greetings from the UK.

Before I proceed with my burning question and elicit your help, let me explain to you how I 'woke up'

Just like in the Matrix film, I aways felt something wasn't right. There was something deeply wrong with the British establishment and how the government was running our country, but I didn't know what! At the age of 28 (I am now 36), I stopped watching the TV. As a teenager I had read Gearge Orwell's novel 1984, and I began to mistrust the media and what the BBC News was telling me.

All my life I was proud to be British and I was proud of our British values, liberal press. women's, human, and gay rights. Up until now, I didn't believe in God or an after life. I believed science had explained everything. I had read Charles Darwin's Origins Of Species as a 17 years old boy, and this had convinced me there was no God. This life and world was all we had. l viewed religious people as simple minded or deeply ignorant.

When the USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, and Britain stood 'shoulder to shoulder' with the USA, I was immensly proud that my country was defending Western liberalism. Little did I know how evil they all were!

My youth was spent getting drunk and partying the nigt away. I was your typical British young man; well educated, liberal and finacially secure. I made the most of the binge drinking culture we Brits are famous for. Six years ago my life changed. The financial crash happened and I had invested in stocks and property. Overnight I lost everything, including my apartment. I was forced to move back into my mother's modest house. I had to start all over again.

Lack of money and a change of lifesyle changed me forever. I realised all my life I had been selfish. I began to feed the many feral cats in my mother's garden. All my so-called friens had abandoned me. The cats were there for me when I needed them the most. Two years after moving back to my mother's, I became an animal rights activist.

I began to speak out about the live export trade. I couldn't understand why Britain and other members of the EU allowed this vile trade to continue. European cattle and sheep were ending up in the most brutal slaughterhouses in the MIddle East. I couldn't understand factory farming either. Why did the so-called liberal and civilised nations imprison billions of innocent animals like this?

I remember my father tellling me how a nation treats its animals will ultimately determine how its people are treated. I was shocked to learn one day that the famous death camp Auschwitz was inspired by the Union Stock Yards of Chigaco. It was here the first production line killings of cattle happened. My father always said vast state sactioned animal cruelty was a pre lude to vast state sactioned human cruelty.

I began to think was the live export trade, and factory farming a prelude to vast transportation and imprisonment of human beings? One thing that really impressed me was how cattle were mirco chipped and their precise location could be found at the touch of a button, and up came their details on a computer screen. Farmers who denied their cattle were ending up in Middle Eastern slaughterhouses were left red faced when mirco chips pin pointed out exactly where their cattle was ending up!

Also I began to doubt we were all descended from apes, and that there was another dimension to our existance. Or in other words there was a hidden and unseen world. A friend of mine had ruined his life by playing around with a ouija board. He claimed to be possesed with demons and his house became hell on earth. Objects and other heavy items were thrown around his house. His family in the end had to flee the house when the demons became violent.

I began to look into the occult. What a shock it was to realise the devil really did exist. Little by little more awful truths were revealed. Imagine my shock and horror when I realised our Royal Family were Satan worshippers. I began to learn about the Satanic blood-lines, and how we were all living in the Matrix.

Well you can guess the rest....My question was when the sick and twisted elite finally bring in the New World Order, how will the British establishment exterminate us? I now know how it will all pan out. The dollar collapses and nations around the world fall into chaos and anarchy. Martial law is declared, and a police state begins to round everyone up. Will the British establishment send us to the FEMA Camps in the USA by air? The Nazis used to send rounded up Jews from all over Europe to the main death camp Auschwitz. Most USA FEMA Camps have airbases. Or will we all be tortured and killled in camps in the UK/Europe?

Many thanks for reading my long posting. Forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes.
The following 1 user Likes Obid11's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

05-28-2015, 08:22 AM #2
Buttons
Peasant
Wow do you think British folks will be sent to Fema camps in the US? I never thought about that before. Personally I think the New World Order has already taken over, not with anything drastic, but ratcheting up their power little by little. They slowly took over while the world slept. But if I had to put a time on when things will go hot and get really interesting, I would say around the timeframe with all this Jade-Helm, and Red Blue military exercises which are due to start next month. Heart  Heart  Heart
This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 08:45 AM by Buttons.

05-28-2015, 08:31 AM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Nice to see another brit on the forums, our country is a lovely place with a lot of wonderful people, just run by rich, evil, devil worshiping, child molesters. Millions of us opposed going to war in Iraq but that oil and opium money was too much for our overlords to give a shit what the common people thought. Business as usual.

I think your right about the dollar collapsing (or the euro) starting a chain reaction leading to anarchy and then marshal law being imposed. If they send us off to death camps, Europe will brobably be easier than shipping us all over to America where the population still has guns and are hopefully mounting some kind of resistance. They will probably let us kill each other off for a while when the food supplies run low. The seeds of hate against imigrants are being sown right now, with the polish and that taking our jobs and the islamophobia. Many of my generation feel we will never own homes or get decent jobs where we will be able to retire before we are dead. Many and are rather unhappy with this bullshit society we were born into and want some kind of revolution, but I don't think anyone knows how to do it or has the balls to do it. I fear a lot of the youts will get violant blud innit. Britain has not been great for a while now, and its only gonna get worse. We are so monitored right now that the only way they can get more control is if they chip us. We will just have to wait and see.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

05-28-2015, 10:18 AM #4
Obid11
Peasant
I am sorry but you have confused me! Are you saying the extermination of European Jewry didn't happen? Another Satanic inspired illusion?

05-28-2015, 11:07 AM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
The Concentration camps didn't only kill jews, lots of homosexuals and gypsys and probably Germans who didn't like the way their country was heading were killed as well. Lots of twisted experiments were done on people, Josef Mengele comes to mind with his mind control stuff. They also did other strange experiments like building the nazi bell which could have been a precurser to the UFOs and lots of weird things to do with the occult.

I remember hearing that Hitler got his ideas about eugenics from the Americans and he had ties to influential Americans like Henry Ford. The US probably funded both sides before jumping in at the last moment when they saw what way the wind was blowing, now they claim they won the war. Us brits put up one hell of a fight (we actually started the carpet bombing of cities, Hitler retaliated by doing the same to us) but if the nazis weren't fighting the russians at the same time (who suffered the most casualties if I remember my history correctly) we could have lost. In my opinion the nazis didn't actually lose WW2 they moved to America and Argentina and went underground. Look up operation paperclip if you have never heard of it. Zionism is not Judaism, they just use the jews as a cover so they can cry anti-semite when we accuse them of world domination.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

05-28-2015, 11:08 AM #6
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-28-2015, 10:18 AM)Obid11 Wrote:  I am sorry but you have confused me! Are you saying the extermination of European Jewry didn't happen? Another Satanic inspired illusion?

Straight up holocaust deniers, don't waste your energy b/c they aren't going to discuss their delusion in good faith. Disgusting.

05-28-2015, 11:54 AM #7
TheyLive
Squire
People are waking up though.
It's a delicate thing for the NWO: push ahead with their plans too fast and people will jolt from their slumber, but the longer they leave it the more they risk being exposed.
You can see on Lamebook people reacting to the plans for more snooping and removing human rights. Of course it's really to clamp down on folk exposing their agenda and deeds, 9/11, 7/7, Boston etc.
Let's kick their arse when the time comes!

05-28-2015, 12:16 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(05-28-2015, 10:34 AM)Resistance Wrote:  The World Jewish Almanac shows the world Jewish population actually increased slightly from 1937/8 to 1947/8.  

The Red Cross did full investigations of the camps and stated 270 000 died across all people across all camps.

I have the same figure in my research - 6 million doesn't even add up. Today there are only 10 million Jews in the world, how could 6 million have existed in Germany alone during WW2 - makes absolutely no sense - Jewish populus figues in Germany circa WW2 were substantially lower than the 6 million they've thrown willy nilly at us in their falsified histories.

I'm not denying that the holocaust happened - I'm questioning the exaggeration of the figures involved.

Whatever the case - one murder or 1 million - murder is murder.

We can't call it a genocide at any rate - that is something we should all be clear on. Jews still exist today, all over the world...

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Jlinxsky

05-28-2015, 12:55 PM #9
Obid11
Peasant
Please everyone let' s stick to the issue at hand. I personally believe the Holocaust did happen. We are dealing with the New World Order here. What happened in the past cannot be changed. We mustn't begin some sort of witch hunt against the Jewish elite because it has the undesired affect of demonising all Jews. As someone pointed out here, Zionism and Judiasm are two different things.
The New World Order is comng. It's a fact and we should all prepare for hell on earth. Suffice to say all those who did die duirng the World War Two don't know how lucky they are. God only knows where we will die and how we will die.
Many nations, races and creeds are all at this point working with the enemy to bring about this New World Order.
It will be the greatest tribulation the earth has ever seen. At the height of their killing, the elite will be able to wipe out billions of human beings on earth within weeks.
Think about what is at stake here? The society we live in, the life we know will be gone forever. The world will never be the same again. Think about it. So many good decent people will die in the most terrible way imaginable. I have accepted my fate.
It is all going to happen very soon too. Either the dollar collapses or another huge 'false flag' nuclear attack on the USA. The elite want to bring about social break down to immediately bring in martial law, and the deportations to the FEMA camps. My only advice is if you want to avoid the horrors of the FEMA camps, join the mass public protests in the early days of the false flag attack. The ones who protest will be the first ones to be killed. The rest will be lied to. They will be promised food and health care if they board the trains to the FEMA camps. They are the ones who suffer the most.
So please everyone, let's not play the 'race blame' game here. We will never grow old. I will have to leave behind my aged mother and my beautiful feral cats and join the initial protests when society breaks down. I will defy them until my last breath. They will never take me alive to a FEMA camp.

05-28-2015, 01:20 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Steady on Obid - I don't think FEMA should be your concern atm - if you're a citizen of the USA then I'd say your food produce is where you need to start (if you haven't already).

Anyway, to keep posts on point and to help drive this convo in a more suitable direction, I want us to define terms clearly so this topic can fruit efficiently.

NWO. Or New World Order, is an old concept stretching back thousands of years - it's sole vision is, yep, you've guessed it - world domination... (yawn)... Anyway, in ages past - the idea of a single world leader almost happened a few times, with personalities such as Alexander the Great and Cyrus the Persian, or in the last millenia alone, Genghis Khan came pretty damn close...

Fast Forward >> to the past century, these last one hundred years have seen two world wars and the term "Global Super Power" come to our vocabulary. With global dominance and world power shifting from the CommonWealth of the United Kingdom to the USA post WW2, it seems a new player emerged overnight onto the world stage - one which prided itself on liberty and freedom, despite being the last nation on earth to abolish slavery and racism...

...but today there is a new global player emerging, a force which is so powerful it has given the USA the proverbial middle finger on many an occasion. That emerging Super Power, is Israel...

Why Israel?

The following may be a little hard for non religious people to follow - but I want them to read with the understanding that the most evil people will sometimes use religion as a means to an end - I'm sure you can think of examples, I don;t have to give you any here... my point is, that it is not religion which should be blamed, because an evil person most often doesn't use religion as a means to his ends - it is just something he finds and abuses when it suits him (or her) - just like finding an axe... it's made to chop wood, but you can kill with it too... do we ban all axes? OK rant over...

...back to NWO.

The idea of a New World Order - is actually pretty damn religious if you ask me.

Defining what the NWO really is, couldn't be put any better than what is given in the chapter list of a well known and often disputed book, named The Protocols of the Learnt Elders of Zion.

And though this book is contested for its authenticity, I beg you to look at the chapter list and ask yourself - which of these hasn't come to pass already?

Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replace Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

The only one that hasn't come to pass - is the very last - that one foretells of a Messianic figure which is pretty Anti-Messianic in every sense of the idea.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 05-28-2015, 01:21 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Jlinxsky