MissMiami
Marshall
(12-29-2015, 11:16 PM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  

Yes, summary please

12-30-2015, 01:26 AM #4
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@MissMiami

The video is clear and explains in detail about how Rome has apostatized from the Catholic Faith. Apocalypse 18:2 was fulfilled right before everyone's eyes. 

It’s quite obvious that the Vatican II sect is the Harlot of Babylon prophesied in Scripture.  And contrary to what non-Catholics believe, the fact that ecclesiastical Rome’s apostasy from the Catholic faith in the last days is predicted in Scripture and Catholic prophecy proves rather than disproves the authenticity of the Catholic Church.  For the tribulation of the last days will be one which focuses on deceiving the true faithful, and undermining the true Faith.

Apocalypse 17:1: “And there came one of the seven angels, who had the seven vials, and spoke with me, saying: Come, I will show thee the condemnation of the great harlot, who sitteth upon many waters…”

Chapters 17 and 18 of the Apocalypse make striking prophecies about the “great harlot” or the “Whore of Babylon” which will arise in the last days from the city of seven hills.  Rome was constructed on seven hills.  This is why throughout history Rome has been identified as the city of seven hills mentioned in the Apocalypse.  Based on this, Protestants throughout the centuries have accused the Catholic Church of being the Whore of Babylon.  But the Protestants are wrong, of course, because the Catholic Church is the immaculate Bride of Christ, the one true Church He founded.  What the Whore of Babylon describes, however, is a counterfeit Bride – a Counter-Catholic Church – which arises in the last days in order to deceive Catholics (the true faithful), tread upon the faith and commit spiritual fornication.

For much more details and proof that Rome is no longer Catholic, click on this link and scroll down:

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/c...oNn1hUrLIU

"...the whole world is seated in wickedness." (1 St.John 5:19)

12-31-2015, 07:02 AM #5
MissMiami
Marshall
(12-30-2015, 01:26 AM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  @MissMiami

The video is clear and explains in detail about how Rome has apostatized from the Catholic Faith. Apocalypse 18:2 was fulfilled right before everyone's eyes. 

It’s quite obvious that the Vatican II sect is the Harlot of Babylon prophesied in Scripture.  And contrary to what non-Catholics believe, the fact that ecclesiastical Rome’s apostasy from the Catholic faith in the last days is predicted in Scripture and Catholic prophecy proves rather than disproves the authenticity of the Catholic Church.  For the tribulation of the last days will be one which focuses on deceiving the true faithful, and undermining the true Faith.

Apocalypse 17:1: “And there came one of the seven angels, who had the seven vials, and spoke with me, saying: Come, I will show thee the condemnation of the great harlot, who sitteth upon many waters…”

Chapters 17 and 18 of the Apocalypse make striking prophecies about the “great harlot” or the “Whore of Babylon” which will arise in the last days from the city of seven hills.  Rome was constructed on seven hills.  This is why throughout history Rome has been identified as the city of seven hills mentioned in the Apocalypse.  Based on this, Protestants throughout the centuries have accused the Catholic Church of being the Whore of Babylon.  But the Protestants are wrong, of course, because the Catholic Church is the immaculate Bride of Christ, the one true Church He founded.  What the Whore of Babylon describes, however, is a counterfeit Bride – a Counter-Catholic Church – which arises in the last days in order to deceive Catholics (the true faithful), tread upon the faith and commit spiritual fornication.

For much more details and proof that Rome is no longer Catholic, click on this link and scroll down:

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/c...oNn1hUrLIU

"...the whole world is seated in wickedness." (1 St.John 5:19)

Thanks for the summary. 

What if this was its hidden nature all along and it is only now being revealed to you?

12-31-2015, 09:52 AM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I thought it was common knowledge that the whore of Babel was Romes Catholic Church? and that the beast of revelation was indeed the modern bastardization of the term, Israel - and the unbibilical zionist movement?

For the comparative eschatologists, this is a given.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Todd, Tarikko

12-31-2015, 03:59 PM #7
Lisa
Chaplain
The catholic church is the counterfeit church-it was never true Christianity. True Christianity doesn't include mass and the eucharist among the other things that "church" does. 

The beast of revelation isn't Israel. The beast is the government that rises up-the government no one will be able to fight against. 

Israel has its own part to play in the end times and they will suffer but they will also be saved. God is good!
 And I say this not because I idolize them I say this because they are God's chosen people and He has not forgotten them. That's the amazing thing about God-He is faithful even when we are not.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • damien50, MissMiami

01-02-2016, 06:14 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
babylon the great is the world collective of false religion. that includes the vatican. it does not mean it actually is the vatican.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 1 user Likes Riddler's post:
  • Todd

01-03-2016, 10:15 AM #9
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(12-31-2015, 03:59 PM)Lisa Wrote:  The catholic church is the counterfeit church-it was never true Christianity. True Christianity doesn't include mass and the eucharist among the other things that "church" does. 

The beast of revelation isn't Israel. The beast is the government that rises up-the government no one will be able to fight against. 

Israel has its own part to play in the end times and they will suffer but they will also be saved. God is good!
 And I say this not because I idolize them I say this because they are God's chosen people and He has not forgotten them. That's the amazing thing about God-He is faithful even when we are not.

Yeah sure *turbo eye roll

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko

01-03-2016, 11:08 AM #10
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@MissMiami

you said:

"What if this was its hidden nature all along and it is only now being revealed to you?"

That's literally impossible, Rome only gives way to the great harlot in the last days – i.e., after the Vatican II revolution.  This is why the harlot is only mentioned in the book of the Apocalypse.  And this is why Sacred Scripture speaks of the "fall" of Babylon. The proof is right there in the video I posted. Rome has fallen, which is why now you see the anti-popes [false claimants to the Papacy] praying with every religion on earth. 

Blessed. Joachim (d. 1202): "Towards the end of the world, Antichrist will overthrow the pope and usurp his see." (Rev. Culleton, The Reign of Antichrist, Tan Books, 1974, p. 130.)

The prophecy of Our Lady of La Salette, Sept. 19, 1846: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ... the Church will be in eclipse."

The prophecy of Luke 18:8- "But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on Earth?"

The Vatican 2 sect is a joke, it's a one world religion, which bears evil fruit, that's why it's full of sodomites and pedophiles and the anti-popes constantly praise false religions such as:

Antipope John Paul II, Message to "Grand Sheikh Mohammed," Feb. 24, 2000: "Islam is a religion. Christianity is a religion. Islam has become a culture. Christianity has become also a culture... I thank your university, the biggest center of Islamic culture. I thank those who are developing Islamic culture..."

Antipope John Paul II, March 21, 2000: "May Saint John the Baptist protect Islam and all the people of Jordan..." (L' Osservatore Romano, March 29, 2000, p. 2.)

I can give you dozens of quotes from the leaders of the Harlot of Babylon praising false religions. 

Just compare them to the Catholic Church and the saints before the fall of Babylon.

You'll clearly see it's two different religions. 

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Basel, 1434: "...there is hope that very many from the abominable sect of Muhammad will be converted to the Catholic faith."

Pope Callixtus III: "I vow to...exalt the true Faith, and to extirpate the diabolical sect of the reprobate and faithless Mahomet [Islam] in the East."

St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Pt. II, Q. 12, A. 1, Obj. 2: "...if anyone were to...worship at the tomb of Mahomet, he would be deemed an apostate."

St. Francis of Assisi (+ c. 1210): [To the Muslims] “We have come to preach faith in Jesus Christ to you, that you will renounce Mohammed, that wicked slave of the devil, and obtain everlasting life like us.”

Apocalypse 18:2- “And he cried out with a loud strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird.”

Babylon has historically been regarded as a code name for Rome.

1 Peter 5:13- “The Church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark.”

Scripture scholars understand that St. Peter was writing this epistle from Rome, which he calls “Babylon.”  Therefore, Rome is Babylon and Babylon has fallen.  But if it has fallen, then it once stood strongly.  And is this not true?  For prior to its fall, Rome (Babylon) was the bulwark of Catholicism and the center of Christianity – the great city.

Catholicism is the only Biblical and historical Christian religion. 

There is no salvation outside of Christ (Acts 4:12), and you cannot belong to Christ if you reject parts of His revelation and/or don't adhere to His Church (St.Matthew. 28:20; St.Matthew. 18:17). That means you cannot belong to Christ if you reject the Papacy (St.Matthew.16:18-19) or the Eucharist (St.John 6:53) or Confession (St.John 20:23) or that justification is not by faith alone (St.James 2:24), etc. Non-Catholics who claim to follow Christ actually reject His teaching in many areas. They are thus not of Christ. 

please watch this short video: