#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Star Wars: The Force Awakens

12-27-2015, 06:56 PM #1
SheWatches
Justiciar
Happy Holidays everyone!  Surprised there's not a 'Force Awakens' Star Wars thread up already but here goes...  must say I found the newest Evil Empire logo interesting:

...it seems too similar to a type of Nazi Black Sun flag slapped on a Star of David's central hexagon to be coincidental:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_..._symbol%29
İmageİmage

Now, check out the American Stars/Israeli Olive Branch bordering on this fashionable bit of fan-wear:
http://www.welovefine.com/join-troops-ci...10559.html

Is Disney/Lucas Inc. doing a tongue-in-cheek reference to the real  "evil empire" unholy alliance here?  You decide!
It would be nice if this was a true dig against U.S./Zionist hypocrisy.

This post was last modified: 12-27-2015, 07:35 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 5 users Like SheWatches's post:
  • Kung Fu, Goku, erucysae, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

12-27-2015, 07:41 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Never really got onto the whole Star Wars bandwagon. Judging by Facebook its...insane, really, how into it some people are. Doing these hooded profile pics, huge costumed gatherings at movie premiere...madness! Like who cares, really? It's just a movie.

But apparently it's not just a movie. It's a movement.

There's this word picture floating around of all these Star Wars costumed fanatics gathered. Says something like "Imagine if people got together like this for stuff that actually matters"

Only makes sense George Lucas is working with the Dark Side. Of course he is! He went full Dark Side many decades ago! You don't maintain a spot like his staying a good guy.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 5 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Kung Fu, erucysae, Sidhuriel, The Creeper, xoa.

12-28-2015, 04:29 AM #3
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 07:41 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Never really got onto the whole Star Wars bandwagon. Judging by Facebook its...insane, really, how into it some people are. Doing these hooded profile pics, huge costumed gatherings at movie premiere...madness! Like who cares, really? It's just a movie.

There's this word picture floating around of all these Star Wars costumed fanatics gathered. Says something like "Imagine if people got together like this for stuff that actually matters"

Only makes sense George Lucas is working with the Dark Side. Of course he is! He went full Dark Side many decades ago! You don't maintain a spot like his staying a good guy.

The whole star wars movement has the same illuminati blabla going on as all other big names these days.

It's pure occult indoctrination; you have ''the force'' {which is neutral; God if you will} then you have ''the light side/J
edi's'' and the ''dark side/vaders'' like you have white and black magic. But in the end; it's two sides of the same coin and both are needed for ''balance' so there is no true evil and no true good. Pure Luciferian doctrine.

I never liked the movies much; and I see right through all the entertainment to the agenda. It doesn't interest me.

And there are plenty of people obsessed by it; there are even people who believe themselves to be Jedi's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism

You have to do something with your time when you're not thinking about really important issues Rolleyes

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 3 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Kme0601, Thy Unveiling, Isaiah53

12-28-2015, 06:07 AM #4
erucysae
Justiciar
Wanted to chime in about this movie. Avoid it, and especially avoid the cinema.
Most people will not believe much that I say, and I may come across as delusional to some but I really can't be arsed arguing with those people. So take it all with a pinch of salt.
Anyway, I personally have not been to see it. However someone close to me has who shares a similar level of awareness and sensitivity. At two points in the film, a frequency was emitted. You must realise that the sound has to be at a certain loudness at a screening for such frequencies to be effective on people.
We have no control over the content being played at the cinema. Be aware.
This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 06:09 AM by erucysae.

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 4 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Songbird516, Lady, Sidhuriel

12-28-2015, 08:39 AM #5
Lady
Chaplain
I will not be seeing it either for the same reasons as stated above in eru's post. The report about the frequency being emitted is very suspicious...just think of the masses of people who have seen this movie and those who are planning to see it-the brainwashing opportunity is of epic proportions.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 2 users Like Lady's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, erucysae

12-28-2015, 08:48 AM #6
erucysae
Justiciar
Yeah there is no reason why this film has been rated so highly. It was just a remake.

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV

12-28-2015, 09:26 AM #7
Loki
Chaplain
(12-28-2015, 06:07 AM)erucysae Wrote:  Wanted to chime in about this movie. Avoid it, and especially avoid the cinema.
Most people will not believe much that I say, and I may come across as delusional to some but I really can't be arsed arguing with those people. So take it all with a pinch of salt.
Anyway, I personally have not been to see it. However someone close to me has who shares a similar level of awareness and sensitivity. At two points in the film, a frequency was emitted. You must realise that the sound has to be at a certain loudness at a screening for such frequencies to be effective on people.
We have no control over the content being played at the cinema. Be aware.

I saw it in theaters and there was no frequency played to my knowledge. I suppose it's possible I just didn't hear it, but I'll be seeing it again tomorrow I think so I'll try to keep an ear out. It's very possible the theater your friend went to just had some audio issues.

Quote:Yeah there is no reason why this film has been rated so highly. It was just a remake.

So have you seen it or not? The plot and feeling of the film is an homage to the original movie, a nod to where the series came from and also a look at where it is going. It definitely isn't a remake, but rather a continuation with some intentional similarities.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 2 users Like Loki's post:
  • Goku, bbsion

12-28-2015, 09:35 AM #8
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 07:41 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Never really got onto the whole Star Wars bandwagon. Judging by Facebook its...insane, really, how into it some people are. Doing these hooded profile pics, huge costumed gatherings at movie premiere...madness! Like who cares, really? It's just a movie.

Quote:Only makes sense George Lucas is working with the Dark Side. Of course he is! He went full Dark Side many decades ago! You don't maintain a spot like his staying a good guy.

Actually, George Lucas sold his rights to the Star Wars films after the last one he made a few years ago- and gave the majority of money he made off of Star Wars merchandise in his life to charity. He sold the rights of Star Wars to Disney. So this new film was produced by them, and it is the first one they (Disney) have done, he had nothing to do with it.

I don't think I really need to go into much detail about Disney.. we all know what they are like Rolleyes

That being said- there is a proper explanation as to why so many people are so excited about this one, though I havent seen it to rule out other possibilities.. first of all, Disney got the original writer of the first 3 successful Star Wars movies back to write this one. (He didnt write any of the other ones past the first trilogy for Lucas) - and secondly, they have the original cast members from the first very successful trilogy back in this one.
This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 09:38 AM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • bbsion, Thy Unveiling, Loki

12-28-2015, 09:39 AM #9
SpiralArchitect
Squire
Nazi Symbol > Evil Empire > Stormtroppers are white. BAM

Knowledge is power.

12-28-2015, 10:09 AM #10
Goku
Chaplain
Star Wars was initially created with messages indicating George Lucas' protest of the Vietnam War, I thought that was pretty obvious, I always thought of him as a good guy.

Now Disney have taken over anything can happen.
The following 2 users Like Goku's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, erucysae