#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Unity debate

12-27-2015, 05:14 PM #1
The Creeper
Chaplain
This is something I have been wondering about today. Two threads have been made around this subject "the big brainwash" and the "need for unity thread".

Some people (like me) realise we are being played against each other, be it by religion, political views, gender, race, nationality etc. Those in power love to keep us fighting each other because it means we are not fighting them. Divide and conquer, its one of the oldests tricks in the book and it still works.

Other people believe any attempt at unifying the human race and working together for the benefit of all is the devils work. The multicultural PC eroding of national identities may well be a part of the NWO agenda. The difference is that "they" would like to do this in such a way that makes everyone else subservient to "them". Equality is not on the agenda. I don't agree with their methods or their goals but they need to add a touch of truth or no one would swallow their deception.

To the people who think like this, that any attempt at agape and us working together is an act against God. Before you discard this out of hand as 'kumbaya hippy crap' I would like you to consider the following..

When Jesus said 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' Was he only refering to those who live directly next door? What about people in neighboring villages or countries? As good Christians are you not supposed to even love and forgive your enemies as well as sinners?

This hadeeth which says "None of you will believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself." Shares a similar sentiment. Our brother is not our biological flesh and blood brother (if you have one) but rather every man is our brother and every woman is our sister. We are true believers when we want for them what we want for ourselves. A world free of violence and tyranny where no one has to suffer or be cold or hungry.

Of course, if religion doesn't float your particular boat. One can always use logic and reason to discover that it is simply nice to be nice. That we are better off working with each other instead of against each other. That you shouldn't do nice things because you are afraid of the fires of hell or you want a nice seat in heaven, you should simply be nice to other people because it is the right thing to do. We all think and feel, we love, we cry, we get angry, we are all just as human as each other at the end of the day.

Now thats all been said, come at me brothers and sisters Smile

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 6 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE, Goku, xoa., Tarikko, Serendipity, Thy Unveiling

12-27-2015, 05:28 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I am SO not your sister because that just seems sick and wrong considering the things I'd do to you Tongue

That being said, isn't there an agenda behind everything being pushed?

I do think we do need more unity, however, among the common folk. That being said, there's definitely a weird shift going on that makes me part hopeful and part suspicious. I'm not sure wtf is going on with this shift in consciousness, but there does seem to be more people slowly waking up. They're still in bed and all "leave me alone! *yawn* I feel like I'm stuck in a weird dream." But they're waking.

I'm not sure what tptb are aiming for with this.

As for Agape...never heard of it, aside from sentences like "He stood with his mouth agape as she bent over, revealing a flash of emerald panty." I clicked your link and was like "Nothing to do with mouths...something Christians made up. Ooookaaay then..."

Yeah, sorry.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper

12-27-2015, 05:51 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 05:28 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I am SO not your sister because that just seems sick and wrong considering the things I'd do to you Tongue

That being said, isn't there an agenda behind everything being pushed?

I do think we do need more unity, however, among the common folk. That being said, there's definitely a weird shift going on that makes me part hopeful and part suspicious. I'm not sure wtf is going on with this shift in consciousness, but there does seem to be more people slowly waking up. They're still in bed and all "leave me alone! *yawn* I feel like I'm stuck in a weird dream." But they're waking.  

I'm not sure what tptb are aiming for with this.

As for Agape...never heard of it, aside from sentences like "He stood with his mouth agape as she bent over, revealing a flash of emerald panty." I clicked your link and was like "Nothing to do with mouths...something Christians made up. Ooookaaay then..."

Yeah, sorry.

I always knew that agape is basically a fancy Greek word for universal love. Christians didn't make it up, universal love has always existed, agape was just what the Greeks called it and that word gets translated into love when the Greek is translated into English. It should be what every Christian aspires towards. It also means to have your mouth wide open as well...

It is always good to be suspicious, its probably healthy in an age of deception like this but I think some people can be a bit too suspicious and paranoid about things. I am not bothered by the people fleeing warzones nearly as much as I am by the psychopaths who created the warzones. If some of these Christians really can't get past their hatred for Islam, why not recognise the real evil in high places? See that they terrorise the Muslims of the world far more than Muslims ever terrorise anyone else and go with the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing.

People are so brainwashed now that they think they need the system to survive. We do not. We need food, water and shelter and the world has an abundance of these things, it always has, it always will. The system needs us to survive, its a God damn parasite, I can't wait for the day when I don't have to play these stupid games anymore and keep jumping through all their hoops.

Of course I am not immune to the divide and conquer strategy that is often routed in hate. As a dirt poor person who is always getting screwed by TPTB I hate all bankers and politicians and think they should all be strung up. I barely see these people as human, they look like us but they are distinctly lacking in the soul department. I am not keen on rich assholes either, the people who want to be rich assholes are even worse but at least I am aware of my own prejudice and why it exists.

On the mass waking up thing, it was bound to happen sooner or later and they must have seen it coming. Or they didn't and now they are desperate to instigate their NWO. Sadly, some of the older generations still suffer from cognitive dissonance when I try to explain these things to them.

I am saying fuck the NWO. Angry

It is about time we went back to the True World Order, as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

12-27-2015, 05:56 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Agreed; F the NWO!

But its gosh darn, my love. Try not to damn God. I know you don't mean it like that, but anyway Smile Heart

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • The Creeper