#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Princess Di/The Royals

12-27-2015, 05:12 PM #1
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
SOOOOO after reading Eru's Prince Phillip thread and a brilliant comment by Creeper, I agree we need a thread on this iconic beacon of hope they stomped out too soon.

Anything goes, really.

Most recently I bought magazine a couple weeks ago with her "secret daughter." Charles and Di had been having trouble conceiving before the boys, so this doctor mixed their stuff in a dish to see if it'd work. It did. They were all "jolly good then" and left. The doctor implanted the stuff in his own wife, and Sarah or something like that was born and raised as their own. Dead ringer for Di. Anyhow, she believes her mom was murdered and has been working (allegedly) with her royal brothers, who have recently had their moms grave exhumed.

Believe it or not. I found the story believable. Only time will tell.

Girls been having plastic surgery to look less like her mom after she confronted Charles. She believes he's out to kill her.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • erucysae, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-27-2015, 06:11 PM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
Yay TU, this thread is gonna be great! Big Grin

We all know she got killed because she was having Dodi's baby. 

I despise the royal family. No joke, I detest them.

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 4 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • doubleshot, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-27-2015, 07:21 PM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Having Dodi's baby was the straw that broke the Camels back.

She did a lot to piss off TPTB and she probably knew too much as well.

The main thing I remember is her campaign against landmines.

From 1997
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates...530603.stm

Trying to stop people hiding weapons in the ground that can kill or maim people years later? How awful!

The government went mad argueing about her comments on a very real issue, making her comments and actions the issue, not the actual landmines themselves so they can continue doing nothing about it while they wait for everyone else to forget about it.

"The princess has insisted the row over her comments is a distraction and all she was trying to do was help."

We all know what happened later on that year...

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

12-27-2015, 07:55 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
[quote='xoa.' pid='41450' dateline='1451254304']
Yay TU, this thread is gonna be great! Big Grin

Thank you! Big Grin

We all know she got killed because she was having Dodi's baby. 

Sad fact Sad

I despise the royal family. No joke, I detest them.

Who doesn't? :mad: pure evil emanates off them!

@ Creeper: I know you won't believe it, and sadly I lost the link when my laptop fried, but I once stumbled across a thing where Diana had nearly backed out of the wedding. She was crying and told her lady that the previous night, Charles and them not only told her about Camilla, but they'd also showed her they were secretly lizard people. It seems insane, but the context was believable. It also said Charles nearly backed out too, but both he and Di had their parts to play. Neither of them wanted to be married to the other.

They always snuff out the lights Sad

Ugh! And Elton John with that stupid song! It's like freakin' Celine Dion with her Titanic song, but worse! Asshole! I'd want to shove his ugly star shaped shades up his behind, but he'd probably like it! :mad:

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • truthordare, cameronjcw, The Creeper

12-27-2015, 08:42 PM #5
DiscoStu
Marshall
Has anyone here seen the film Unlawful Killing? It supports the idea that Buckingham Palace was behind the crash. Dodi's father funded the film.

You can watch it on YT. I saw it a few years back. AFAIK it's still banned in the UK.

This post was last modified: 12-27-2015, 08:43 PM by DiscoStu. Edit Reason: yt link
The following 3 users Like DiscoStu's post:
  • doubleshot, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

12-28-2015, 01:13 AM #6
doubleshot
Squire
(12-27-2015, 08:42 PM)DiscoStu Wrote:  Has anyone here seen the film Unlawful Killing? It supports the idea that Buckingham Palace was behind the crash. Dodi's father funded the film.

You can watch it on YT. I saw it a few years back. AFAIK it's still banned in the UK.

Yes! That film was fantastic. Answered a lot of questions and confirmed a few things too. 

Thank you for this thread. Loved Princess Di. Looking forward to reading the comments :-)
The following 1 user Likes doubleshot's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

12-28-2015, 04:24 AM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
Poor girl; ''the people's princess'' must've had a rough awakening when she got initiated into the royal family and realised what she really got involved into.

Of course she thought Charles would kill her; the whole family has a business in murder so why would Charles be the exception? And she turned out right; they did kill her. Sad story; shame that she found out way too late.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 1 user Likes Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

12-29-2015, 12:49 PM #8
truthordare
Marshall
I read a book about the history of assassinations. The Bulgarian Secret Service perfected the Power Flash gun administered to a car driver by a motorcycle pillion passenger. Oh wait a minute........
The following 2 users Like truthordare's post:
  • doubleshot, Thy Unveiling

12-30-2015, 05:45 AM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
(12-28-2015, 04:24 AM)Sidhuriel Wrote:  Poor girl; ''the people's princess'' must've had a rough awakening when she got initiated into the royal family and realised what she really got involved into.

Of course she thought Charles would kill her; the whole family has a business in murder so why would Charles be the exception? And she turned out right; they did kill her. Sad story; shame that she found out way too late.

I wonder if that has anything to do with why Kate plays along so well...

Certain magazines make it seem like Kate has the palace up in arms by doing things "unconventionally", but I think it's a load of crap and she's mostly just like them except she and William try to seem more like "us" average folk. And I'm sure if any of us met them, we'd find them perfectly lovely and polite. "They were so nice!" we'd probably say.

I don't fully buy it.

I do a little bit. Surely there's a part of Will and Harry that is disturbed by the fact their mother was murdered, and they did recently have her exhumed. (Not sure what's gone on since; I'm not all over the gossip rags like I once was. Last thing I read about them was the secret daughter thing.) So that says something. But will they be gamechangers and do something that would make their mom proud? Or will they continue the bloody legacy and raise their kids in it?

Harry is the more interesting of the two, I find. He was raised as the spare so they never invested as much in him as they did Will, and it shows. Will's basically got a stick up his butt and Harry's like "I'll do whatever I want and deal with grandma later. Dad and Camilla can kiss my arse." Sometimes he's very into debauchery, other times he's very responsible. Rumor has it, he's not even Charles son (the photos I saw add to the credulence.) It'd be interesting to see what he'd do given the crown without his grandma, his dad, or Camilla around to "influence" him. I could see him being a decent leader (nvm his orgies and parties that he'd have....) and getting killed for it. The "wild" Prince would probably be the one to make his mum most proud. (Honestly, Will's just so boring! Why are people obsessed with him? Is it because of Diana? Because of Kate? I'm sure "normal" Kate's got something to do with his popularity. She looks so pretty and sweet.)

12-30-2015, 07:19 AM #10
xoa.
Justiciar
The whole royal family have sticks up their arses!  Rolleyes

But, if Harry did do something, that would be great to watch. 

But, I feel chances are very slim, they have to act a certain way etc etc.
This post was last modified: 12-30-2015, 07:19 AM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 2 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling, doubleshot