#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
2015 - the downfall of humanity

12-27-2015, 08:14 AM #1
xoa.
Justiciar
So basically I've been getting updates from RT about what's going on right now in the world. In the past few days there's been a ridiculous amount of Islamophobic attacks, tornados and wildfires in America, severe flooding in Britian and just so much hate in the world. 

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/327186-islamo...ms-attack/   (since when is it morally right to burn places of worship?)

https://www.rt.com/uk/327146-uk-heavy-floods-rains/ (Eru, this was your point )

https://www.rt.com/usa/327166-california...s-ventura/

https://www.rt.com/usa/327174-texas-torn...as-storms/

https://www.rt.com/news/327126-corsica-a...-violence/

The end times are coming soon! Sad

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 3 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • erucysae, Sidhuriel, Tarikko

12-27-2015, 09:01 AM #2
Mint05
Marshall
The climate chaos might be due to a space object approaching Earth and it might get much worse as it will get closer.

That object could be Nibiru (Planet X):
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...hing-Earth

What is intresting, is that Nibiru could cause the Earth to rotate backwards and thus, make the Sun rise from the west like it is told in the Islamic scripture.
"When Nibiru passes by, the magnetic forces it will have on the earth will be so powerful that it will stop the earth from spinning for 3 day (it's happened before) and then hold the earth "captive", forcing it to spin the other way."
http://www.redxpro.com/page3.html

Just a speculation .
This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 10:16 PM by Mint05.
The following 1 user Likes Mint05's post:
  • Tarikko

12-27-2015, 09:10 AM #3
Lisa
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 08:14 AM)xoa. Wrote:  The end times are coming soon! Sad

Maybe...

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

12-27-2015, 09:17 AM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
I forgot to mention that I believe these natural disasters are a warning from Allah (SWT). Lisa, let's agree to disagree. Smile

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The following 1 user Likes xoa.'s post:
  • Tarikko

12-27-2015, 09:32 AM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 09:17 AM)xoa. Wrote:  I forgot to mention that I believe these natural disasters are a warning from Allah (SWT). Lisa, let's agree to disagree. Smile

Or they could just be natural disasters? 

I suppose we could, it's just why say the end times are coming soon and post all this stuff when we don't exactly know when the end times will be here? We are to look at the seasons and be on the alert but I'm not convinced they are here today.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

12-27-2015, 10:00 AM #6
xoa.
Justiciar
Because Lisa, I am basing this on my religion. The minor signs have all happened, the major signs are going to begin. I don't want to fight over the internet as its bloody pathetic. So yeah, that's why I said it. You don't see me questioning your posts, however questionable they are. Smile

An Arab poet said:

The following 2 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • sophiaponders, Tarikko

12-27-2015, 02:14 PM #7
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
I'm convinced about the end times too; mainly because many Biblical signs have already occurred. Schools of dead fish flooding beaches, swarms of dead birds coming down from the sky; red rivers; the emptying of the ocean; the growing popularity of the pope (I believe the Antichrist will be a pope) ; weird unexplainable loud noises in the sky (trumpets mentioned in revelations?) the coming of chips in people's hands and foreheads (mark of the beast?) the new age propaganda of unity being promoted more; agenda 2030 etc the list goes on. Ofcourse I can't say when exactly the final day will come; only God knows that. But it is definitely getting nearer.

I'm not posting sources for all this; but you can google them all. They're all items you can find from recent years. I give you a few of my favorites:

Research it for yourself people; it's quite important.

Revelation 8:6
6And the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound them. 7The first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.…

Revelation 16:4
3The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died. 4Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. 5And I heard the angel of the waters saying, "Righteous are You, who are and who were, O Holy One, because You judged these things;…

Revelation 8:9
The First Four Trumpets
8The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, 9and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters.…

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 3 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • sophiaponders, MissMiami, erucysae

12-27-2015, 04:11 PM #8
Riddler
Chaplain
trumpets from the sky is proven hoax.

birds falling from the sky is due to mass electrocution from thunderstorms and heart attacks due to fukushima radiation

red water is due to algues.

nothing end times stuff. dont be decieved.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 3 users Like Riddler's post:
  • riscy, Goku, cameronjcw

12-27-2015, 04:16 PM #9
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 04:11 PM)Riddler Wrote:  trumpets from the sky is proven hoax.

birds falling from the sky is due to mass electrocution from thunderstorms and heart attacks due to fukushima radiation

red water is due to algues.

nothing end times stuff. dont be decieved.

What causes these problems proves they are not warned for by God?

Strange logic.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • HongKongHoward, MissMiami

12-27-2015, 05:04 PM #10
erucysae
Justiciar
There's also been an earthquake in India/Pakistan I think on christmas day.

It IS escalating but I don't feel the need to try and convince anybody of that. Those who understand the signs in the way that I do will get it, and for those who don't, well I have nothing more than love for you all. May God keep you safe and protect you from such calamities, inshaAllah.

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 7 users Like erucysae's post:
  • peacebeuponall, sophiaponders, Sidhuriel, MissMiami, The Creeper, Tarikko, xoa.