#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Prince Philip

12-26-2015, 10:22 AM #1
erucysae
Justiciar
So my tangent this morning started from the Queen's christmas speech, where she quotes from the Gospel of John,
“But the Gospel of John contains a verse of great hope, often read at Christmas carol services: 'The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it'.”

This then took me down the route of reflecting on Princess Diana's death again, and contemplating the darkness within the Royal Family.
It makes complete sense to acknowledge the existence of magic and ritual practiced within, and on all of the members in the family. The whole lifestyle is a mass ritual.
Like in the film Wizard of Oz the characters are cleaned/dressed before they are presented before the wizard (who turns out to be a fake).
Being dressed and adorned in a very specific and ungodly way.
The tiara/crowns (the stones within them) they are a token of ritualistic power, and will therefore affect the person wearing them.

Kate Middleton also seems like she was bred/cultivated for a specific purpose like many that have been and gone through history.

Anyway, I came across this image of Prince Philip
Prince Philip's Lecture to the European Council of International Schools. Montreaux, Switzerland, Nov. 14, 1986

And in return came across this page
http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag...edinburgh/

"Prince Philip and the British Royals from the days of Elizabeth I and Rosicrucian Conspiracy (John Dee, Sir Francis Bacon) have construed the Bible to give upon them “divine” power over God’s creation- Genesis 8:19 “Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, [and] whatsoever creepeth upon the earth …”
As reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA) in August 1988, Prince Philip said: In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.[35]
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, is heavily involved in implementing the plan for a New World Order. He is linked with the Bilderberg Group, has advocated widespread population reduction- Genocide of People of Color; and helped start the World Wildlife Fund with Nazi SS Officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.[36]"

Demons galore. The faces put at the front really have no control or say in anything.

Just came across this article too lol
'The truth is rushing out there: why conspiracy theories spread faster than ever'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/de...-than-ever

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 4 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Serendipity, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-26-2015, 10:37 AM #2
xoa.
Justiciar
He looks like such a bloody tool it's unreal.  Big Grin

He's also racist and a right dickhead.

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 6 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • doubleshot, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko, The Creeper, Scimitar, erucysae

12-26-2015, 11:41 AM #3
erucysae
Justiciar
lollll Xoa *high fives*

Floods have also hit my home region, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Lancashire. I'm currently living in another region in England so I'm fine, but I did phone my parents to see if they're okay and Alhamdulillah they're living in an area which is not affected.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35181139

Anyway, these specific parts which have been hit, from all my knowledge of having lived there and my experiences, these areas are very rich in magic and homosexuality. They're very hippie and alternative. I was in Manchester which is in Lancashire last weekend and it was quite potent in all that was going on.

Rain is a blessing from God, but also a sure sign of His punishment when it's to this extent.
No such thing as coincidences.

The Hour is approaching fast.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 5 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, celle76, Tarikko, The Creeper, Scimitar

12-26-2015, 12:19 PM #4
xoa.
Justiciar
Sister Eru, Alhumdulillah your parents are okay! 

The end hour is approaching fast and we need to be ready. Our faith has to be secure. Only Allah (SWT) can help us and ease our journey through this dunya.  Heart

The major signs are going to begin soon. However, sometimes I get overwhelmed by this all..
This post was last modified: 12-26-2015, 12:20 PM by xoa..

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 3 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Thy Unveiling, erucysae, The Creeper

12-26-2015, 12:43 PM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
Im glad your family is ok erucysae. I don't know if it has always been like this but there have definately been a lot of floods in the UK over the last few years.

I also don't know why the government always wants to build on floodplains and then acts all surprised when they...flood.

As for Prince Philip, well, the entire royal family get up to some messed up stuff behind the scenes. On the surface they seem so nice, so British, so helpful, they do so much for this country and the world. But then you do a bit of digging and you hear a lot about peadophillia and sexual abuse, the masonic connections, how their family can be traced back to Germany and of course, Princess Diana.

Just to say though, although their family goes back to Germany, they are not German. If you are born here, you are British and I wouldn't be surprised to learn I have German ancestry somewhere down the line. Also they are not reptilian aliens either, thats just what you end up looking like when you practice the occult, contact demonic entities and perform dark, secret rituals all the time.
This post was last modified: 12-26-2015, 12:43 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, celle76, Tarikko, erucysae

12-26-2015, 03:20 PM #6
erucysae
Justiciar
More news coming in, explosions and landslides. People living towards the top of a hill are more or less safe. Below it's very much destroyed. People taking refuge at local pubs.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 3 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

12-27-2015, 12:49 AM #7
erucysae
Justiciar
South America flooding too..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35179103

La hawla wala quwwata illa billah

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 3 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, xoa.

12-27-2015, 08:30 AM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
Heavy rain non stop here in my town. Thunder been rattling my windows worse than I've ever heard. Kept me up all night.

It's a rainy day everywhere it seems.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • erucysae, Tarikko, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

12-27-2015, 11:26 AM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Yep, last night it got right miserable here and still is.

I disagree with Creeper and think the Royals aren't fully human. But not everyone believes in "other things" so I can see his line of logic as well. One thing I think most of us can agree on is they're sick f's who've got to go!

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 3 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • erucysae, Tarikko, The Creeper

12-27-2015, 11:40 AM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
(12-27-2015, 11:26 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Yep, last night it got right miserable here and still is.

I disagree with Creeper and think the Royals aren't fully human. But not everyone believes in "other things" so I can see his line of logic as well. One thing I think most of us can agree on is they're sick f's who've got to go!

Oh they are human, maybe a special breed of human because of the illuminati bloodline and secret ritual stuff but they start this life with a clean slate and bleed red just like everyone else. Us normal people are not born into money and secret societies like they are, which can be good or bad depending on your perspective. They still have a choice to break away from their family traditions which is why Diana was killed off.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • erucysae, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling