#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Islam - another meaning for the wise

12-25-2015, 02:23 PM #1
Case
Marshall

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

12-25-2015, 02:38 PM #2
mani2368
Marshall
All semite religions are delusions, first we have pakistan which sacrifices it's geopolitical advantage for religious gain, then we have europe which does thje samje for israel, i say, one shouldl be proud of their own race and get a religious tradition from that aloe, only when race and religious desitiny combine together can a nation become unstopable, the semites have hijacked world spirituality, wekl fuck them, I say we hijack it baxck.

Every Man, and every Woman is a star.
Love, Be Joyful, and Die daily...behold all opposites as necessary complements, and rejoice!

12-25-2015, 02:39 PM #3
Case
Marshall
you saw it here first, -dont forget

Numbers for letters and letters for numbers - Gematria and numerology and off course the Amy code

12-25-2015, 02:51 PM #4
Case
Marshall
(12-25-2015, 02:38 PM)mani2368 Wrote:  All semite religions are delusions, first we have pakistan which sacrifices it's geopolitical advantage for religious gain, then we have europe which does thje samje for israel, i say, one shouldl be proud of their own race and get a religious tradition from that aloe, only when race and religious desitiny combine together can  a nation become unstopable, the semites have hijacked world spirituality, wekl fuck them, I say we hijack it baxck.
do you understand?

12-25-2015, 05:43 PM #5
Case
Marshall
anyone get this? let me know please...i hope im not the only one

12-26-2015, 11:43 AM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Are you off your meds again?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, cookie, sophiaponders, Trenton, erucysae, Scimitar

12-26-2015, 11:55 AM #7
Case
Marshall
(12-26-2015, 11:43 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Are you off your meds again?

you obviously dont get it!

12-26-2015, 01:33 PM #8
erucysae
Justiciar
I really don't think you get your own post lol

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 4 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton, Scimitar, Tarikko

12-26-2015, 03:13 PM #9
Case
Marshall
i posted it here to see if there was anyone wise enough to get it..........looks like there isnt

dont worry about me....i get it perfectly!

12-26-2015, 03:14 PM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I'm wise enough to understand a moron with a superiority complex is strutting his stuff once again Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton