#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Will we ever have Jewish VCF members?

06-15-2015, 03:40 AM #1
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
The reason why I asked is because I remember from my time during both runs of the Vigilant Citizen Message Boards (VCMB), there were Christian & Muslim members, but never any Jewish members.

Do anyone think that we'll finally have some Jewish Vigilant Citizen Forums (VCF) members for a change? Or will we still have the "plenty of Christians, some Muslims, a few Satanists, a few agnostics, a few atheists, a few pagans, and metaphysicists here and there" membership roster the usual norm?

06-15-2015, 03:53 AM #2
Corvus Metus
Marshall
I seem to have vague recollection of a Jewish person on the old forums, although I might be remembering wrong.

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not

06-15-2015, 04:00 AM #3
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(06-15-2015, 03:53 AM)Corvus Metus Wrote:  I seem to have vague recollection of a Jewish person on the old forums, although I might be remembering wrong.

I know for a fact that there weren't any Jewish folks at the very first VCMB at all. When I became a member, it was at the height of a verbal gang war between some Christians & some Muslims.

06-15-2015, 08:54 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
A lot of the discussions and threads on these forums revolve around Jewish elites funding projects and ideologies that people are not very keen on along with all the negative imagery they get from the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Since a good chunk of Jews support the settlements, Israel, and AIPAC, I'm sure that's one of the reasons they don't join. Also why join when they simply have Zionist Christians come here and do most of the talking for the Jews.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

06-15-2015, 09:07 AM #5
Hex
Wanderer
There have definitely been a few in the past. It may have been VCF1 or VCF2, but I do recall seeing some (Likely v2).

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

06-15-2015, 10:22 AM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(06-15-2015, 09:07 AM)Hex Wrote:  There have definitely been a few in the past. It may have been VCF1 or VCF2, but I do recall seeing some (Likely v2).

We had a Jewish member on the WUP-FORUM but he kinda left after I made the "real mount SInai" thread and proved that the world has been hoodwinked.

The only other place I came across Jews on forums was "religiouseducation" forums... they got rid of me fast. Why? because I uh - well, I beat them with heir own religious convictions on Psalms Songs of Solomon 5:16 - instead the usual circular argument which makes a pigs ear of etymology, I just asked "do Jews believe in coincidence?" they didnt want to answer because in Hebrew Aramaic - the word for coincidence doesn't even exist because it is a false concept - instead monotheists believe that God wills - thus coincidence is out of the question - they didn't want to admit that because if they did - they'd have to admit that God put Muhammad's name in songs of Solomon 5:16 and that... would make them feel really uh, well, you know, it'd prove them wrong.

In the end, the Jewish mod banned me under the pretense that I made a sock account... I mean, really? Big Grin

Scimi
This post was last modified: 06-15-2015, 10:23 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

06-15-2015, 10:24 AM #7
gooner4life
Knight
Jews have above average IQ's on average, so they won't believe in garbage conspiracies

06-15-2015, 10:27 AM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
You're referring to Ashkenazi Jews... they are not real Jews, not sons of Shem - but sons of Togarmah who was a son of Japeth - son of Noah... peace be upon him.

Scimi
This post was last modified: 06-15-2015, 10:28 AM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

06-15-2015, 10:32 AM #9
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(06-15-2015, 08:54 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  A lot of the discussions and threads on these forums revolve around Jewish elites funding projects and ideologies that people are not very keen on along with all the negative imagery they get from the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Since a good chunk of Jews support the settlements, Israel, and AIPAC, I'm sure that's one of the reasons they don't join. Also why join when they simply have Zionist Christians come here and do most of the talking for the Jews.

Good point.

06-15-2015, 12:46 PM #10
sPEktrall
Chaplain
There was def a jewish on the last VC.  I remember dialoging with him quite a bit

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.