#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Operation Jade Helm

06-15-2015, 03:03 AM #1
Kristen_campbell5
Squire
Hello everyone,

I came across a number of websites talking about the military drill that supposedly starts today lasting through to September this year. There has been speculation that this could be the start of some sort of government takeover where the government will step in and declare martial law. 

What do other people think of this drill? I remember that both the Boston Bombings and Sandy Hook had similar 'military drills' that occurred that day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rcise.html

Its quite worrying to say the least. 

Kristen
This post was last modified: 06-15-2015, 03:04 AM by Kristen_campbell5.

06-16-2015, 08:50 AM #2
Keepon44
Squire
(06-15-2015, 03:03 AM)Kristen_campbell5 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I came across a number of websites talking about the military drill that supposedly starts today lasting through to September this year. There has been speculation that this could be the start of some sort of government takeover where the government will step in and declare martial law. 

What do other people think of this drill? I remember that both the Boston Bombings and Sandy Hook had similar 'military drills' that occurred that day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rcise.html

Its quite worrying to say the least. 

Kristen

I have to say this definitely raises eyebrows. We as the citizens need to monitor this and speak up if anything gets out of hand. All together I do not like the idea and feel like it may be part of the implementation process.

06-16-2015, 09:09 AM #3
monkt
Squire
Look up jade helm and walmart closings...a number of walmarts across the US have closed indefinitely for repairs due to "plumbing problems", yet military vehicles jave been spotted at these walmarts.

One speculation is that these walmarts are supply depots for the military, strategically used as bases when they eventually start to take over

Interesting to say the least

06-16-2015, 09:42 AM #4
MaryJane
Marshall
I'm surprised no one has posted about this yet.....

06-16-2015, 09:59 AM #5
Keepon44
Squire
The sad part is that if things do get out of control it's our own freaking military that is going to make it possible . I don't quite understand how they plan to have our own people turn on us when they have family out there as civilians as well.

06-16-2015, 08:38 PM #6
Alexandra
Knight
Check out Pam Schuffert's blog:  http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot....-2015.html

She says that JADE stands for Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution, and HELM Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.

I wonder who the militants might be...?

I have a couple of friends out on a road trip in that area.... Sad

06-17-2015, 08:48 PM #7
Keepon44
Squire
Well very soon we should be able to see which direction this goes.... As military activity has already spiked a bit. Another interesting point was the briefing map had ultra conservative states such as Utah and Texas listed as "hostile" territory. The soldiers will also be undercover in some areas, dressed as civilians.

06-17-2015, 09:24 PM #8
Alexandra
Knight
Utah tends to be pretty white and Texas, if I'm not mistaken, is pretty well pro-gun.

Straight white males nowadays are hostiles (especially Christians) and so are pro-gun people.

06-17-2015, 10:17 PM #9
Corvus Metus
Marshall
(06-16-2015, 09:59 AM)Keepon44 Wrote:  The sad part is that if things do get out of control it's our own freaking military that is going to make it possible . I don't quite understand how they plan to have our own people turn on us when they have family out there as civilians as well.

It's easier than you think.  I have a friend whose ex-military.  He did his time and is now going to school.  He dislikes the government but the military?  The military is good, filled with heroes, and they do what's right when no one else will.   It's an opinion I don't understand.

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not

06-18-2015, 08:40 AM #10
Keepon44
Squire
(06-17-2015, 10:17 PM)Corvus Metus Wrote:  
(06-16-2015, 09:59 AM)Keepon44 Wrote:  The sad part is that if things do get out of control it's our own freaking military that is going to make it possible . I don't quite understand how they plan to have our own people turn on us when they have family out there as civilians as well.

It's easier than you think.  I have a friend whose ex-military.  He did his time and is now going to school.  He dislikes the government but the military?  The military is good, filled with heroes, and they do what's right when no one else will.   It's an opinion I don't understand.

My dad is in the military as well, and he knew absolutely nothing about this "drill". He did mention the higher level soldiers(green beret, seals) have a much higher level of commitment and could be brainwashed easier. I for one am very thankful for our soldiers, not the people pulling the strings.