#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Stefoknee Wolscht 52 year old man leaves family of 7 to be a 6 year old girl

12-22-2015, 03:00 PM #1
I was hesitant about posting this but wth

'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee
  • Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, lived as Paul until she realized she was trans at age 46 and was not accepted by her family
  • After two suicide attempts and a bout of homelessness, she found hope in the transgender community in Toronto  
  • She now resides with an adoptive 'mommy and daddy' and spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren

The craziest thing about this is what happens if a 6 year old girl believes shes a 30 year old woman. Your going to have to acknowledge and accept it i can already see this is how p***philia will become normal all you would have to say is deep down he or she believes she/he is of age. And there will be nothing you can do because if you speak out against that than that means you would have to disagree with being Trans Sexual as well. Im a pretty open minded individual but i told my friend who is ultra liberal that the acceptance of transsexuals will only open the flood gates and this is only the beginning i bet you 10-15 years from now Necrophilia and Bestiality will be accepted and deemed normal or at the worst a fetish

Cool I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way

12-22-2015, 09:11 PM #2
So, basically, privileged white man shirks his fatherly duties, to live out some fucking fetish?

Sounds about right... This won't normalize p***philia. I also don't think as in your hypothetical, a six yo girl becoming a 30 year old, would happen. 6 yo have no privileges... That's silly. (Though Hollywood moguls would love it)

But if it did happen trust me I wouldn't be surprised.

I've heard of the "daddy Dom" fetish, where adult women play as little girls, and their boyfriend as "daddy". Sometimes gfiving up their entire adult life to wear diapers, suck binkies and wear little girls clothes and be pampered as hell.

But all in all, its a selfish way to live. And makes me ill thinking about it.

The most high exalting and I ain't halting 'til I die of exhaustion and inhale my exhaust fumes.

12-22-2015, 09:40 PM #3
Apparently this is offensive?

She was being truthful about teenage affairs, and the PCness people have today is harmful as fuck to the psychological well-being of our young generation.

Quote:Managing to be offensive in a variety of ways within a single sentence, Loose Women’s Nadia Sawalha has been criticised for comments she made about transgenderism, bulimia and self-harm.
“Last year my step daughter told me the 'in' thing at school was self-harming, and then before that it had been throwing up. You know, fashionable words that have been taken on,” she said on the ITV chat show.
"The other day, [my children] were playing, and we actually heard from the other room, 'which one of us is going to be transgender?' – can you imagine that, even a year ago?"

This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 09:41 PM by Trenton.

The most high exalting and I ain't halting 'til I die of exhaustion and inhale my exhaust fumes.

12-23-2015, 02:03 AM #4
it's the children i worry about.
the children that he abandoned and the children that he's playing with.
for the former, i hope his ex-wife will remarry someone who'll be a great husband to her and father to her kids.
the latter, i'm worried they'll grow up thinking 50 year old males acting like 6 year olds is acceptable behaviour
The following 4 users Like dzubmarinara's post:
  • BaronAmity, All Creation, doubleshot, Trenton

12-23-2015, 09:51 AM #5
Kung Fu
What a decadent and pitiful society. It's at times like this that I wish I ran my own country.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Tarikko, All Creation, dzubmarinara, Serendipity

12-23-2015, 04:43 PM #6
Are you sure that's not from The Onion? Because WTH, SMDH.
The following 1 user Likes Allegedly's post:
  • Lunar0

12-23-2015, 08:49 PM #7
(12-23-2015, 09:51 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  What a decadent and pitiful society. It's at times like this that I wish I ran my own country.

i really shudder to think of the next generation.
it's the generation that grow up thinking all these weird shit going on is normal
The following 2 users Like dzubmarinara's post:
  • BaronAmity, Tarikko

12-24-2015, 12:49 AM #8
This has fuck all to do with transgenderism and having this somehow blamed for it is probably going to piss a lot of actual transgendered people off and no wonder, what a pathetic excuse for a human being, selfish fucking moron!

Seen this the other week ffs totally ridiculous!
The following 2 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Lunar0, Trenton

12-24-2015, 01:35 AM #9
there is 'liberalism'.. and then there is 'all out madness'.
big difference. >.<
but of course i'm sure his psych, supported by our 'new enlightened education system', and the political and cultural powers that be say we should not judge. if he is a 6 year old girl in a 52 yr olds mans body- that is what he is and should be 'accepted'.
This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 09:35 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

12-25-2015, 06:39 PM #10

but seriously,

what happened to people like this getting put in strayjackets in mental institutes? how can this even be real,
or how can this even be allowd or 'a thing' ??? what is all this shit?

this shid is getting out of hand, really.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
The following 7 users Like Riddler's post:
  • riscy, BaronAmity, Lunar0, SpiralArchitect, cameronjcw, erucysae, xoa.