#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

12-22-2015, 01:30 PM #1
You, dear reader, like me are changing. Changing constantly for the entire duration of our life, whether we like it or not. Our bodies change, and we change our minds a lot too. Life is a perpetual chain of changes and in our society most of us are not well prepared for this and get stuck in some form of mourning for our livelier past. Look, i admit it, i am still stuck there too some of the time, it is very hard not to let the past get in our way. But i am getting more and more unstuck, finally getting to grips with my changing and ageing body. Change will push you forward if it does not kill you first.
Life, in my opinion, is change. This change is the engine of life, it propels any life form to adapt to whatever new situations or circumstances it is presented with. It might be true that some changes are too slow to notice but to me this is only the case if we are not paying attention to what is going on around us because we are distracted by things in our past.
So, pay attention and embrace change, do not fear it. Change is our teacher and we should welcome and respect it. If you resist change for too long it will decide for you and force you into changing. Change is an unstoppable force, a beneficial dictator forcing you to develop. Once you let change enter your life like a good friend, you will see what great rewards and benefits will follow.

Pease, Curiosity and Diversity to you all

"Breathe in, Breathe out"