#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Religion is the: Problem, Reaction, Solution which the "elites" love

12-21-2015, 11:31 PM #1
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Problem: death and evil
Reaction: fear and need for protection
Solution: afterlife promise and mental sheild. 

Religions act as the elite's perfect way of keeping a population under control. Mental submission to a god means the strongly devoted will adhere to even the strictest rules for protection. 

Human nature makes us afraid of death, since our survival instinct is so strong. When there isn't acceptance of leaving this world, emotionally comforting ideas act as a blanket for that fear.

Religion creates an invisible evil, a kind of absent babysitter, to keep adherents in line when the leaders cannot rule strictly and tell them what to think. 

Demons, a hot topic here, are that invisible evil. There is no tangible evidence for unseen creatures, they become real with an active imagination and fore assumed conclusion of their existence. If you think about it, the demons, as an idea, work for the god to keep you in submission to the god. If you belive god is omnibenevolent and created everything, then it's willingness for such creatures to exist is cruel punishment for the believers.

What do you think about religion and God belief being a tool of the elite to subdue the masses into humility? 

*please note, personal attacks are not considered on topic responses.
This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 11:36 PM by FlixKandish. Edit Reason: Proofreading is good.
The following 5 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Loki, Goku, TonyVanDam, Trenton, justjess

12-21-2015, 11:56 PM #2
Yahda
Chaplain
It does seem a lot of people are bringing their troubles on themselves. It's a whole lot of witchcraft and jin chasing going on that I noticed to my surprise. You can't dabble in different things and when you get in trouble expect God to deliver you from evil. I for one don't bring any ole thing into my home. Be it objects or books. You don't know what kind of energy different objects poses. 

For instance....I have no problem with the Quran and planned on getting one over a decade ago just to have, but every time the thought crossed my mind, something's says NO. Just the other day, I said to myself again, I'm going to get a Quran and immediately a voice popped into my head saying " don't you bring that book around" ! That's was it for me. I noticed it seem like the majority here have similar problems, and we know who the "majority" is no offense. It's just something I observed, and when I add my intuition to the equation it sorta validate my observations. 

Cleanse your houses. Get rid of certain objects and books, hell candles even trigger similar things. Have a yard sale or a bonfire today !

As far as God I don't deal in religion, God is not religion therefor I think you need to find someone else to blame. Blame your leaders who created religion.

(12-21-2015, 11:31 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Problem: death and evil
Reaction: fear and need for protection
Solution: afterlife promise and mental sheild. 

Religions act as the elite's perfect way of keeping a population under control. Mental submission to a god means the strongly devoted will adhere to even the strictest rules for protection. 

Human nature makes us afraid of death, since our survival instinct is so strong. When there isn't acceptance of leaving this world, emotionally comforting ideas act as a blanket for that fear.

Religion creates an invisible evil, a kind of absent babysitter, to keep adherents in line when the leaders cannot rule strictly and tell them what to think. 

Demons, a hot topic here, are that invisible evil. There is no tangible evidence for unseen creatures, they become real with an active imagination and fore assumed conclusion of their existence. If you think about it, the demons, as an idea, work for the god to keep you in submission to the god. If you belive god is omnibenevolent and created everything, then it's willingness for such creatures to exist is cruel punishment for the believers.

What do you think about religion and God belief being a tool of the elite to subdue the masses into humility? 

*please note, personal attacks are not considered on topic responses.

~Yahda
The following 2 users Like Yahda's post:
  • MissMiami, Trenton

12-22-2015, 12:35 AM #3
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Eh.. *scratches head*

You're talking from the exact standpoint I'm saying is the elite control tool.
Did you perhaps think you were replying to the "please pray for me" thread?
This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 12:36 AM by FlixKandish.

12-22-2015, 01:00 AM #4
celle76
Justiciar
This thread could easily be titled "Atheism is the: Problem, Reaction, Solution which the "elites" love". They as in the elite are handicapping both sides. Any true believer (regardless of faith) with any knowledge of history knows very well that the elite use religion (in your context) to their advantage. History shows it plain as day. You want some proof http://www.voltairenet.org/article172451.html
The article is titled "Saudis rally against Al Saud rule". Why are the people opposed to Al Saud, again plain as day. In reality your OP is old news. Your definition of what religion is could be totally different from what my view is. Religion is such shallow term, you should focus on "way of life". Because you "are God" and I believe in The One God. Interesting though, you are a big girl and hope you learn something. I am sure people will respond to this...

The following 5 users Like celle76's post:
  • Lunar0, The Creeper, Scimitar, Tarikko, Trenton

12-22-2015, 01:18 AM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Basically, your response is "believe my religion because I relabeled it". 

Please, enlighten me on how my thread titled can be so easily switched?

12-22-2015, 01:45 AM #6
Yahda
Chaplain
I wouldn't pray for you. You make your bed lay in it. I have never tried to convince you otherwise in your beliefs. You can deny God all you like. Your choice. 

Anyway. It's OBVIOUS why religion was created, but God words on the other hand were given for wisdom and understanding, and if you consider that elite controlled so be it.  Here I am thinking the elite don't give two sacks about us. Here I am thinking they are trying to steer us far away from wisdom, understanding and God. All along I thought it was them who created this sheeple state. I guess I was wrong.

~Yahda
The following 1 user Likes Yahda's post:
  • The Creeper

12-22-2015, 01:47 AM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
Religion isn't the problem, and no one who believes in God, angels, demons etc will likely ever stop believing.

The USSR banned religion for a short while, and guess what changed? Pffhahah nothing.

It's obvious both religion and athiesm is used to control the masses.

I have a question flix, what is your solution? How does believing or not believing in God, change the outcome of humans wrongdoings? 

I just don't get your point with the OP other than you getting to be on the other side of the fence for once.

If you do have a point, I'll gladly debate it with you. I'm sure others would as well. I'm not saying this to rouse suspicion from you, I'm genuinely curious what you think would be different if everyone suddenly didn't have a security blanket anymore.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Serendipity, Tarikko

12-22-2015, 01:49 AM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(12-22-2015, 01:45 AM)Yahda Wrote:  I wouldn't pray for you. You make your bed lay in it. I have never tried to convince you otherwise in your beliefs. You can deny God all you like. Your choice. 

Anyway. It's OBVIOUS why religion was created, but God words on the other hand were given for wisdom and understanding, and if you consider that elite controlled so be it.  Here I am thinking the elite don't give two sacks about us. Here I am thinking they are trying to steer us far away from wisdom, understanding and God. All along I thought it was them who created this sheeple state. I guess I was wrong.
Perhaps I should bold this

Belief in god is the same as religion and still elite control.

The OP outlines specifics when it comes to god belief. The use of "religion" in the title is for simplicity's sake.

12-22-2015, 01:54 AM #9
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(12-22-2015, 01:47 AM)Trenton Wrote:  Religion isn't the problem, and no one who believes in God, angels, demons etc will likely ever stop believing.

The USSR banned religion for a short while, and guess what changed? Pffhahah nothing.

It's obvious both religion and athiesm is used to control the masses.

I have a question flix, what is your solution? How does believing or not believing in God, change the outcome of humans wrongdoings? 

I just don't get your point with the OP other than you getting to be on the other side of the fence for once.

If you do have a point, I'll gladly debate it with you. I'm sure others would as well. I'm not saying this to rouse suspicion from you, I'm genuinely curious what you think would be different if everyone suddenly didn't have a security blanket anymore.
how is atheism being used to control the masses? The OP clearly defined ways that belief in god plays on humanity's need for comfort and protection from the unknown. I suppose you have a line of reasoning to justify the claim you've made? 

I figured the point was easy to see...

Religion, and God belief, creates the problem, reaction, solution that the elite love. The problem being death and , the solution god belief, and the reaction submitting to that god's believed will. Demons, jinn, asuras, whatever, are a mentally created construct which the religion encourages, think of it like "reinforcement programming".
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Loki

12-22-2015, 02:13 AM #10
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-22-2015, 01:54 AM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Religion, and God belief, creates the problem, reaction, solution that the elite love.
The elite loves religion as long as it is institutionalized religion; like the Roman Church. Which is indeed religion (rituals and mantra repeating) void of belief. Belief and faith are what make true believers stand out from ''religious'' people. Tell me; why do atheists celebrate Christmas? Because it's a ritual they enjoy; but it's empty of meaning. That goes for institutional religion too; however; that is not what most people on this board are about.

Demons, jinn, asuras, whatever, are a mentally created construct which the religion encourages, think of it like "reinforcement programming".
That's what you say. I've been raised an Atheist; I'd diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome; both of which should make me super rational. Yet; due to the research I've done on this subject for years and years I've come to believe that Christianity has the answers I am missing in atheism or any other religion. Also; I've had experiences which confirm my beliefs in a way that is undeniable to me. You call that crazy; I call that divine inspiration.

Tell me; does it really make sense to you that there was 'nothing'' and then a big exploding rock creating ''something'' (big bang theory) for no reason at all? I mean; my living room never creates floating rocks out of nothing because well; there is nothing to create a rock out of.

I believe atheism is an elite construct to keep people in the dark about the real spiritual nature of our world; and to make them dependent on human systems. After all when you're an atheist; who will protect you when the government won't? Certainly not other people; because they have no inclination to do so; every man for themselves is after all a logical response if we're all animals anyway.
This post was last modified: 12-22-2015, 02:15 AM by Sidhuriel.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper, Todd, Tarikko