#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

BREAKING: Russia's Huge Announcement That Will Change The War

12-21-2015, 12:44 AM #1
I'm very surprised no one has been looking into this. I myself am surprised that I haven't looked into this either because when Turkey shot down the Russian warplane, I was ready for a huge announcement from Russia and here we have it. This is to my knowledge the first presentation of exposing illegal oil supplies to Turkey. In this presentation, Russia shows evidence of where they have air striked ISIS in many parts of ISIS controlled territory. Interestingly, not only has Russia proven of who is establishing these oil trades but they also found the actual areas where the trading is taking place. About 3,000 trucks are traveling from ISIS controlled territory into Turkey. The U.S. has told the public that they could not find the illegal purchases of oil trades and where they are taking place for many months to a year. Here we have Russia showing many images in the presentation. They've also determined that the main beneficiaries and they are the President and his family. There is actually more updates on all of this involving Turkey and ISIS.

Here's a breakdown from WeAreChange.

Here's the full video presentation from Russia.

Edit: This article is about a month old but I think we're seeing lost ground for the U.S. in the Middle East. Did the U.S. just lose Iraq?

Iraq Turns On America: “Iraqi People Have Started To Feel That The US Isn't Serious About Fighting ISIS"

Quote:Put simply, Baghdad has had just about enough of Washington’s “strategy” for fighting terror in the country and when PM Haider al-Abadi said he would welcome Russian airstrikes, the US panicked. Rather than try to recount the story by paraphrasing ourselves, we’ll simply include our most succinct summary of what exactly is going on in Iraq, originally published here:

This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 03:05 AM by That1kid.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 2 users Like That1kid's post:
  • doubleshot, Foggy D.