#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
3 minute video: p***philia is OK in Islam

12-20-2015, 08:07 PM #1
Loyal To The Crown
Knight

St. Francis of Assisi (+ c. 1210): [To the Muslims] “We have come to preach faith in Jesus Christ to you, that you will renounce Mohammed, that wicked slave of the devil, and obtain everlasting life like us.”

12-20-2015, 08:19 PM #2
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Oh God here we go again with the Islamophobia  Rolleyes
Who even is this 'Imam'?
Anyways.. 'Loyal to the Crown' glass houses.. stones.. motes and beams etc.. your beloved Vatican who is a well known organization unlike this lone wolf Imam believes and or supports the same things by protecting their p***phile priests worldwide
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/...se-scandal

http://www.sott.net/article/220257-Vatic...in-his-day

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/Abu...e/2015/12/
This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 08:26 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 4 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • flowoftruth, Tarikko, spaides, Trenton

12-20-2015, 09:04 PM #3
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@sophiaponders

you said: 

"your beloved Vatican who is a well known organization unlike this lone wolf Imam believes and or supports the same things by protecting their p***phile priests worldwide"

That's the Harlot of Babylon that does this, NOT the Catholic Church, the Catholic Church has been underground since the 1960's. The modern day "church" that you see in Rome is the end times counterfeit "Catholic church" A one world religion. Which is why you see all the anti-popes such as JPII, Benedict XVI, Francis etc...praying with Muslims, Jews, Protestants etc... 

Rome fell from the Catholic Faith decades ago and is no longer Catholic, when Rome falls so does the world. 

The New Testament and Catholic prophecy paint a picture of the last days as a massive spiritual deception aimed to deceive those who intend to practice the true faith (the Catholic Faith), and which leaves the Earth with almost no one maintaining the true faith.

Our Lady of La Salette, Sept. 19, 1846: “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ... the Church will be in eclipse.”

St.Luke 18:8- “But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on Earth?”

Fr. Herman Kramer was a Catholic priest who spent 30 years studying and writing a book on the Apocalypse. In his book, he wrote the following about St. Paul’s prophecy concerning the Antichrist sitting in the Temple of God. 

“St. Paul says that Antichrist ‘sitteth in the temple of God’...This is not the ancient Temple of Jerusalem, nor a temple like it built by Antichrist, as some have thought, for then it would be his own temple... this temple is shown to be a Catholic Church, possibly one of the churches in Jerusalem or St. Peter’s in Rome, which is the largest church in the world and is in the full sense ‘The Temple of God.’”

The Catholic Encyclopedia article on “Antichrist” indicates that St. Bernard believed that the
Antichrist would be an antipope:

“...St. Bernard speaks in the passage of the Antipope [as the Beast of the Apocalypse].”

Also Blessed Joachim says (d. 1202): “Towards the end of the world, Antichrist will overthrow the pope
and usurp his see.”

anti-pope John Paul II was the antichrist:

Sister Ludmilla of Prague (1250): "...one will also endeavor to prevent the Pope from exercising his sacred office, which will be a sign that the fall of Rome and the end of the world is near." (Culleton, Reign of Antichrist, p. 131).

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled:

“Blessed Albert the Great who had St. Thomas Aquinas as his disciple learned in a revelation that by simply thinking of or meditating on the passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, a Christian gains more merit than if he had fasted on bread and water every Friday for a whole year, or had beaten himself with his discipline once in a week until the blood flowed, or had recited the whole book of psalms every day.  If this is so, then how great must be the merit that we can gain by the Holy Rosary which commemorates the whole life and passion of Our Savior!” (St. Louis De Montfort, The Secret of the Rosary, p. 68.)

12-20-2015, 09:14 PM #4
sophiaponders
Chaplain
I'm sorry to tell you this.. but all of the Roman Catholic church system is the harlot of Babylon.. it was never based on the scriptures,

(12-20-2015, 09:04 PM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  @sophiaponders

you said: 

"your beloved Vatican who is a well known organization unlike this lone wolf Imam believes and or supports the same things by protecting their p***phile priests worldwide"

That's the Harlot of Babylon that does this, NOT the Catholic Church, the Catholic Church has been underground since the 1960's. The modern day "church" that you see in Rome is the end times counterfeit "Catholic church" A one world religion. Which is why you see all the anti-popes such as JPII, Benedict XVI, Francis etc...praying with Muslims, Jews, Protestants etc... 

Rome fell from the Catholic Faith decades ago and is no longer Catholic, when Rome falls so does the world. 

The New Testament and Catholic prophecy paint a picture of the last days as a massive spiritual deception aimed to deceive those who intend to practice the true faith (the Catholic Faith), and which leaves the Earth with almost no one maintaining the true faith.

Our Lady of La Salette, Sept. 19, 1846: “Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Anti-Christ... the Church will be in eclipse.”

St.Luke 18:8- “But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on Earth?”

Fr. Herman Kramer was a Catholic priest who spent 30 years studying and writing a book on the Apocalypse. In his book, he wrote the following about St. Paul’s prophecy concerning the Antichrist sitting in the Temple of God. 

“St. Paul says that Antichrist ‘sitteth in the temple of God’...This is not the ancient Temple of Jerusalem, nor a temple like it built by Antichrist, as some have thought, for then it would be his own temple... this temple is shown to be a Catholic Church, possibly one of the churches in Jerusalem or St. Peter’s in Rome, which is the largest church in the world and is in the full sense ‘The Temple of God.’”

The Catholic Encyclopedia article on “Antichrist” indicates that St. Bernard believed that the
Antichrist would be an antipope:

“...St. Bernard speaks in the passage of the Antipope [as the Beast of the Apocalypse].”

Also Blessed Joachim says (d. 1202): “Towards the end of the world, Antichrist will overthrow the pope
and usurp his see.”

anti-pope John Paul II was the antichrist:

Sister Ludmilla of Prague (1250): "...one will also endeavor to prevent the Pope from exercising his sacred office, which will be a sign that the fall of Rome and the end of the world is near." (Culleton, Reign of Antichrist, p. 131).

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled:

“Blessed Albert the Great who had St. Thomas Aquinas as his disciple learned in a revelation that by simply thinking of or meditating on the passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, a Christian gains more merit than if he had fasted on bread and water every Friday for a whole year, or had beaten himself with his discipline once in a week until the blood flowed, or had recited the whole book of psalms every day.  If this is so, then how great must be the merit that we can gain by the Holy Rosary which commemorates the whole life and passion of Our Savior!” (St. Louis De Montfort, The Secret of the Rosary, p. 68.)
This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 09:15 PM by sophiaponders.

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/
The following 2 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton

12-20-2015, 09:23 PM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
In anycase.. whether you want to believe that or not.. there is one hot mess in the Vatican which you have admitted. So.. my point stands.
"Why do you see the mote in your brothers eye.. but not the beam in your own eye? Thou hypocrite.. first take the beam out of thine own eye, then you can talk about the mote in your brothers."

.. Why don't you address the p***philia problem in the Catholic Church, your own church- instead of going off and pointing to a problem outside of your community all holier than thou like- when its also in your own community and needs to be rebuked?
This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 09:24 PM by sophiaponders.

The following 3 users Like sophiaponders's post:
  • Tarikko, Trenton, dzubmarinara

12-20-2015, 09:55 PM #6
dzubmarinara
Marshall
LOL so a 3 minute video without context is all you need to learn about a different faith with different sects and different schools of thought in such sects?

address the issues of sexualizing children in media and like the poster above mentioned, evil acts done by vile priests who even get away Scott free after being charged
The following 2 users Like dzubmarinara's post:
  • spaides, sophiaponders

12-20-2015, 10:00 PM #7
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@sophiaponders

you said:

"I'm sorry to tell you this.. but all of the Roman Catholic church system is the harlot of Babylon.. it was never based on the scriptures."

your reply makes no sense:

Rome only gives way to the great harlot in the last days – i.e., after the Vatican II revolution.  This is why the harlot is only mentioned in the book of the Apocalypse.  And this is why Sacred Scripture speaks of the "fall" of Babylon. 

Apocalypse 18:2- “And he cried out with a loud strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird.”

Babylon has historically been regarded as a code name for Rome. 

1 Peter 5:13- "The Church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark."

Scripture scholars understand that St. Peter was writing this epistle from Rome, which he calls "Babylon."  Therefore, Rome is Babylon and Babylon has fallen.  But if it has fallen, then it once stood strongly.  And is this not true?  For prior to its fall, Rome (Babylon) was the bulwark of Catholicism and the center of Christianity – the great city.

It’s quite obvious that the modern day sect in Rome AKA the Vatican II sect is the Harlot of Babylon prophesied in Scripture.  And contrary to what the obstinate heretics believe, the fact that ecclesiastical Rome’s apostasy from the Catholic faith in the last days is predicted in Scripture proves rather than disproves the authenticity of the Catholic Church.  For the tribulation of the last days will be one which focuses on deceiving the true faithful, and undermining the true Faith.

Catholicism is the ONLY Biblical and historical Christian Religion. 

See also "Martin Luther, the Devil and Denominations "

12-20-2015, 10:22 PM #8
sophiaponders
Chaplain
Oh.. it makes perfect sense.. going right back to Constantine killing in the name of 'Jesus' and incorporating Roman gods into Christianity. The church fathers changing the Sabbath day to 'Sunday'.. the ignoring of scriptural passages such as 'call no man on earth your holy Father'.. 'bishops and priests should marry'.. the pagan feasts etc.

Anyways.. you are avoiding my actual point about your hypocrisy in pointing out some religious person outside of your religion is a p***phile when it is in your own church. You can't act all 'holier than thou'- its hypocrisy lol. You should be addressing the probs in your own community first and foremost, dontcha think?

(12-20-2015, 10:00 PM)Loyal To The Crown Wrote:  @sophiaponders

you said:

"I'm sorry to tell you this.. but all of the Roman Catholic church system is the harlot of Babylon.. it was never based on the scriptures."

your reply makes no sense:

Rome only gives way to the great harlot in the last days – i.e., after the Vatican II revolution.  This is why the harlot is only mentioned in the book of the Apocalypse.  And this is why Sacred Scripture speaks of the "fall" of Babylon. 

Apocalypse 18:2- “And he cried out with a loud strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird.”

Babylon has historically been regarded as a code name for Rome. 

1 Peter 5:13- "The Church that is in Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you: and so doth my son Mark."

Scripture scholars understand that St. Peter was writing this epistle from Rome, which he calls "Babylon."  Therefore, Rome is Babylon and Babylon has fallen.  But if it has fallen, then it once stood strongly.  And is this not true?  For prior to its fall, Rome (Babylon) was the bulwark of Catholicism and the center of Christianity – the great city.

It’s quite obvious that the modern day sect in Rome AKA the Vatican II sect is the Harlot of Babylon prophesied in Scripture.  And contrary to what the obstinate heretics believe, the fact that ecclesiastical Rome’s apostasy from the Catholic faith in the last days is predicted in Scripture proves rather than disproves the authenticity of the Catholic Church.  For the tribulation of the last days will be one which focuses on deceiving the true faithful, and undermining the true Faith.

Catholicism is the ONLY Biblical and historical Christian Religion. 

See also "Martin Luther, the Devil and Denominations "

This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 10:24 PM by sophiaponders.

12-20-2015, 10:51 PM #9
FlixKandish
Chaplain
The whole  freaking jesus myth is based on Iulius Caesar (pbuh), written to the style of Homer's The Odyssey (in the gospels anyways). Arguing over christianity and the Catholic Church is like punching a brick wall. 

But yes according to western rape laws, deflowering a virgin before she hits 18 or 17, and you're more than 3 years apart in age, is pedo-ish. I understand the whole "cultural" shebang so don't throw that at me, dawg (s).
The following 2 users Like FlixKandish's post:
  • Valkyrie, justjess

12-20-2015, 10:59 PM #10
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(12-20-2015, 10:51 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  The whole  freaking jesus myth is based on Iulius Caesar (pbuh), written to the style of Homer's The Odyssey (in the gospels anyways). Arguing over christianity and the Catholic Church is like punching a brick wall. 

But yes according to western rape laws, deflowering a virgin before she hits 18 or 17, and you're more than 3 years apart in age, is pedo-ish. I understand the whole "cultural" shebang so don't throw that at me, dawg (s).

Quote:The whole  freaking jesus myth is based on Iulius Caesar (pbuh)

lol Flix.. that has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard from you ever... Rolleyes
i know you can't control yourself when it comes to bashing all Christians.. and followers of all Abrahamic faiths.. but really.. i didnt realize Caesar was a Muslim (pbuh) lol..
anyways, your beloved Roman empire (not of the Abrahamic faiths) practised p***philia on a regular basis.
glass houses and stones again.
This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 11:03 PM by sophiaponders.

The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders's post:
  • Annonymous Damsel