#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Know thy law

12-17-2015, 05:54 PM #1
JackTrades
Knight
Know thy law

We live in a world full of laws. There are laws for the craziest things but the craziest thing is; we are supposed to know all the laws.

So if we are supposed to follow and know all these laws, why then do we not get taught, at any stage in our lives, what all these laws are? Unless you go to law school.
If it’s so important to know these laws according to our governments and leaders, why do we then not get law taught at school? I am not talking about law school, but i mean law lessons that every kid should get right after they learn to read and write. How come they want us to be good and follow the rules and laws without bothering to tell and teach us what these rules and laws really are?

The reason our leaders (bullies) do not tell us is because this way they can cheat us any way they want and claim that they are just following the law and put the blame back on us if we break some law, and say: “Well, there is this law you know, and you should have known this”.

And then there is one other thing wrong with laws. We don’t get to vote on any of these laws our leaders (bullies) conjure up to suit their needs. We do not have any say in these matters although our leaders claim we do because we voted them in power, right? We decide only which bully gets to play with power for four years. But after we voted them into office, he (or she) can basically do what he (or she) wants. If you are willing to check for yourself, wait for some disaster in your country and instead of being absorbed in all the horror of the disaster that befell your country, you should check out what laws your parliament or president are then trying to push down your throats. In the few days after a major crisis in your country, laws are instigated that no one likes (apart from the leaders (bullies) and the rich (bigger bullies)) and are just there to squeeze even more out of the normal and ignorant working population, meaning you and me and 99% of us humans.

Demand from your local politician that they teach law from kindergarten on, alongside all the other important things like reading and writing and numbers. They will have no good answer to any of your questions about this laps in our education system. If we want a fair chance for our children, we owe it to them to make sure they are not kept ignorant of our laws, and by making them aware of our laws, understanding how this law system works, seeing how unfair it really is and then start demanding fairer laws for everyone.

Pease, Curiosity and Diversity to you all

"Breathe in, Breathe out"
The following 5 users Like JackTrades's post:
  • spaides, celle76, The Creeper, erucysae, Goku

12-17-2015, 07:45 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
I have often thought about this before, you are right that they don't tell you anything about all these petty laws that everyone so blindly submits to. They also don't tell us how to look for a job or pay taxes or rent or anything like that either. They teach you all you need to know to be a good little slave. Everyone is just expected to know what they are doing and the truth is, nobody knows what they are doing.

The way I have always understood the law is, you have what is lawful and what is legal.

The real law is basically the 10 commandments, realising everyone else is just as alive as you are and using common sense. The law is very real and exists in reality. You reap what you sow. It is actually rather simple and easy to follow.

Legal stuff and statutes are made up by rich people and polititions to keep us in our place. If you are filthy rich you can get away with anything because you just have to pay the right people off. It makes me sick, I don't care what is legal. You have to consent to it and they have all kinds of low, underhanded tricks they use to manufacture your consent. That stuff doesn't apply to me and it only exists on paper the way I see it (although I have no doubt they will still try their very best to screw me over with it)

As I like to say, its perfectly legal as long as your not caught doing it.

Man that really makes me sound like a sociopath... That would explain a lot actually.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • Sidhuriel

12-17-2015, 08:23 PM #3
celle76
Justiciar
(12-17-2015, 05:54 PM)JackTrades Wrote:  Know thy law

We live in a world full of laws. There are laws for the craziest things but the craziest thing is; we are supposed to know all the laws.

So if we are supposed to follow and know all these laws, why then do we not get taught, at any stage in our lives, what all these laws are? Unless you go to law school.
If it’s so important to know these laws according to our governments and leaders, why do we then not get law taught at school? I am not talking about law school, but i mean law lessons that every kid should get right after they learn to read and write. How come they want us to be good and follow the rules and laws without bothering to tell and teach us what these rules and laws really are?

The reason our leaders (bullies) do not tell us is because this way they can cheat us any way they want and claim that they are just following the law and put the blame back on us if we break some law, and say: “Well, there is this law you know, and you should have known this”.

And then there is one other thing wrong with laws. We don’t get to vote on any of these laws our leaders (bullies) conjure up to suit their needs. We do not have any say in these matters although our leaders claim we do because we voted them in power, right? We decide only which bully gets to play with power for four years. But after we voted them into office, he (or she) can basically do what he (or she) wants. If you are willing to check for yourself, wait for some disaster in your country and instead of being absorbed in all the horror of the disaster that befell your country, you should check out what laws your parliament or president are then trying to push down your throats. In the few days after a major crisis in your country, laws are instigated that no one likes (apart from the leaders (bullies) and the rich (bigger bullies)) and are just there to squeeze even more out of the normal and ignorant working population, meaning you and me and 99% of us humans.

Demand from your local politician that they teach law from kindergarten on, alongside all the other important things like reading and writing and numbers. They will have no good answer to any of your questions about this laps in our education system. If we want a fair chance for our children, we owe it to them to make sure they are not kept ignorant of our laws, and by making them aware of our laws, understanding how this law system works, seeing how unfair it really is and then start demanding fairer laws for everyone.

JackTrades, reflect on this quote and concept and you will see why they (1%'ers) don't need to explain any law or the constituents of law that they use.

Quote:Behold a Pale Horse- Chapter One -Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars pg. 41

Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws.  Mayer Amschel Rothschild  (1743 - 1812).

Today's silent weapons technology is an outgrowth of a simple idea
discovered, succinctly expressed, and effectively applied by the quoted Mr.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild. Mr. Rothschild discovered the missing passive
component of economic theory known as economic inductance. He, of
course, did not think of his discovery in these 20th-century terms, and, to
be sure, mathematical analysis had to wait for the Second Industrial Revolution,
the rise of the theory of mechanics and electronics, and finally, the
invention of the electronic computer before it could be effectively applied
in the control of the world economy
The following 3 users Like celle76's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd, Goku