#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Graverobber selling bones for black magic

12-17-2015, 04:52 PM #1
Trenton
Justiciar
Saw this just now on Tumblr

This isn't a joke either. Trans edgelord selling human remains for black magic. The user is on Facebook here, but they do also have a tumblr blog, it wasn't posted.

This person is terrible. I don't know what more I can say about this. It speaks for itself.

News articles related to this crime.

http://www.ksla.com/story/30768741/cemet...agic-rites

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/local/or.../77334030/

http://nola.curbed.com/archives/2015/12/...-theft.php

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 7 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Alex, Claire Rousseau, Thy Unveiling, Goku, luna, Serendipity, Tarikko

12-17-2015, 04:56 PM #2
Serendipity
Justiciar

This is sick. We should always respect the dead. Period.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 7 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Alex, Thy Unveiling, Goku, xoa., celle76, Trenton, Tarikko

12-17-2015, 05:00 PM #3
Tarikko
Chaplain
Has anyone here wondered why the elite recently have been blowing their secrets out in the open?

Like they want us to know about this all encompassing conspiracy?

They do leave lots of cues intentionally for some to be able to trace it back to them.. Even in false flags

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 8 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Alex, Claire Rousseau, Thy Unveiling, Vytas, Mint05, celle76, Serendipity, Trenton

12-17-2015, 05:49 PM #4
erucysae
Justiciar
Burrrrrrrrn innnnnnnn Helllllll

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 3 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Alex, Claire Rousseau, Trenton

12-17-2015, 06:06 PM #5
xoa.
Justiciar
Sick pieces of shit in this world.  Angry

"Our lives end when we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King Jr

An Arab poet said:

The vast ocean feels no harm
                  When the boy pitches into it a rock.
The following 2 users Like xoa.'s post:
  • Claire Rousseau, Trenton

12-17-2015, 10:17 PM #6
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Sounds to me like she wanna make a couple bucks off some free ass bones just lyin' on the ground lol can't blame people for the hustle if there's a market.
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

12-17-2015, 10:58 PM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
(12-17-2015, 10:17 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Sounds to me like she wanna make a couple bucks off some free ass bones just lyin' on the ground lol can't blame people for the hustle if there's a market.

Biting here.

Troll-flix. Would you say this regarding child sex slaves?

Grow the fuck up.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Alex, Claire Rousseau, Thy Unveiling, Vytas, Tarikko

12-17-2015, 11:57 PM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Unlike some, I don't react emotionally to this kind of stuff. Using logic, and judging by her approach, she put two and two together that there's a bit of money to be made. 

Just because you don't agree with what someone says, doesn't mean they're a troll. I simply don't suffer from the hive mind prevelant on these and other clique-ish forums.

And once again a user has managed to diflect from what I said to me personally.

12-18-2015, 12:18 AM #9
Trenton
Justiciar
(12-17-2015, 11:57 PM)FlixKandish Wrote:  Unlike some, I don't react emotionally to this kind of stuff. Using logic, and judging by her approach, she put two and two together that there's a bit of money to be made. 

Just because you don't agree with what someone says, doesn't mean they're a troll. I simply don't suffer from the hive mind prevelant on these and other clique-ish forums.

And once again a user has managed to diflect from what I said to me personally.

Lmfao what you said was absolutely retarded, that's why I "diflected" your statement.

Troll level = 7th grader
This post was last modified: 12-18-2015, 12:18 AM by Trenton.

The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Alex, Tarikko

12-18-2015, 12:23 AM #10
FlixKandish
Chaplain
Well, since you only want yes-men in your thread, I shall depart, but not without first pointing out the irony of your accusations. 
And saying this...
A girl saw an opportunity to make money off something she happened to be privy to and all you care to do is send a witch hunt after her because you don't like the idea. That's sjw level behavior right there.