#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
3:33 ; the Devil's witching hour

12-15-2015, 08:16 AM #1
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
In occult circles; it is said that not midnight is when the Devil is it at his most powerful; but at the hours between 03.00 am and 04.00 am. Especially at 3:33; which they call the Devil's witching hour.

In Illuminati rituals and music; this is a very important theme. It's also shown several times in exorcism movies; for example ''the Exorcism of Emily Rose'' begins with Emily waking up at 3:33 each night and seeing worse and worse nightly apparitions.

One of the reasons for this particular time might be a mockery of the Holy Trinity of Father; Son and the Holy Spirit.

This is a good article about it:
http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/8367...evils-hour

Personally; while I was still involved in witchcraft ; for a few years I woke up at 3:33 exact every night. Nothing particular happened to me; but it did scare me because I know what the timing meant.

Have any of you experienced particular paranormal activity around this hour?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 6 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Lotte, quarterback, Trenton, The Creeper, erucysae

12-15-2015, 08:35 AM #2
erucysae
Justiciar
Yeah as I mentioned in the other thread to you Smile it is a significant period of time. Very potent. My home has always been fine generally speaking because I've always had full faith in God's Words. But around the time of Halloween this year, for about maybe 3 nights, I had alot of jinn entering my home for no reason at all around 3-4am. They weren't manevolent but they kept waking me up and it was annoying me more than anything. Anyway I quickly resolved this with faith in God. Alhamdulillah!

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 5 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, quarterback, Trenton, Sidhuriel, The Creeper

12-15-2015, 08:37 AM #3
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Had no idea the Jinn followed Daylight savings time to be honest. That's a serious statement, but also funny too.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 7 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, quarterback, Trenton, Kung Fu, Sidhuriel, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 08:38 AM #4
erucysae
Justiciar
I also avoid mirrors at night especially. They are very potent and as we know, portals. They give off a very strange energy, and I don't like staring too long at myself. I have noticed they either make you look better or worse than you actually are. In a sense that they make you obsess over yourself in every detail.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 6 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, quarterback, Trenton, The Creeper, Sidhuriel, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 08:40 AM #5
erucysae
Justiciar
lolll scimi, I dont think it's much about the time to the very minute, you only give that power. But there is a peak period at night.

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 3 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton, The Creeper

12-15-2015, 08:44 AM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Nope. You're just more aware at "night". 3am is the quietest time as well. You'd hear a pin drop.

Think about it.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, quarterback, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 08:51 AM #7
Tarikko
Chaplain
Agree with bro Scimi 100%

Those entities are always present.

You waking up at 3:33 could be your subconscious at work

Forget not, we have a biological clock in our bodies....

How many times i wake up one minute or few seconds prior to my alarm setting off...

If anything, God is closest to the believers during that time of night.

When everyone is enjoying their sleep, the believers are up for Fajr prayer... and Allah is witnessing how they sacrifice their comfort and sleep for His sake.

Assalam
This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 09:00 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, celle76, quarterback, Trenton, Serendipity, The Creeper, Scimitar

12-15-2015, 08:53 AM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Best time to worship God, when the world is asleep, and you remain awake, Glorifying HIM.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 5 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, celle76, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 08:58 AM #9
erucysae
Justiciar
I understand what you're both saying. JazakAllah Khair. But that was one point in time I spoke about. And the intensity I felt. I can only connect such things with my own experiences. Apologies for the hippieness. But I pray the second I wake during such hours and only remember HIM. At all costs. What else is there?

~Eru

RIDDLER, GO AWAY LOL

~LV
The following 5 users Like erucysae's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 09:14 AM #10
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-15-2015, 08:35 AM)erucysae Wrote:  Yeah as I mentioned in the other thread to you Smile it is a significant period of time. Very potent. My home has always been fine generally speaking because I've always had full faith in God's Words. But around the time of Halloween this year, for about maybe 3 nights, I had alot of jinn entering my home for no reason at all around 3-4am. They weren't manevolent but they kept waking me up and it was annoying me more than anything. Anyway I quickly resolved this with faith in God. Alhamdulillah!

Yes about mirrors; they can be scary and dangerous and are used a lot in rituals. Especially black mirrors. They are called 'scrying mirrors'' in illuminati cults. I personally avoid putting mirrors on doors; that's a potent way to create a gateway.

Some examples on this: (I recommend only looking at these links while protected by prayer)

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/Black_Mirrors.html

This is not a ''game'' but a serious ritual to summon a demon:
http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Bloody-Mary

All these rituals are most potent at 3:33; and most of them recommend starting them at that time. That's because at that hour; there is the most paranormal activity.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 7 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Scimitar, quarterback, Trenton, erucysae, The Creeper, Tarikko