SEE?!

Your beliefs don't make you a better person,
Your behaviour does.
The following 3 users Like cookie's post:
  • sophiaponders, Cerosilmel, Trenton

12-14-2015, 08:42 PM #2
cookie
Marshall
Oops, I didn't realise this has already been discussed, blame my bad on Shock!
I had a wtf moment Big Grin

Your behaviour does.
The following 2 users Like cookie's post:
  • Goku, Trenton

12-14-2015, 08:43 PM #3
Trenton
Justiciar
Posted screenshots of this horror show on the Miley Robot thread.

I watched the video afterward because I love to hurt deeply apparently. I was so mad I couldn't contain myself. Contemplated suicide for a small while. Then it turned back into disgust/rage.

She's out of her goddamn mind. I know 'they' force her into this stuff... But honestly...idk

I know she's going for outrageous outfits, trying to outdo Michael, Gaga and Madonna. But her outfits are retarded.

And I'm beginning to wonder if they even MKd her into this... She seems so fucking aware. I think she's a sick fetishist who just loves attention whoring to the maximum

I mean... Imagine being an MK handler in the music biz. You gotta manipulate women to put these getups on and puppetry them to fetshize babies and children and whatever else...

Then suddenly comes along Miley Cyrus. A total twat with half a white trash brain stem, and she COMES UP WITH THE IDEAS HERSELF. Just speculating. 

She really seems to enjoy it. Maybe she's just fucked in the head. I do think that she's been MKd a little, but they didn't have to work to hard on this one. She's naturally screwed up.
This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 08:45 PM by Trenton.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Goku, cookie

12-14-2015, 08:49 PM #4
cookie
Marshall
I think she has some underlying issues from something, but surely must know what she's doing. I understand, mk is a very clever technique on these slaves, but she does seem as though she's enjoying it.

But my God, it's shocking!
I've seen some bad stuff on the internet but this is bad.

Your behaviour does.
The following 3 users Like cookie's post:
  • Cerosilmel, Goku, Trenton

12-14-2015, 08:52 PM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
I've been suffering unduly because of this idiot for long enough. One of these days I'm gonna sit down, have a good long think about why she makes me so mad. And just work through it bit by bit.

Might hire a shrink to get through the trauma of having to see her alive.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 2 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Goku, cookie

12-15-2015, 04:30 AM #6
hitsoft
Squire
(12-14-2015, 08:33 PM)cookie Wrote:  I'm not even gonna post a link!
A friend just informed me of this song/video

WHAT

THE

FUCK

DID

I

JUST

SEE?!

Had the same with the new psy song. 'I Got It From My Daddy.' Very wierd.
The following 1 user Likes hitsoft's post:
  • Trenton

12-15-2015, 06:25 AM #7
Goku
Chaplain
Not even religious but my message to Miley:

The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • Trenton, Sidhuriel, erucysae