#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

From The Pinnacle To The Pit (Masonic Music Video)

12-14-2015, 04:26 PM #1
I was surfing through YouTube's videos and I came across this video by a band named 'Ghost' titled "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" I've always been amazed how talented this band is, too bad they're doing it all for evil reasons. The video presents a man being offered power, a great position and everything he desires. This video is definitely inspired on Queens "Radio Gaga" video as well as the 'Metropolis' movie. It depicts Masonry, alchemy, witchcraft, occultism, and satanism. As the band Ghost is publicly satanic, their songs and video represents their thoughts. This is a band that it's being played on radio all of the time and also has been nominated for a Grammy for their song/video "Cirice", inspired on the movie "Carrie". I wrote to the guys of vigilantcitizen.com about the video "From The Pinnacle To The Pit" and asked them to watch it. Hopefully they will, and if they want make an article about it, i guess they'll write one with clearer details about what I'm saying here. Thank you and check the videos out.

12-14-2015, 04:37 PM #2
I do like the art direction of this video. Real shame about the content. Makes it so unoriginal lol

By the time, verily, man is in loss.

12-20-2015, 03:02 AM #3
Cool video! One thing, though, and you may disagree, but the band is not satanic. Their major influence is KISS. It's theatrics. You know, gotta make money. BTW, the masonic images in the video is from an anti-masonic propaganda movie.