#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
UK to ban Donald Trump petition numbers grow. Trump will be pleased with his new Engl

12-14-2015, 10:44 AM #1
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
UK to ban Donald Trump petition numbers grow. Trump will be pleased with his new English groupies.

The UK has signed up about on their ban Trump petition. That means that 300,000 have the same ideology as Trump of closing the borders to some people.

Trump will be pleased that he has fans of his policies in the UK.

Regards

DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSPvnFDDQHk

12-14-2015, 11:29 AM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
Barring one loud mouthed bigot from the country isn't quite the same as barring all Mexicans and Muslims. Barring one asshole who preaches hate is a good thing, his (and others) rhetoric against Muslims bears a striking resemlence to what happened in Germany in the 1930s.

Despite your efforts to twist things to serve your poisonous agenda, this is another oportunity for me to show you what the world is really about.

Here is some news on what you are talking about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35052505

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/11/petition-t...y-5558946/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...eddf570fdc

Here is the petition to block Donald trump from entering the UK.

"The signatories believe Donald J Trump should be banned from UK entry.

The UK has banned entry to many individuals for hate speech. The same principles should apply to everyone who wishes to enter the UK.

If the United Kingdom is to continue applying the 'unacceptable behaviour' criteria to those who wish to enter its borders, it must be fairly applied to the rich as well as poor, and the weak as well as powerful."

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114003

Half a million people have signed it (including me)

To balance it out, here is the petition against the first petition...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907

"There are proposals to ban Donald Trump from the United Kingdom. At least, there's a petition on the topic. This is totally illogical.

For starters we shouldn't be banning people for their opinions on domestic actions in a US political race that doesn't concern us. But more importantly if he does actually win the nomination, and then goes on to win the presidency. We then have to work with a man who we banned from our country in the first place - which totally offsets and upsets relations between two closely bonded countries. Leave the decision making on appropriate responses to the Americans. Lets mind our own business."

Of course, our government doesn't usually care what the people want and they still go to wars despite our protests. They will probably let this clown into our country anyway because he has money.

This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 11:40 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 9 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • distractobot, Loki, Tarikko, Vytas, Scimitar, Thy Unveiling, Trenton, Goku, Serendipity

12-14-2015, 03:41 PM #3
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
All who would ban have the same mind set and those who do not see that would not be too bright.

I have no problem with banning as all countries and political entities are masters of their own lands.

Regards
DL

12-14-2015, 04:29 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Gnostic Bishop
All who would ban have the same mind set and those who do not see that would not be too bright.

Of course all the people who want to ban Trump from this country have the same mindset, thats why half a million people signed the petition. It is one of the most signed petitions ever, is this not how a democracy is supposed to work?

So we don't like people who preach hate and have extremist views being allowed into this country. I would have thought that was a good thing, but you can always go and make another ridiculous thread about how the British are against free speech this time if you like.

I have no problem with banning as all countries and political entities are masters of their own lands.

Screw political entities, the people of the land are its real masters. Our government does a lot of things against our wishes (like Iraq, like Syria, like westminister peadophile rings).

Contrary to popular belief, the government is there to govern us, not rule us, and we have more than enough reasons to lawfully rebel and overthrow the government. Im sure it will happen when people here finally realise the difference between what is legal and what is lawful and stop blindly supporting the system.

Regards
DL

Just out of curiousity, why do you always end your posts with,

Regards
DL

Who is DL? isn't your username Gnostic Bishop so shouldn't it be GB?
This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 04:50 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Tarikko, Serendipity, Scimitar, Goku

12-14-2015, 04:46 PM #5
Goku
Chaplain
He wanted to 'tag' Muslims - that's Hitler behaviour.

I'm genuinely proud the UK has put up resistance to show we don't condone people of that nature.
The following 5 users Like Goku's post:
  • Loki, Tarikko, Serendipity, Scimitar, The Creeper

12-14-2015, 06:32 PM #6
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-14-2015, 04:29 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Posted by Gnostic Bishop

Of course all the people who want to ban Trump from this country have the same mindset, thats why half a million people signed the petition. It is one of the most signed petitions ever, is this not how a democracy is supposed to work?

So we don't like people who preach hate and have extremist views being allowed into this country. I would have thought that was a good thing, but you can always go and make another ridiculous thread about how the British are against free speech this time if you like.

Screw political entities, the people of the land are its real masters. Our government does a lot of things against our wishes (like Iraq, like Syria, like westminister peadophile rings).

Contrary to popular belief, the government is there to govern us, not rule us, and we have more than enough reasons to lawfully rebel and overthrow the government. Im sure it will happen when people here finally realise the difference between what is legal and what is lawful and stop blindly supporting the system.

Regards
DL

Just out of curiousity, why do you always end your posts with,

Regards
DL

Who is DL? isn't your username Gnostic Bishop so shouldn't it be GB?

Force of business habit. I always sign with my real initials.

Regards
DL
The following 1 user Likes Gnostic Bishop's post:
  • The Creeper

12-14-2015, 06:34 PM #7
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-14-2015, 04:46 PM)Goku Wrote:  He wanted to 'tag' Muslims - that's Hitler behaviour.

I'm genuinely proud the UK has put up resistance to show we don't condone people of that nature.

Exactly what Trump is doing. that is why he will be pleased with the U.K. using his methods.

Regards
DL

12-14-2015, 06:53 PM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
(12-14-2015, 06:34 PM)Gnostic Bishop Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 04:46 PM)Goku Wrote:  He wanted to 'tag' Muslims - that's Hitler behaviour.

Exactly what Trump is doing. that is why he will be pleased with the U.K. using his methods.

Regards
DL

Except it is not the same thing. Are you crazy or just stupid?

Trump is one loud mouthed, ignorant bigot who demonises millions of people, who wants to build walls and have them wear tags and generally be treated as second class citizens.

We are many people trying to bar just one, single idiot nutjob, saying his intolerant, racist ideology is not welcome over here. It is a fact that the shit he comes out with has encouraged violence against Muslim in the US, divide and conquer. We have already had one masive war with someone like him (re: Hitler, WW2), we don't want to have another one like that if we can help it.
This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 06:55 PM by The Creeper.

The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Serendipity, Tarikko

12-15-2015, 11:37 AM #9
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-14-2015, 06:53 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 06:34 PM)Gnostic Bishop Wrote:  

Regards
DL

Except it is not the same thing. Are you crazy or just stupid?

Trump is one loud mouthed, ignorant bigot who demonises millions of people, who wants to build walls and have them wear tags and generally be treated as second class citizens.

We are many people trying to bar just one, single idiot nutjob, saying his intolerant, racist ideology is not welcome over here. It is a fact that the shit he comes out with has encouraged violence against Muslim in the US, divide and conquer. We have already had one masive war with someone like him (re: Hitler, WW2), we don't want to have another one like that if we can help it.

Basically.

You say that Trump is saying  that Muslim intolerant and religious ideology is not welcome over here.

Yet you do not see that the Brits saying that Trump's intolerant, racist ideology is not welcome over here, is basically the same wording.

And you ask me if I am crazy or stupid?

Make your argument. If you can because I see you as the stupid one.

Regards
DL

12-15-2015, 11:45 AM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
(12-15-2015, 11:37 AM)Gnostic Bishop Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 06:53 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  [quote='Gnostic Bishop' pid='39414' dateline='1450132467']
[quote='Goku' pid='39393' dateline='1450126002']

Basically.

You say that Trump is saying  that Muslim intolerant and religious ideology is not welcome over here.

Yet you do not see that the Brits saying that Trump's intolerant, racist ideology is not welcome over here, is basically the same wording.

And you ask me if I am crazy or stupid?

Make your argument. If you can because I see you as the stupid one.

Regards
DL

Smile
This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 11:45 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 5 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • HongKongHoward, Goku, Loki, Todd, The Creeper