#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Freedom of speech and thought and equality is what the West is and Islam forbids it.

12-13-2015, 01:02 PM #1
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
Freedom of speech and thought and equality is what the West is and Islam forbids it.

These two basic facts alone are why Islam and the West and our ideologies can never harmonize. Islam must change or be rejected and banned from Western countries.

The strength of the West is our sense of freedom and is why the West has progressed so far so fast. We allow and encourage free speech and free thought. Nothing and no area of thought is sanctified to us and that is why we are so progressive and have gained so much over time. We test all ideas and hold on to what is good.

Islam and Muslims have shot themselves in the mind by closing off certain beliefs that they hold due to being idol worshipers of their invisible and imaginary God. Much like Christianity did when they helped usher in the Dark Ages against free thought and their Inquisition.

Islam is trying to do the same and meeting the resistance that they deserve. The world is not going to tolerate another Dark Age against free thought nor their form of Inquisition called jihad.

Some wise Muslims, a small minority it seems, know better but the vast majority are not listening to them.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

Jewry and Christianity pulled themselves, by and large, out of their mental doldrums and now enjoy the freedom of thought and speech that is the hallmark and cornerstone of the Western ideology. Equality under the law is recognized as a higher moral tenet than misogyny and inequality. The West will never allow itself to return to the barbarity and inequality of older and more backward thinking times.

I am a left leaning person but Trump may be right, when we look at the numbers, to want to keep all Muslims out of our Western countries. Have a look from a progressive Muslims point of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSPvnFDDQHk

How can we bring the wisdom of these two progressive Muslim in the links provided, to the ears, and more importantly the hearts, of all Muslims?

Regards

DL

P.S. I am not racist against Islam and Muslims. If I could, I would ban all idol worshiping religions, --- including Christianity and Islam, --- as all both are good for is producing homophobic and misogynous men.
The following 1 user Likes Gnostic Bishop's post:
  • FlixKandish

12-13-2015, 01:31 PM #2
Serendipity
Justiciar
Respect in what other people believe is what matters. And you seem to lack it. That's all I have to say.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 7 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • spaides, Dial P For PROFANE, Scimitar, sophiaponders, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-13-2015, 01:34 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
If this isn't a troll thread than I don't what is.

Muslims of this forum, this is a bait thread if I ever saw one.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 7 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • xoa., shahah25, Dial P For PROFANE, Scimitar, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-13-2015, 01:52 PM #4
Riddler
Chaplain
Quote:I am not racist against Islam and Muslims.

not specifically, but you are racist against ANYthing deriving from white folks. Angry 
have you not spewn enough hatred?

reported again.

you are the most vile, racist, hateful and lowest lifeform i have ever encountered on the vc-forums.
i sincerely hope VC will ban you from this place as you are the most disgusting of disgustful.

friggin ignorant uneducated racist keyboard hero scumbag.
you think you are all that but you are nothing but a hide-behind your monitor wuss that has deep
psychological challenges.

you would fit perfectly in jail with the white trash neo-nazi gangs. as their shower-bendover-human
flesh-stick-dumpster hole.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 8 users Like Riddler's post:
  • flowoftruth, shahah25, Dial P For PROFANE, Scimitar, sophiaponders, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-13-2015, 02:05 PM #5
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-13-2015, 01:31 PM)Serendipity Wrote:  Respect in what other people believe is what matters. And you seem to lack it. That's all I have to say.

Indeed but reciprocity is not a part of Islam.

Regards
DL

12-13-2015, 02:07 PM #6
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-13-2015, 01:34 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  If this isn't a troll thread than I don't what is.

Muslims of this forum, this is a bait thread if I ever saw one.

You just do not like truth and that is why you do not speak for your misogyny.

Go ask you imaginary God. He will set you straight and perhaps end your delusional thinking.

Regards
DL

12-13-2015, 02:09 PM #7
Gnostic Bishop
Marshall
(12-13-2015, 01:52 PM)Riddler Wrote:  
Quote:I am not racist against Islam and Muslims.

not specifically, but you are racist against ANYthing deriving from white folks. Angry 
have you not spewn enough hatred?

reported again.

you are the most vile, racist, hateful and lowest lifeform i have ever encountered on the vc-forums.
i sincerely hope VC will ban you from this place as you are the most disgusting of disgustful.

friggin ignorant uneducated racist keyboard hero scumbag.
you think you are all that but you are nothing but a hide-behind your monitor wuss that has deep
psychological challenges.

you would fit perfectly in jail with the white trash neo-nazi gangs. as their shower-bendover-human
flesh-stick-dumpster hole.

Another who runs from debate.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

12-13-2015, 02:31 PM #8
FlixKandish
Chaplain
I've been saying all along that the religious extemists hate western culture, and the freedom of speech + education that comes with it. I'm not just talking about islamists, but also the christian factions that would like us to live in backwards ass 1600s societies. 

Anti west conspiracy theories are actually helpful to extremists. I wonder how many members of isis believe 911 was an inside job, or in a religious end of the world. It's easier to hate people when you're taught their whole country is evil and your God commands you to eradicate evil. 

Before the pitchfork brigade comes in with their derailing personal attacks and teenage meme culture, I ask you to think logically about what I am saying. 

Promotion of anti western sentiment for sure fuels the attacks against the west.
This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 02:32 PM by FlixKandish.

12-13-2015, 02:35 PM #9
Riddler
Chaplain
debate? you are clueless as what debate is.

you insult, you degeneralise, you throw something uneducated in the air, all for the sake of trolling.
meanwhile you - as usual, as with many other members like flix - attack a religion, in this case, islam,
make some statement that is based upon nothing, have done the most racist expression just moments
before, and now you act like you seriously intend to start a debate?

again, you lack the concept of debating especially the lack of starting a debate or a conversation.

you are trying to start a conversation aimed at religious hatred, you have set your mind before and stop
at nothing to try and read people confirming your unconfirmable hatred racist bigotry crap.

this thread neither belongs on the general discussion section, it belongs under the religious section.
you know this very well and only post to enfuriate to feed your retarded hateful ego. the sad thing is this
makes you a sad, pitiful person beyond reasoning. worse, is that you probably think you're a decent
christian that is blinded by its own hatred arrogance and misunderstanding and lack of education.

this will be my last reply to your hatefull racist butt. if it were up to me, you would be thrown out of here
hard handedly with a baseball bat. and that is something i would normally never ever ever do. so you can
imagine just how low of a lifeform you are. sod off and never come back and go shame yourself.
you make me feel sick to my stomach that there are - still - humans around with such a sentiment.

ah look, surprise surprise who chooses to join in the pitchfork parade against islam and religion. xD lol.
This post was last modified: 12-13-2015, 02:36 PM by Riddler.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout ‘Save us!’ And I'll whisper ‘No
------------
----------------------------------------------
The following 4 users Like Riddler's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE, Trenton, The Creeper, Tarikko

12-13-2015, 02:41 PM #10
FlixKandish
Chaplain
I think you missed the word "extremists" in my post. 

Do you think religious extemists properly represent their religions? Because saying that I am attacking the religions as a whole means you do.