#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Promotes Luciferian Ideology & Coming Of Antichrist and Falle

12-13-2015, 01:13 AM #1
sPEktrall
Chaplain
X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Promotes Luciferian Ideology & Coming Of Antichrist and Fallen Ones

Prov 15:7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.
The following 6 users Like sPEktrall's post:
  • That1kid, Vytas, Tarikko, Goku, Sidhuriel, Axiom

12-13-2015, 03:02 AM #2
Sidhuriel
Chaplain
(12-13-2015, 01:13 AM)sPEktrall Wrote:  X-Men: Apocalypse Movie Promotes Luciferian Ideology & Coming Of Antichrist and Fallen Ones

Nothing new here; isn't every big screen movie about this theme these days?

And I see they've put Jennifer Lawrence in a fighting suit again; nice Wink

Darkness cannot drive out darkness
Only light can do that
Hate can't drive out hate
Only love can do that
Heart
The following 2 users Like Sidhuriel's post:
  • Trenton, Vytas

12-13-2015, 03:15 AM #3
Daeron
Squire
I can not wait for Apocalypse. Loved Days of Future Past and these looks alright. I have to say though that Sophie Turners talking portion in the beginning of the trailer was kind of awful. 

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It's so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet. Everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. - Alan Watts
The following 2 users Like Daeron's post:
  • Goku, Loki

12-13-2015, 10:24 AM #4
Goku
Chaplain
No, it doesn't.

A film based on a comic book series INSPIRED by God's and Devil's is going to have similarities.

It's going to be an amazing film with some awesome effects and CGI.

I'm looking forward to it.
The following 3 users Like Goku's post:
  • Trenton, Loki, FlixKandish

12-14-2015, 09:50 AM #5
Loki
Chaplain
(12-13-2015, 10:24 AM)Goku Wrote:  No, it doesn't.

A film based on a comic book series INSPIRED by God's and Devil's is going to have similarities.

I still think Apocalypse looks too much like Ivan Ooze for my taste, but that scene where he suddenly grows gigantic looks really cool. I kind of wish they were just introducing Tatum's Gambit to this world instead of giving him a standalone movie. Gambit as a Horseman was always a really cool Gambit.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  • Goku

12-14-2015, 10:06 AM #6
Goku
Chaplain
(12-14-2015, 09:50 AM)Loki Wrote:  I still think Apocalypse looks too much like Ivan Ooze for my taste, but that scene where he suddenly grows gigantic looks really cool. I kind of wish they were just introducing Tatum's Gambit to this world instead of giving him a standalone movie. Gambit as a Horseman was always a really cool Gambit.

I loved MMPR so I have no complaints - anyone with dark face paint will look similar I assume.

I heard they may introduce Gambit and Nightcrawler in this one and then do the stand alone movies, that would be better imo.

If they do the Horseman Arc with Gambit that would definitely be amazing.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Loki

12-14-2015, 11:30 AM #7
Loki
Chaplain
(12-14-2015, 10:06 AM)Goku Wrote:  
(12-14-2015, 09:50 AM)Loki Wrote:  I still think Apocalypse looks too much like Ivan Ooze for my taste, but that scene where he suddenly grows gigantic looks really cool. I kind of wish they were just introducing Tatum's Gambit to this world instead of giving him a standalone movie. Gambit as a Horseman was always a really cool Gambit.

I loved MMPR so I have no complaints - anyone with dark face paint will look similar I assume.

I heard they may introduce Gambit and Nightcrawler in this one and then do the stand alone movies, that would be better imo.

If they do the Horseman Arc with Gambit that would definitely be amazing.

Doesn't seem likely Gambit will be in this. Oddly enough he is credited on IMDB as being in Doctor Strange, but I think that's just people trolling.

Nightcrawler is definitely in this one though. I'll save approval for a standalone film with him until seeing his performance in this.

PS. This thread did not go at all as Spek intended...

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  • Goku

12-14-2015, 11:43 AM #8
Axiom
Marshall
(12-13-2015, 10:24 AM)Goku Wrote:  No, it doesn't.

Watch as many movies as you can before you go to the grave.
The following 2 users Like Axiom's post:
  • Trenton, Goku

12-14-2015, 11:45 AM #9
Vytas
Justiciar
Movie is going to be good for sure. With that being said, they say themselves its about apocalypse, yet its not about apocalypse because its based on comic series...what kind of logic this is...
And mark of the beast in the end for the discerning eye. But never the less im going to watch it Big Grin

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Goku, Tarikko

12-14-2015, 01:12 PM #10
Goku
Chaplain
(12-14-2015, 11:43 AM)Axiom Wrote:  Watch as many movies as you can before you go to the grave.

That's the idea lol.

Any recommendations?
This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 01:12 PM by Goku.
The following 1 user Likes Goku's post:
  • Vytas